• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Lite - New Forum Skin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

spdude

You can choose it through the drop down skin selector in the bottom left corner of any page. Looks quite decent, if you ask me.

Joy

Bronze Member
I like it very much. Reminds me of the old forums.

Hydrogen said:
White forums hurt my eyes.
Emo's hurt my eyes.

Anyhow back on topic, I don't really like the box that displays;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
<3 Lite. It is certainly lite. I am using it now, it's very easy and simple on the eyes.

I think we need a "black" version of a "Lite" skin as well. We do have a lot of trenz users.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hmmm, very nice. Could do with a black version too, as some have suggested.

Awards
I rather like it. Especially since it's the only other skin other then Ultima that does not have underlined links. Though the text is ungodly large, and it does not work with the Inferno at all, and it's a little to wide for my tastes.

While on the subject of the Inferno, will there ever be a skin designed with the Inferno in mind? That would make me happy.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
A Black version would be nice. I'd like to slowly phase out the other skins so we only have our own custom ones.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh. I kinda like it, but at the same time, I kinda don't. It is nice, though like some others have said, it's a bit too white. Should a dark version be made, I may give it a shot. Until then however, I'll keep on going with Ultimate.

Also, I know this is how you wanted it spdude, but the colors for "KHI" in the banner don't seem to fit well with the rest.

Back