• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI KH GAME STORY IN FULL (INCOMPLETE)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The Keyblade was crafted many ages ago for what reason many may never know, however through the ages, it was sought to be a weapon of guidance and protection, and through every generation of wielders had it been a custom to believe it as such. How peculiar it was that the keyblades were shaped from the very hearts of it's weilders. Only the most powerful of hearts would strive to go through great lengths of the keyblades many possibilities. However with power comes responsibility, and the hunger of power can be quite grand, leading to dark forces. Kindred souls waged war for their own personal gains, and later did the addiction of power create a rift in the number of Keyblade wielders. It's unknown how far and wide these keyblade masters split, but many of great power have found ways to split through dimensions to uphold a living of their own universe.

It is believed that the keyblade is a gift from the universe, in an attempt to be stabilized by the very life it breathes into existence. It beckons for the protection of a keyblade in the time of need. Kingdom Hearts will give and take from that which it creates, and that which it creates will always be a part of KH. To achieve a surmountable proof of light will KH open it's power directly to it's caller.

• 4 children at 4 corners of the KH universe.

• Each child is born in their respective world where legends of Keyblade Wielders are only heard through fairytales of village elders. The influence of each hold traditions to the worlds, and during an annual event of shooting stars, children craft wooden keyblades with masks and capes to celebrate.

• During one annual event each child see’s an unusual light brighter than that of the shooting stars. However no one else seems to be aware of the occurrence. So each of them follow the mysterious light.

• The light leads them to temples / caves / monuments where mysterious doors appear. The doors are unlocked.

• Beyond the doors lead to a realm bursting with the flow of circulating energy. Inside lie a mass of heartless swarming all four children and upon being attacked, each black out into a dream similar to deep dive.

• Each dream reveals a test unlocking the light with each childs heart.

• Each child is branded with an insignia; one different from the other (the words aren’t identified but are symbolically implied via a mysterious voice). Courage, Friendship, Tolerance, and Compassion.

• When the light is awoken, the children also wake up, and at the center of where they stand, a keyblade reveals itself.

• At this moment each child realizes the fear the heartless hold towards the keyblade, but are not backing down at the attempt to take their heart. So they valiantly slay the heartless one by one.

• After beating the heartless, beams of light shoot from the areas of the doors they had open. Each awakening in the arms of their village elders. A kindred keyblade spirit appears to tell them of the life that lie ahead of them.

• The spirits speak of troubling influence related to the falling stars. They’re in fact dying planets, and someone is harming the worlds. The spirits do not know why such troubles are occurring, but they ask that wielders of keyblade must once rise again to apprehend the situation.

• This is where the story of each character begins.

• Eventually do each character meet up and join forces to help one another. And they form as a group of Keybladers.

That's as much as i got, and i also have a concrete idea for the villains as well. It'll be worth the look up....so i hope some of you might approve of something like this or close to it.

This is another side of worlds where Oswald reigns in a Kingdom within it. Being the older brother of Mickey, he holds a Kingdom at the opposite side of Mickey's place in the universe.
• As the keyblade wielders scavenge the worlds seeking info, and also helping those worlds and its inhabitants from the sudden occurrence of dangers, they question the possibility of their own planet dying. And so this drives them more on their quest to stop the unknown evil (so far) from destroying the worlds.

• Numerous heartless seemed to have inhabited these worlds, and with the help of various characters within each world do they create small alliances (new companions like Peter Pan, or Jack Skellington for example).

• The source of the problem are led by even stronger heartless who have somehow been able to access the hearts of the worlds (suspense! Weeeeeeee!!!!)

• Like said before, the keyblade wielders do eventually cross each other at certain worlds (like in BBS). This can be by a glimpse at one point, full on conversation, or/and back to back combat helping one another in a stressful situation.

• Someone is in control of the heartless; The Horned King

• This heartless controlling antagonist is working under another source of power with the promise of expanding his/her own power and authority over the worlds.

• Not only is this person trying to take over the worlds but they are also working with an advisor. This advisor being someone who has crossed worlds beyond the dark realm.

The Main Villain happens to be someone who can manipulate the dark and light within one’s heart by the power of his ancient keyblade. Wielding his weapon is he able to open the doors of various worlds destabilizing their protection and giving access to the harm of outside darkness.

