• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI NAKED CALENDAR 2011

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should this actually go ahead?

• No

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Yes - but only if a certain member features [please specify in the thread]

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hey everyone,

I know KHI tends to be quite a light-hearted place most of the time, where things –especially where FI is concerned- aren’t too serious. Unfortunately, behind the scenes, forum politics can be a bit of a bitch. Most of you already know that unfortunately the main site and the forums cost a considerable amount of money to run; some of you will know that KHI has run into a few financial difficulties of late, and in order for KHI to keep developing, it's becoming necessary to generate some extra revenue.

So for this purpose, wu tang goku and myself have decided to put together a naked calendar featuring members of KHI!

As well as trying to raise some money, it’s meant to be a celebration of nearly 5 million posts on the forums and the community itself. I’ve been a member of this forum for over 6 years, and have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it, mostly because of the people I’ve encountered. I really hope the site can keep flourishing for a long time to come.

I trust that all of you are familiar with the concept of a nude calendar, but please, google at your own discretion.

We estimate that it will cost around $10 to purchase (not including delivery), and it will be available both in print and digitally. This isn’t much to pay, considering 100% of this money will go back into the main site, not to mention it will completely enliven your...bedroom walls.

At the moment, the line up is as follows: (subject to change)
Jan - Nocturne
Feb - Gildragon
Mar - MosesMohs
Apr -
May - wu tang goku
June -
July - Enchanted Rose
Aug - jeels
Sept - Nelly
Oct - zettai ryoku
Nov -
Dec-

I want to say a big thank you to these members who have already volunteered to bare all, but as you’ll note, there are quite a few months to fill, and we want to make this as representative of KHI’s community as possible. If think you’d like to feature, please PM a picture of yourself to either myself or wu tang goku. It’s not entirely necessary, it would be better if this picture had some gesture towards nudity, just so that we can assess who might be the most suitable.

The deadline for these pictures is November 30th
If it isn’t obvious, I must stress that you have to be over 18 to participate in this.

Please feel free to ask me questions in this thread, or via PM.

More details will follow soon

Thanks.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Don't worry, Ken (and now Denver) are pretty much girls. I think Nelly was also quite up for this.
It would be really great if you join, please consider it!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
neat idea, ill mostlikely get one, becauase if the site goes down, we shall lose the best kh news site ever!

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I fully support this idea... have you organized details with the printing company?

also Silh should participate and be June because of #junes

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yes, I'm probably using a company called ProntaPrint who I have 'links' with through work, so I'll get the price slashed...which will make the venture a lot more profitable.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Needs moar girls.

Sol you can do it :3

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Enchanted Rose said:
Don't worry, Ken (and now Denver) are pretty much girls.
spacer.gif

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
oh yes march is still open

yeah guys we could really use your support on this. i know as a fellow site staff member that we have had trouble raising money due to everyone being too busy with school, this would really help us until we can get back on our feet.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
...i love how i was chosen and i didn't even know it

B^] *chinatown hustla*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back