KHI Lite - New Forum Skin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

spdude

You can choose it through the drop down skin selector in the bottom left corner of any page. Looks quite decent, if you ask me.

Joy

Bronze Member
I like it very much. Reminds me of the old forums.

Hydrogen said:
White forums hurt my eyes.
Emo's hurt my eyes.

Anyhow back on topic, I don't really like the box that displays;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Website
twitter.com
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Retired Staff
  • Rising Star
  • Master of Monologues
  • News Hound
<3 Lite. It is certainly lite. I am using it now, it's very easy and simple on the eyes.

I think we need a "black" version of a "Lite" skin as well. We do have a lot of trenz users.

Website
rickytkitty.deviantart.com
  • Retired Staff
I rather like it. Especially since it's the only other skin other then Ultima that does not have underlined links. Though the text is ungodly large, and it does not work with the Inferno at all, and it's a little to wide for my tastes.

While on the subject of the Inferno, will there ever be a skin designed with the Inferno in mind? That would make me happy.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Retired Staff
  • East Meets West
Eh. I kinda like it, but at the same time, I kinda don't. It is nice, though like some others have said, it's a bit too white. Should a dark version be made, I may give it a shot. Until then however, I'll keep on going with Ultimate.

Also, I know this is how you wanted it spdude, but the colors for "KHI" in the banner don't seem to fit well with the rest.