With the various promises to dark sources, his plans are to draw attention to the rising keyblade wielders. Having the strongest of light within them, he plans to separate the lights and unify them into one strong pure source of light to unleash the path to Kingdom Hearts via the Door to Darkness. However he needs the power to be at their maxed level, so upon the devastation of the Dark Disney villain he also sets much more formidable foes as a test of will. Extracting lights he consumed from past worlds via his keyblade do they manifest into humanoid monsters. These monster come few in various worlds, but the strongest one’s are sent to lay waste to the keyblade wielders homes.

I did read through all the messages, but i wasn't sure how to apply all our thoughts together so this was the best i could come up with at the moment.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Brand: The brash/cocky one. A cocky guy who thinks winning is everything and has a big ego. Being paired with Ciel quickly brings him down to size`though. He is very confident which he sometimes doesn't realize can make him seem arrogant. He’s also the rebellious type.

Ciel: She’s basically a kind of genderswap of Sora, however some of her characteristics differ from his. Ciel is adventurous and is very stubborn too. She also can be all pessimistic and sarcastic. She’s also isn’t that naïve and kiddish like Sora is.

Linnea: Sweet, bubbly, outspoken, not the brightest bulb though. She’s supposed to be somewhat independent at first because of all the freedom she has now (?), but later on she sees how cruel the real world is and starts depending on others again more. Enthusiasm is also one of her main traits, which mostly result in some not clever comments. She's a girly girl and knows she's attractive (kinda iffy on that part though, insecure at first and being all like 'I'm pretty' is kinda contradictive but anyways, this is already decided I guess)

Raine: Introverted, only speaks about things he feels are important enough to talk about, very observant. He’s somewhat the voice of reason so to speak. He’s probably the sharpest of the four, and the most fitting for a leader role if there was one. He’s quite the opposite of Linnea actually.

This is pretty much stringing out what has been planned so far. It's going to be blocked off until more ideas can be more confirmed. In the mean time i'll be readjusting w/e is new, so none of this up to date at the moment. Keep an eye on this every once in a while.

It's gonna be quite a process....@_@

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Lucius and Orpheous Origins. The Bond and Separation of Blood Brothers

Lucius is the definition of two types of villains. One is tragic, and the other is the chessmaster. The reason for this is based upon his mentality, and that is the most important aspect of his very being. He's smart but he's not quite sane, so the logical stance on his character is that this whole thing for him is a psychological battle with his heart (considering KH terms).

As the tragic villain, he is not in full control of his emotions, and as the reader for his background, we'd be able to sympathize with him because his villainy is based off of being the victim of a bad circumstance.

As the chessmaster, he's pulling the strings. The various events that are going on, are all connected to a series of strings he's connected. Every move being made fits a part of his plan. These are villains who manipulate on a grand scale with pure intellect. He's going to use all pawns to the best of their abilities to determine the outcome in which he favors.

The death of his students wasn't the trigger to his changed behavior, because when i started the basic story for his character, he originally survived the from the depths of a keyblade war. At this time he was a kid, and the battle was frightening to him. He lost friends, families, and a home. His fear is what led him to become so protective of himself, so as any other kid who feared the shapes of his imagination in the dark would hide under their covers as a sense of protection.

His brother Orpheus was a different type of character. He was also scared of the war, but wasn't intimidated to the point that he'd back down from a fight. You'd have to understand that in the relationship of siblings, him being the eldest would leave him as the protector of his younger sibling. So he basically fought and led his brother Lucius out of the hell bent war, and thereon they were forced to survive in the different reaches of the world on their own.

Now as a few years go by on this Lucius becomes a little more understanding of the role he has to play a keyblade bearer through the help of his brother, because that's his only idol at the moment, but Orpheus's lust for progression is a feed far greater than what Lucius would expect. This progression wasn't darkness at first, in fact it was the idea to rebuild the world to be centered around the power of the keyblades. Lucius naively goes along with the plan, and as some more years go by, they travel the far reaches of the universe to visit lands that have established themselves, and yet have met unfortunate means of little to survive on. These worlds were better in the sense to have people willing to Nomadic for a better outcome in their lives.

With enough space to rebuild a world that was fruitful for the people he recruited along with Orpheus, they would manage to rebuild the grounds of the rubble they once called home. The first structure was the manor which was designed by Orpheus. Amazed by the sight of the building Lucius is led to believe that this was the beginning of something new. Orpheus's plans went deeper then that though. It seems that in the progression of this building his true intentions was to make the world in favor for those who have the power of the keyblade.

