• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'll probably submit a story, a drawing and an avatar/a signature (dk yet).
Really nice contest!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'll probably submit a story, a drawing and an avatar/a signature (dk yet).
Really nice contest!

Awesome! I eagerly look forward to all of your submissions! :D And thanks! Happy there's plenty to choose from for everybody to enter!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Quick question: If I do, say, a parody comic, would it count as for both Creative Writing and Traditional Media?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Quick question: If I do, say, a parody comic, would it count as for both Creative Writing and Traditional Media?

Kind of a tricky question you're asking, but if you enter it for creative writing, you'd be competing against the written word in comparison to that of a comic made up of drawings and words in traditional media. So it probably shouldn't count as both because, it fits more in traditional media than creative writing category. (If that makes sense?)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Kind of a tricky question you're asking, but if you enter it for creative writing, you'd be competing against the written word in comparison to that of a comic made up of drawings and words in traditional media. So it probably shouldn't count as both because, it fits more in traditional media than creative writing category. (If that makes sense?)
I understand. :) (I think lol)

But it doesn't hurt to ask~

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
[video]https://youtu.be/1jq9LpFyhYU[/video]

Me and Ashton69 dropping this years hottest new track. A hip-hop variant of Last Christmas with a few epic video game references spliced in there. We're willing to accept multiple awards in multiple categories.

Please note that my voice is heard first, followed by Asthon's, then back to mine. This knowledge should enhance the listening experience, as you can match what you know of us to the track.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Me and Ashton69 dropping this years hottest new track. A hip-hop variant of Last Christmas with a few epic video game references spliced in there. We're willing to accept multiple awards in multiple categories.

Please note that my voice is heard first, followed by Asthon's, then back to mine. This knowledge should enhance the listening experience, as you can match what you know of us to the track.

That's great! And knowing who voices what helps a lot too. Much appreciated! :D This is turning out to be a really awesome batch of Christmas entries thus far!

I understand. :) (I think lol)

But it doesn't hurt to ask~

Okay, glad you understand. xD Right! Never hurts to ask!

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
[video]https://youtu.be/1jq9LpFyhYU[/video]

You've just earned yourself a subscriber.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry everyone but i'm voting for that in the contest

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Thanks gang. Trying to get a funky flow going is tough but your kindness makes each phat rhyme just a little easier to bust.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Uhh... can someone explain me the meaning of "Naughty or Nice stories"?
This is the first time I hear such a thing lol.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Uhh... can someone explain me the meaning of "Naughty or Nice stories"?
This is the first time I hear such a thing lol.

It's mostly a theme. Not something you literally have to follow for your entry. xD Anyways, usually on Christmas there's a naughty or nice list for kids, right? So for example, you could write about how Xehanort and Vanitas ruined christmas and earned themselves right on the 'Naughty' list and got a lump of coal. Or in reverse, Xehanort surprisingly does something nice to earn presents and be on the 'Nice' list.

That's all it means. lol.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I have some questions :p

What is the deadline? I'm assuming Dec 26th is the absolute latest since voting begins on the 27th.

I've noticed there are three main categories with subcategories and only two awards. How are the awards distributed? Do people get one for participation and the winners receive a special award? Or is perhaps the 'third' award not shown? Just curious.

Who will be judging? Anyone besides staff?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have some questions :p

What is the deadline? I'm assuming Dec 26th is the absolute latest since voting begins on the 27th.

I've noticed there are three main categories with subcategories and only two awards. How are the awards distributed? Do people get one for participation and the winners receive a special award? Or is perhaps the 'third' award not shown? Just curious.

Who will be judging? Anyone besides staff?

Deadline: 26th of December. (I can extend it if there's last minute entries.)

Judging: Everyone. It's all done on a poll and open to everybody to vote aka staff and forum members.

Awards: No, you don't get an award for participation. xD

The subcategories are suggestions to enter.

The main three categories will come out with three winners.

And the "What's This" award is only for Creative Writing and Creative Media. While Roleplaying gets the "Character" award.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's mostly a theme. Not something you literally have to follow for your entry. xD Anyways, usually on Christmas there's a naughty or nice list for kids, right? So for example, you could write about how Xehanort and Vanitas ruined christmas and earned themselves right on the 'Naughty' list and got a lump of coal. Or in reverse, Xehanort surprisingly does something nice to earn presents and be on the 'Nice' list.

That's all it means. lol.
Okay, gotcha. Thanks!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Deadline: 26th of December. (I can extend it if there's last minute entries.)

Judging: Everyone. It's all done on a poll and open to everybody to vote aka staff and forum members.

Awards: No, you don't get an award for participation. xD

The subcategories are suggestions to enter.

The main three categories will come out with three winners.

And the "What's This" award is only for Creative Writing and Creative Media. While Roleplaying gets the "Character" award.

Word. Thanks for the clarification.

Back