• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI or KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LarxenePwn

Kingdom Hearts, first one. It actually had a good story. Find all the princesses of heart, seal the keyholes, destroy Ansem and finish the heartless. KH2? All this Organization rambling. Don't get me wrong, I love the organization, but it could've done without them.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KH1 was awesome.
It's the reason I joined this site and loved it as I did back when I was 13...of course I was stupid when I was 13 but who cares.

Anyway.

KH2 I imagine as a smoothy.
A smoothy of pretty, shiny, practically unneeded diamonds (movie parts (80% of everything in KH2...))
Mixed with some strawberries and soft fruits (game play. way too easy)
Some nuts (badly written story. :D)
Bolts (organization that was practically unneeded.)
Zippers
Banana peels (Comedic shits from Donald and Goofy)
Belts
And then press mash and smash on the blender
And then topped off with some whipped cream (disney characters, Ansem, etc. and then more movie parts. D: )

metaphors are horrible but I just woke up.

It's like they didn't even care how the smoothy turned out. It was just thrown together in 3 minutes. :<

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Out of the games, Chain of Memories easily has the best story, and personally i found the card combat mechanism to be far more rewarding than XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/_\ in KH2

Riku191

i saw kh had more depth kh2 was ok but it was more focused on the grinding then storyline i think im my opinion i think they kinda rushed that game still very good tho could have been better

Zexionia

as far as story line.. well KH1 seemed to be longer i think so for length KH1 for me

but in KH2 the story line battles were deffinetly better

i just wish that i could use the old skills like sonic and ragnorak in KH2 tho.. those roxered my soxers! hehe

and as Axel posted above me-kh2 was indeed easy so add another point to KH1

Last edited:

roXas'sweetheart

i liked the controls better on khII. i replayed khI last month ,and got pretty frustrated on how limited he was.
i kinda hated the heartless on khI ending, because, they were too dorky. like they tried to make them scary, but pffft.

i loved khII bettr, tho. me and my brother were kinda like ,''wat the-'' for the begining, but i liked it anyways. heh

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
KH1 had the best story by far. I liked that feeling of finding Riku and Kairi then returning to the islands. And then how Riku changed was neat. To me, the keyblade and worlds unlocked seemed more like a short story, like it was meant to end and everything be over.

I really dont know what happened to KH2, maybe it seemed to focus too much on the Disney world stories, but I didnt like it.

[N]intendofan

Hmm.. Numura didn´t know if KH was going to be a hit, and if fans wanted a sequel... I presume that he probably already knew what the story was going to be like in the sequels though, but he made KH1 so that it could be a story on its own, without the sequels if there werent gonna be any(maybe that's why some people liked KH1 better, or if the story of KH2 just isn't as good as KH1's). I think KH2 brought more depth in the story with Org XIII and Roxas and stuff.
If you think back to KH1, its seems so incomplete after you've played KH2 but I already explained why earlier.
So.. react if u want. (sorry for using KH1 and KH2 so much)

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Honestly, while I was playing KH I for the first time, I was genuinely addicted. The plotline kept me going like mad, whereas the second one didn't do that for me, so much. That, and the first one was longe, so the wait was even more intense. Don't get me wrong, all of the games have been fabulous so far, but none of them really top the original, in my book. CoM was very cool and the characters were probably the most interesting of all the games, and admittedly, though the battle system in KH II was simplistic and easy, it was shiny and had me easily memorized.

NONETHELESS, I believe that the first Kingdom Hearts had the best story.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I like KH1's overall plot better but I like KH2's ending better. KH2 had the better camera while KH1 had a horrible camera. Pretty much, I need to play both so the story feels complete. CoM I hated because of the rotten controls, frustrating form of strategy( where's turn based when you need it), and Namine. Namine can kill a KH story. I'm so glad that annoying little rat didn't show up much in KH2.

The only reason CoM is so freakin popular is because Riku fans got their Reverse Rebirth. Otherwise the overall game is stupid. I hate storylines about amnesia. It prevents character development and doesn't add anything to the plot. I really wish Namine got killed by Marluxia. That would've made CoM much better.

Namine is the Jar Jar Binks of Kingdom Hearts.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Did anyone notice that KH2 looks more cartoonish than KH1. It's like KH1 had a sense of realism.
KH2 almost looks cel shaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back