• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Mailbag: Episode One!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

Unfortunately, Youtube made me split it into two parts....it's about 20 minutes long (with bloopers), so get some snacks. But hey it's sort of entertaining so...watch them! (ALSO I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT EDITING THIS THROW ME A BONE PLS). <:

It was a blast working on this (except maybe the editing part), and I really hope you guys enjoyed it.

If you did, please continue asking questions. Every month will have a new host that'll handle the project differently, so hopefully it'll never get stale. We've got a good cast of hosts lined up, so look forward to that and keep asking questions.

Thanks guys. <3

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
You look better then I thought you would. Anyway Would you rather have Super Sonic speed or a portal gun?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
aq5yi.gif

So much GIF material. Someone needs to make more.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
"what if you were punched in your left breast by a wild brazilian zoo-nazi"

i think this might be my favorite thing that you've ever said

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
A very entertaining watch.

But I suppose I must now wait for the next mailbag before my important questions on Star Trek, Power Rangers and Doctor Who can be answered. A shame, but I am a patient man.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
A very entertaining watch.

But I suppose I must now wait for the next mailbag before my important questions on Star Trek, Power Rangers and Doctor Who can be answered. A shame, but I am a patient man.

I'm sorry, but that part, that was hilarious

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
wow what a potty-mouth

thx 4 not killing tifa tho

Back