• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Lite - New Forum Skin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Is it just me, or is there an annoying white line across the links above? Besides that, this new skin is awesome.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Its awesoem just a bit bland for my taste a bit more of somethin is needed i just dontknow what though

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
It's a nice skin, but it doesn't function nicely in the RPG for me. I guess I'll stick to Ultimate for now.

JacobElysian

Awards
I was pretty impressed when I first saw it. I remember the old one from when I used to just look around the forums a long time ago. I think it's a pretty nice improvement. :p

Lunar Knight

American Person
You've been making this site a better place with your modding and whatnot. :3

That's an acceptable excuse.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Very nice. Easy on my eyes in the day, but at night not so much. I'd like to see a dark counterpart for it. Also, maybe a kind of cream colored skin with red buttons.

But hey, that's just me. Anyways, good job.

Masamune

Big Boss
OLD IS GOLD

Nice new skin. But i still need to get used to things getting stretched out on the screen, compared to ambience.

Byakuya

It's very generic; which is alright, but being a fan of skins in smaller resolution, is it at all possible to make a fixed version?

Very nice. Easy on my eyes in the day, but at night not so much. I'd like to see a dark counterpart for it. Also, maybe a kind of cream colored skin with red buttons.

That also sounds pretty easy on the eyes and would be nice to see. I think Cream with Red buttons would be incredibly smexy. :toungesmile:

A

Altair

I switched to this skin over the forum default. =D
Its great.
Sexy even.

Back