This was the kind of darkness building inside of Orpheus, as the moment of having power started to become something he favored moreso than his involvement with others. If there was a chance to build status, he would push for it. He truly believed that the power of the keyblade was sacred, and this new world would be best if governed under the protection of the keyblade. This is agreeable in a sense except for the fact that his political stance is that of a dictatorship. If they want the protection of the keyblade, they have to be willing to bow before it.

Lucius disagreed with this, and that is where a line between the brothers drew. Some months go by and the world becomes far more developed than ever. It would later be called Legacy City. The people made their own living spaces, while Lucius and Orpheus took to the manor themselves. It was a design made previously from a remarkable structure when their land of keybladers was more vast (before the war). As the night rolls by this becomes the moment in which the 2 confront one another. As Orpheus rambles about how the keyblade should be used as a force to reckon with, Lucius just wanted peace. He did understand his brothers desire, but fear of the people was not an option. Orpheus desired control, and Lucius retaliated with the speach of a newfound peace. Their separation only meant war with the opposing desires, and thus they prepared themselves for the worst. Lucius took over the manor, and sealed it while Orpheus went to a darker part of the world.

The separation of the two was heavy for the both of them, but what made this sad for Lucius, was more centered around anger for Orpheus. He was convinced that his brother was a traitor to their past.

This is the first trigger in Lucius's mind. Fear, and Separation from someone that he not only idolized, but was connected to by blood.

The scene opens on a still night, on the outskirts of a village of sorts. In the background, portions of the settlement can be seen burning. A slightly younger Orpheus is ready to step into the Corridors of Darkness when his brother at last catches up to him.

Lucius: Orpheus! Don't you dare take another step!

Orpheus: [stops walking, and casually glances over his shoulder, saying nothing]

Lucius: When I heard, I needed to see for myself . . . and this is how you honor our family name!? Our master's name!? The name of all Keybearers!?

Orpheus: . . .

Lucius: Answer me! What were you hoping to gain from this!?

Orpheus: Names don't mean a thing, Lucius.

Lucius: What do you--

Orpheus: [turning around] A name is a word that we choose to mean something--but it only has significance if we allow it to. So . . . I suppose you could say that I'm trying to create a name for myself.

Lucius: Through murder!? Slaughter!?

Orpheus: Through power--and hearts are power, Lucius. So what can the hearts of worlds be, except powerful trinkets? What good is a heart if it does nothing, feels nothing? Hearts aren't supposed to lie about dead, are they?

Lucius: The worlds are alive, as are the people in them! They aren't . . . baubles, to be collected! These people did nothing to deserve this; nobody does.

Orpheus: [troubled, but not by Lucius' verbal attack] . . . Did you follow me just so that you could preach to me? I had enough of that at home.

Lucius: [slightly taken aback] . . . No, I didn't. I came . . . to offer you the chance to come back with me.

Orpheus: Really now? After all of your fussing and whining, that's what you want? You said it yourself: I'm a murderer.

Lucius: I'm aware. But you're also my brother . . . and I would still accept you back.

Orpheus: [condescending] I never doubted that you would, but that nobody else would. It's impossible for me to return at this point. Go back to your apprentice.

Lucius: Brother, please . . .

Orpheus: [seemingly conflicted] . . . Knowing everything I've done, you would still accept me back? You would let one of my kind into your home?

Lucius: Yes, I would.

Orpheus: You would risk becoming a pariah for my sake? . . . And to have me back, you would forgive murder?

Lucius: For my brother, I would.

Orpheus: . . . In that case, then . . . [summons armor]

Lucius: [stares, apprehensive]

Orpheus: No.

He looses a swath of darkness from his hand, sending his brother hurtling to the ground, and too terrified to summon his Keyblade. Orpheus' expression is unreadable beneath the glossy blackness of his helmet.

Orpheus: You're willing to be bent--to compromise your precious morals. And all because of aname. Blood doesn't bind, Lucius. You're weak . . . and I would never call someone so weak "brother". [He is enveloped by darkness and disappears, leaving his brother alone.]

