• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI or KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

safire inthe sky

I think both games had a very good story, both were quite unique actually. COM's story was slightly worse, IMO

really,you didn't like com's story line, I thought it was great, and it had the best characters in it. when you are actually playing the game, it sucked because of the gameplay, but I always loved the story, especially riku's story, although it was much to short.

but between 1 and 2 i liked 2 much better story wise, some of the disney worlds were kind of annoying because they had nothing to do with the main story, but the main story was so great I think thay it made up for it

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Well,then you obviously can't miss 358/2 days!I'll also buy a DS just for this game!! :D

"358/2 days"... not to sound dumb, but what is that, i have a DS, but i havnt heard of it.

and for some reason, i liked playing through KH1 more. i have no idea why, but it was my first ps2 game, and it just seems... i dont know... more complete? that probably doesnt make sense... maybe it was chasing the keyholes... i just know KH2's ending kicked ass either way!

Xsora5X

well the kh2 story line was pretty much continuing kh1 storyline, but i like kh2 anyway it is way more cool with the drive forms and the new worlds.

flame alchemist

I liked KH 2 a lot more. I thought KH 1 was a little bit too mushy,:toungesmile: but I liked the story though. I thought that KH 2 was better cause of all the extra minigames, weapons, and Drive Forms. Everyones new oufits were awesome too!!:thumbsup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
KH2, because it really seemed to focus around the Orginization, an enemy with personality, goals, hopes and dreams, and they weren't just limited to one world

In KH1, it's pretty much just the heartless, and all they want to do is destroy worlds and make more heartless, which isn't very interesting

gexion

Of course KH1!!! It may didn't have so many vids like KH2 but the story was lovely interesting,touching.
I think that in KH1 there were some choices you had to take in order to complete the game.
I dunno,...i felt like i was part of it somehow and that made me feel the heroes' feelings.
That's the difference between KH1 and KH2.
Kh2 was going too fast there were too many characters and your path was already decided.But *giggle*i liked a lot the part with Organization13 :thumbsup:

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
Of course KH1!!! It may didn't have so many vids like KH2 but the story was lovely interesting,touching.
I think that in KH1 there were some choices you had to take in order to complete the game.
I dunno,...i felt like i was part of it somehow and that made me feel the heroes' feelings.
That's the difference between KH1 and KH2.
Kh2 was going too fast there were too many characters and your path was already decided.But *giggle*i liked a lot the part with Organization13 :thumbsup:

YESH! exactly what i think:thumbup:

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
defintely kh2, after playing kh2 it seems like kh1 was just a set up for a huge picture the major world and cocept of kingdom hearts and as much as I think sora is the best i think kingdom hearts might evolve into some thing as big and continuous as Final Fantsy If it goes that way ill freak because i love kingdom hearts, but maybe it might not have so many disney stuff in it.

AnimeGal007

I rEALLY can't decide, but I guess the second, go Org. XII! XD
But then again the classics are to die for! XD
*brain implosion*

Axelrocks

I liked kh2 better.probally because when I bought kh I haven't played video games for like five years.Plus I think the battles were a bit better in kh2 for some reason.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd have to say KH2 cause of how the plots of each world still point to the main problem at hand and how you have several main bad guys to defeat instead of just one. ^^

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I liked all three games the same but I would have to say that KH1 had the better story. It's always that way though, therent many sequels that are better than the original.

~Axel_Riku~

If I had to choose I would pick Kingdom Hearts 2. So much more things to do, and different worlds, and having the drive forms. And plus it is the one I keep playing over and over again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back