• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just wanna be sure. Can I only submit one piece for Creative Media overall, or can I submit one piece for -Drawings, one for -Paintings etc?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Well poop. Thanks to me having no sense of time, I won't be able to finish what I was planning on. Now I have to think of something else at the last minute. Wish me luck.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Same here, Fudge. ;_; I can't believe it's the 21st already. December passed way too fast.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Same here, Fudge. ;_; I can't believe it's the 21st already. December passed way too fast.

That it has, VoidGear. If need be, I can extend it for a bit longer if you guys need more time?

Just wanna be sure. Can I only submit one piece for Creative Media overall, or can I submit one piece for -Drawings, one for -Paintings etc?

Yup, it's only one submission for Creative Media. So you'll have to pick between drawing or painting. (I would've like to done more, but it'd get complicated.)

Well poop. Thanks to me having no sense of time, I won't be able to finish what I was planning on. Now I have to think of something else at the last minute. Wish me luck.

I wish you the best of luck with your last minute entry, FudgemintGuardian. C:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If you could extend for like 1-2 days that'd be superb. Only if it doesnt cause any trouble that is. Didn't know we'd visit my uncle until the late 27th. :(

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
If you could extend for like 1-2 days that'd be superb. Only if it doesnt cause any trouble that is. Didn't know we'd visit my uncle until the late 27th. :(

Of course! I can extend it and it wouldn't be a problem at all. I want to give everyone a chance to enter it. So consider it extended! :)

And for those who recently submitted their entries to me, I did get them. I'll be replying to those sometime tonight. :)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Good to know. C: I wanna say Ashton69 planned on submitting that into the contest though.
He is currently sick and can't get online but he wanted to submit the full story. It is my understanding that he sent you the first chapter; this is a multi-chapter saga of betrayal, love, lust, and power. We wanted the public to be able to read as well; if they dare

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
He is currently sick and can't get online but he wanted to submit the full story. It is my understanding that he sent you the first chapter; this is a multi-chapter saga of betrayal, love, lust, and power. We wanted the public to be able to read as well; if they dare

Thank you for informing me. Sorry he's feeling sick and can't get online. That's no fun. :c Yup, you're correct he submitted the first chapter. No worries! And heck yeah, would love to read the multi-chapter saga. <3

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Is the voting starting today? (just curious)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Is the voting starting today? (just curious)

I extended the contest for VoidGear. Therefore last minute submissions could be entered today and tomorrow. Voting officially takes places on Thursday night at midnight eastern time. And it's okay to ask! C:

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Thanks. <3 I'll try to make the best of it. Luckily I'm ahead of you in regards of the time so I have extra time left LOL.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks. <3 I'll try to make the best of it. Luckily I'm ahead of you in regards of the time so I have extra time left LOL.

Your welcome. C: I'm sure you will! And that's great you're ahead of the time given! <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Phew, I managed to finish my story in time...I'm glad. xD
Now I'm curious about what the others sent in :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Alright, it's officially up! You guys can vote now. And thank you guys for submitting your entries! This turned out to be a really good contest this year! C:

And nobody submitted anything for the Roleplaying category. So it's just the two categories below.

Traditional Media Voting.

Creative Writing Voting.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
And it's officially over! The contest winners are Ashton69 & Howler for the creative writing category. Meanwhile, FudgemintGuardian for her drawing! I wanna give a big thank you to the other contestants who entered the contest! All of your submissions were awesome! C:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
798ae-theylovemetheyreallyloveme.gif

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
raw

Also I can't stop looking at Fudge's gif. xD

Muke

whatever
Awards