When Legacy City was still a grand place for keybladers to train under the wing of Lucius, they all came far and few, so his team was pretty much a rarity as far as keyblade wielders go, because as you know, it's about choosing the right hearts for the job. One of his trainees "Animus" was much more underwhelming in comparison to Lucius's other 3 pupils, so it was a challenge to train him. To some degree Animus knew deep down that he was weakest of them all, and of course Lucius protected more than his other students, but he protected him more like a parent rather than part of the team. Of course this was depressing to Animus, so he found it better to go out and train on his own secretly. Unfortunately for him the Dark Master had been watching over his every move and decides to give him advice little by little, luring him onto his side. Of course Animus was unsure of this at first but once being coaxed into a new power did he take the advice, though he still hesitated into joining the side of the Dark Master. After a few days of returning to training with Lucius, Lucius began to see a change in Animus...a drunken lust for power. He grew immensely stronger compared to his comrades, and Lucius caught on to the darkness within him. Because of this Lucius was angry and scolded him, and Animus left in anger. He felt betrayed, and confused, and in that confusion he decides to join the Dark Master. As an incentive he tells the Dark Master about the inner workings of Legacy City's keyblade training ground, and the next day a small war begins. Prior to that, he's introduced to the Dark Masters team who looked normal enough, but signs of emptiness, and anger was felt through the auras of their very being.

As the war commences between the Dark Master and Lucius, the keybladers all clash with each other. Lucius team falls one by one, and in anger, Lucius unleashes an immense power of light literally obliterating the the Dark Masters team. All that was left was Animus, the Dark Master and Lucius. The Dark Master proves to be a very powerful opponent, and nearly takes him down, but Lucius still holding onto his strength tries his best to prevail. The power of light had drained Lucius of his strength somewhat, but his unwillingness to let the Darkmaster take Animus gave him enough strength to overpower the Dark Master. The Dark Master asks for help from Animus, while Lucius talks to him heart to heart, and in the confusion Animus blindly attacks Lucius by striking him in his left eye, and as the Dark Master tries to make a finishing blow, Lucius unleashes another much more powerful wave of light. The Dark Master uses a dark spell to creat an unbreakable shield which also opened up a dark portal due to the density of the darkness [Or he created the portal..you choose which sounds best, lol] He falls in and the force drags Animus with him. Animus barely holding on tries to reach out to Lucius, but after the attack, and his last spurt of light power, he became completely blind (considering he already received damage in his other eye). Animus believing Lucius had left him for the darkness fell through the void of of the portal, and thus him and the Dark Master disappear into the depths of the Dark Realm. Lucius became distraught losing everything he held dear, and in his blindness it was the last thing he'd ever remember seeing.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Lucius was been building the bridges between the worlds for years. The bridges act as a conduit for the power of the all the hearts in the worlds they connect to. Lucius has been perfecting each bridge for as long as he came to the conclusion that Kingdom Hearts was the key to cleansing the worlds of darkness. As the time draws near for Lucius to finally summon Kingdom Hearts something unusual happens. Four of the bridges that he created began to react differently to him.

Lucius is mind way in beginning to forge the road to Kingdom Hearts when suddenly the bridges reject him. Four bridges in particular seem to recognize his intentions. Because the bridges were formed from the memories and hearts of those connected there knew Lucius' intentions. The bridges are not sentient, but developed an instinct. They are similar to Heartless. The bridges were created from the bonds in the hearts of those connected, and when they sensed that Lucius intended to sever those bonds they responded.

The bridges reached out to each world they were connected and searched for a new master with a stronger heart. Unintentionally the bridges connected the hearts of Ciel, Brand, Linnea, and Raine to the hearts of each world connected to Legacy City. The bridges caused the four of them to unlock the power in their hearts and four respective keyblades were summoned for them.

Originally Lucius had absolute control over the bridges and could decide who entered and left. Though now that the bridges rejected him the four chosen ones were the true masters of the bridges. Anyone could still travel through the bridges, but Lucius was specifically forbidden from using them in any way. Lucius indirectly travels to the world of the four bridges that responded the strongest. Once there Lucius realizes that the bridges formed a bond with four key bearers on those four worlds. Lucius realized that in order to unlock Kingdom Hearts he would need the new masters of the bridges.

Lucius forced the four to rebuild the bridge between their worlds and Legacy City. Lucius planned to have them return to Legacy City and have them use the bridges to summon Kingdom Hearts, and trick them into returning the power to him. Animus quickly realized that the bridges were complete and that Lucius would was planning something. He quickly responds by send a swarm of Heartless to destroy the bridges to delay Lucius.

Lucius recognizes this as another set back and reveal the bridges to the four. Although Lucius initially planned on immediately summoning Kingdom Hearts using the four he must now send them out to repair the bonds between the worlds.

When the bridges are finally complete Lucius specifically demands that the four combine their power to open up the final road. Lucius explains that the bridges may resist him, but that they must force the bridges to allow him to pass. This allows Lucius to use the bridges once more, and when he does he commands the four to direct their power to open up one final bridge by channeling their energy through him turning him into a bridge. The four do not understand what is happening and believe Lucius is risking sacrificing himself to restore balance to the worlds. Lucius takes advantage of their better judgement and explains that this is the only way he can protect the worlds.

Because Lucius momentarily contained the power of the four the bridges were unable to tell who he was. In this brief moment Lucius forcibly takes the power of the bridges as his own. Lucius explains that one final bridge somehow was not repaired. Lucius orders the four to eliminate Animus so that Lucius will have enough power to "restore order" to the worlds. Once Animus is defeated the four regroup with Lucius and now demand to now what Animus' cryptic message meant. Lucius reveals his true intentions and banishes each of the four to their respective worlds. Lucius then enters a state of stasis as he begins to fully absorb the power of the bridges.

Alone in their worlds the four call on the power of the keyblades and seek out a way to stop Lucius. The four each manage to find each other in Legacy City where they begin to go on a hunt to find another way to reach Lucius without the bridges. Oswald aides them by giving them access to the Gummi Ship. Together they journey to a world that is closer the the realm in between. This world would be similar to Kingdom Hearts I's Hollow Bastion. The plot of this world is tightly connected to Lucius even though several Disney characters appear to aid the four. The appearance of Disney characters would be similar to Beast's appearance in Kingdom Hearts I. The four manage to open a way to Lucius and realize that once they step through the this door they will finally face their final foe.

Lucius will know who Animus is later in the game i guess

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
MKR's story list thus far. Very impressive indeed

There was once a legendary Keyblade master named Lucius. He had been in an ongoing war with a Keyblade master of darkness and his own brother, Orpheus, each master having three students. However, the weakest of Lucius’ students, Animus, betrayed him in search for darkness’ power. In turning on his old master, Animus informs his new dark lord, Orpheus.

The dark master now had one of Lucius’ students, along with knowledge of the inner workings of his home. Thus, the final battle ensued. Lucius and remaining three pupils were hit hard and fast, and his students did not survive the night. In retaliation, Lucius let out a blast of pure light, annihilating all but two of his enemies.

Only his former student Animus had enough light within him to resist the explosion, and only Orpheus was strong enough to fight it. Master Lucius engaged the two in battle, only barely managing to hold his ground against the dark lord. Unfortunately, our noble hero makes a mistake, and the dark master is able to take Lucius’ left eye with one blast of darkness.

Holding resolve, Lucius manages to get the high ground, and overpowers the dark master with a power series of strikes. Orpheus lays defeated before Lucius, though Lucius is almost completely drained of his energy. In a desperate attempt to keep his life, the dark master calls to his last remaining pupil, former pupil of Lucius, Animus. The student hesitates, but ultimately decides to attack Lucius.

With no energy left, Lucius calls upon the power of Light; using everything he has left to defeat his two foes. Seeing this, Orpheus does the same, and suspends himself in a shell of pure darkness. Lucius’ spell knocks Animus off his feet, and sends the frozen dark lord flying through the air. Only barley conscious, Orpheus summons a black portal to take him and his student to the realm of darkness, where they will attempt to dress their wounds, and one day return.

Animus gets dragged into the portal, and begins to realize the folly of his decisions. He reaches out to his former master for help, but Lucius’ light was so pure and brilliant that Lucius himself had been left completely blind.

The dark master and his student disappear, and are never heard from again.
Though he had won the battle, Lucius was left devoid of all the things he’d cared about. His home was in ruin, his disciples deceased, and his sight now gone, Lucius had sacrificed everything to defeat the powers of darkness.

However, someone was watching the fight the whole time. Oswald The Lucky Rabbit kept himself hidden until the fight was over, he was lucky enough to need get caught. He helped Lucius out who was heavily hurt and listened to his story. Together they build a city that could be seen by all as a beacon of light, a safehaven to everyone needing for help and hope: Legacy City. Oswald and his assistants, Max, Huey, Dewey and Luey, built doors, connecting all the Disney worlds to Legacy City. Characters from all worlds can be seen around the city, and they all hold a massive festival once a year.

Then the game jumps to a character select screen, where you pick which of the four protagonists (which we will cal the fab four) you want to be. Ciel, Linnea, Brand, or Raine (name pending).

Brand: The brash/cocky one. A cocky guy who thinks winning is everything and has a big ego. Being paired with Ciel quickly brings him down to size`though. He is very confident which he sometimes doesn't realize can make him seem arrogant. He’s also the rebellious type.

Ciel: She’s basically a kind of genderswap of Sora, however some of her characteristics differ from his. Ciel is adventurous and is very stubborn too. She also can be all pessimistic and sarcastic. She’s also isn’t that naïve and kiddish like Sora is.

Linnea: Sweet, bubbly, outspoken, not the brightest bulb though. She’s supposed to be somewhat independent at first because of all the freedom she has now, but later on she sees how cruel the real world is and starts depending on others again more. Enthusiasm is also one of her main traits, which mostly result in some not clever comments. She's a girly girl basically.

Raine: Introverted, only speaks about things he feels are important enough to talk about, very observant. He’s somewhat the voice of reason so to speak. He’s probably the sharpest of the four, and the most fitting for a leader role if there was one. He’s quite the opposite of Linnea actually.

Each character lives in a different homeworld and don’t know eachother. They’re hanging out with their friends, doing whatever normal KH kids do, when suddenly it gets real. All in unique situations, each of the main characters has a dream where they enter their heart. The Keyblades chose them, and they are spoken to by a mysterious voice asking them if the character has what it takes.

Every Destati is different for every character. When they awake, they all have keyblades. Every character now has to beat a heartless boss in their homeworld and again, each witness unique situations where at the end a door of light open, they’re guided by the same mysterious voice that was talking to them in their Destati and they walk through it. Through the events that led to each of the fab four saving their homeworlds, they were all rejected by the people of their worlds. Through the door of light seemed like the only place to go.

They all now arrive in Legacy City (they’re at different parts of Legacy City).

The city is guarded by some FF characters, namely Lightning, Cecil, Steiner (who appears in Brand’s homeworld) and Terra (from FF6). Kefka will also appear in LC and play a role like Sephiroth did in Radient Garden in KH2. Matoya is also a resident of LC and will play a role like Merlin did in KH1, she'll help the fab four's magical propeties. When they're stuck, she'll tell'em where to go next (when you don't play the game for a while, she'll be able to tell where you have to go next).

Story in Legacy City is still unclear, either Oswald or Lucius sends them off to their first world.

Heartless are once again appearing on multiple worlds, and the fab four have to take care of them and restore the bridges between those worlds and Legacy City (which will act as a safe haven for the Disney Worlds when they’re in danger), as well as seal the Keyholes

After the first world, the fab four will be divided in two pairs (you'll have to choose which pair to play with. The real game unfolds and you go to Disney worlds, yada yada, fight the bad guys.

The Horned King will be the main Disney Villain and he has an Adviser who'll help him in his search for power over the whole universe + he has an evil council consisting of Disney villains (like the evil council in KH1). The Adviser is a person that came out of the darkness, he bestowed The Horned King the power to control the heartless.

Later it’s revealed that the Adviser is actually Animus that betrayed Lucius years ago, though darkness has messed with his memory. He’s trying to find a way to summon Kingdom Hearts that will supposedly grand him the power to free his sleeping master, Orpheus.

Lucius is trying to use Kingdom Hearts to create an all-consuming and pure light that will wipe all those in the universe who don’t possess a pure heart, in other words, wipe out all darkness. This is the vision of his utopia, because if this world existed, he’d never have lost his students to darkness. Until the end of the game, the fab four don't realize how mad Lucius actually is.
In addition to Heartless, there are a rarer, stronger enemies in this game: The Sacrifices. Lucius controls them, and he made them himself by extracting the light from the hearts of people. Unlike Nobodies, they are not sentient at all, they simply fulfill the commands of Lucius.

Our main Disney villain, The Horned King, just wants his army of evil minions so he can rule over the universe. Our main cast is stuck in the middle of this, ultimately having to fight all three as enemies. Lucius will be the most difficult for them, as he is their leader, but his vision is just too extreme to be allowed to happen.

The Dark Master will be a post-game optional boss, with a difficulty level rivaling the ones in BBS. He’ll have a huge buster sword type Keyblade and a pitch black armor.

Note: This is a stand-alone game, there's no knowledge of Sora & co existing, you could say it takes place in an alternate KH universe. Aside from the lack of Nobodies, all the rules of the universe are the same though.

Note 2: There will be very subtle hints that could lead towards some romance. However, this ‘romance’ won’t be thrown at your face and will be leaning more towards friendship/brother-sister relationship, whether or not it’s a start of possible future romance or just an everlasting friendship will be up to the imagination of the player. The characters however will become good friends, this is a given.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
The artwork. Most of it is Cassidy's work which is just pure excellence. Most of the work was either unavailable, or revised.

The Whole Gang:
khcharacterscribe.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back