• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Holiday Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
ChristmasTagPNG.png~original

Happy Holiday's Everyone!

It's that time of year again, where we all become merry and jolly, sharing kindness all around, and celebrate the holidays with our loved ones and friends.

[Rules & Information]

• [*=center]You can submit one entry for each of the categories listed below.
    [*=center]All categories must be Holiday or New Years themed.
    [*=center]None of the entries are required to be KH themed.
    [*=center]PG-13 for the writing, costume, & freestyle rap category.
    [*=center]All entries will be voted upon by fellow forum members.
    [*=center]The Character Creator Award is exclusive to the Roleplaying Category.
    [*=center]All submissions MUST BE SENT via Private Message!
    [*=center]Any questions can be answered down below or via PM!

Creative Writing

[Writing Themes]

-Dedicate a story to someone special
-Collaborate a Holiday/New Year story with a fellow KHI member
-Naughty or Nice stories
-Crossover stories
-Poetry

Can submit a maximum of 1 piece.

~*~​

Roleplaying

-Entries must resolve around a famous or infamous Christmas or winter themed character. Rewritten in a completely different, and unique way. (Ex. Santa Claus is chilling out on a sandy beach in swim trunks and sunglasses drinking a glass of coke cola.)

Can submit a maximum of 1 piece.

~*~​

Creative Media

[Music]​

-Freestyle Rap
-Songs, ect.

Can submit a maximum of 1 piece.​

[Traditional Media]​

-Drawings
-Costumes
-Paintings
-Digital
-Watercolors, ect.

[Graphic Submissions]​

-AMVs
-Signatures
-Logo Designs

[Award]​

WhatsThis-large.png

CharacterContest-large.png

Dates

Dec 30th - Voting Begins
January 2nd - Voting Ends
January 2nd - Winners Announced!

~*~

We wish you the best of luck with your entries! All submissions will be handled via Cinder!​

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, quick question, are we limited to one submission per writing category or just one submission period? I'm just a little confused on this piece.

- Skitty Cat (I was feeling too lazy to go to a computer that has my account logged in, so I'm borrowing Dream's for this)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Woohooo. I'm good at nothing so I already know what I'm gonna submit xD

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Woohooo. I'm good at nothing so I already know what I'm gonna submit xD

Don't say that! You're good at writing! :D

Well, I just may do a drawing for this!

I eagerly look forward to your drawing, Fudge! :D

Okay, quick question, are we limited to one submission per writing category or just one submission period? I'm just a little confused on this piece.

- Skitty Cat (I was feeling too lazy to go to a computer that has my account logged in, so I'm borrowing Dream's for this)

You can only enter one writing theme! So for example you have to pick either 'dedicate a story to someone special' or the 'naughty or nice stories'. You can't do both. (Sorry for the confusion about that. xD)

It's alright, Skitty. :)

Recon

Art of War
Awards
an award for the freestyle rap thread? pinch me i'm dreaming

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Can we do one of each category?
Is it possible to win in more than one category?

honestly if you enter the rap category then there shouldn't be voting on it; KK should just give you the award and close it because lets be real

DefiantHeart

Awards
Hmm, since it has the drawings... I might enter maybes... even though my drawings get ignored on here too. :eek: Maybe I'll draw myself as a heartless giving out gifts or something...

So, we can send pictures via pm? Didn't know that. :eek:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Can we do one of each category?
Is it possible to win in more than one category?

Yes, you can enter each of the categories. And yes, it's possible to win in more than one category. Although because it's voting, I'm hoping it'll be done fairly for everyone to have a chance of winning instead of the same person winning multiple times. xD

Chuman said:
honestly if you enter the rap category then there shouldn't be voting on it; KK should just give you the award and close it because lets be real

If Darien is the only one who enters the rap category, then yes, he'd get the award for it. However ya never know if anyone else will enter it or not. So it's fair game. xD

DefiantHeart said:
Hmm, since it has the drawings... I might enter maybes... even though my drawings get ignored on here too. :eek: Maybe I'll draw myself as a heartless giving out gifts or something...

So, we can send pictures via pm? Didn't know that. :eek:

Yup, you can send pictures via private message. And a picture of you as a heartless getting presents sounds really cute.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for clarifying. I asked, because I'm trying to participate in every category, even the ones I know I'd do fairly bad in, for purposes of (much needed) practice xD.

If anyone is doing songs, here on the forums we did do an event called KHI sings, where everybody that participated submitted their vocals for "Hare Hare Yukai" lol. This might sound a bit bias, but anyone that can do a cover of "Blue Christmas" has my eternal respect, say no more fam.

If Annoyance is still relatively active (same with nine-tailed fox) I also strongly recommend a submission for the cosplay category, they both did some solid ones in the past.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Yes, you can enter each of the categories. And yes, it's possible to win in more than one category. Although because it's voting, I'm hoping it'll be done fairly for everyone to have a chance of winning instead of the same person winning multiple times. xD

If Darien is the only one who enters the rap category, then yes, he'd get the award for it. However ya never know if anyone else will enter it or not. So it's fair game. xD

Yup, you can send pictures via private message. And a picture of you as a heartless getting presents sounds really cute.

I said "giving" presents. :( Nobody would give me any presents, lol. Though the only real present there is is death...

Anyways... I tried picturing myself as a heartless, but then it became something else...idk why...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks for clarifying. I asked, because I'm trying to participate in every category, even the ones I know I'd do fairly bad in, for purposes of (much needed) practice xD.

If anyone is doing songs, here on the forums we did do an event called KHI sings, where everybody that participated submitted their vocals for "Hare Hare Yukai" lol. This might sound a bit bias, but anyone that can do a cover of "Blue Christmas" has my eternal respect, say no more fam.

If Annoyance is still relatively active (same with nine-tailed fox) I also strongly recommend a submission for the cosplay category, they both did some solid ones in the past.

Your welcome! Then I eagerly look forward to seeing what you submit for each category! xD

I've never heard of 'Blue Christmas' before. It'd be pretty cool if somebody sings anything for the contest. :3 Although, I have heard of KHI sings over the years. lol.

And I can agree to that because, I have seen a few cosplay sets from Halloween a few years ago done by Annoyance and nine-tailed fox. Of course, it'd be neat to see if anyone else out there wants to cosplay for the holidays any. xD

I said "giving" presents. :( Nobody would give me any presents, lol. Though the only real present there is is death...

Anyways... I tried picturing myself as a heartless, but then it became something else...idk why...

Oops. Aw, but giving presents is just as good! After all it's the thought that counts. :3 Well, you got loads of time until the deadline for the contest.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Your welcome! Then I eagerly look forward to seeing what you submit for each category! xD

I've never heard of 'Blue Christmas' before. It'd be pretty cool if somebody sings anything for the contest. :3 Although, I have heard of KHI sings over the years. lol.

And I can agree to that because, I have seen a few cosplay sets from Halloween a few years ago done by Annoyance and nine-tailed fox. Of course, it'd be neat to see if anyone else out there wants to cosplay for the holidays any. xD

Oops. Aw, but giving presents is just as good! After all it's the thought that counts. :3 Well, you got loads of time until the deadline for the contest.

Meh nvm... I've lost all my will to do this contest, got other stuff to do anyways... like my youtube animations I've been putting off for months because of my depression...

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Meh nvm... I've lost all my will to do this contest, got other stuff to do anyways... like my youtube animations I've been putting off for months because of my depression...

Okay. I understand. I wish you the best with your youtube animations! :D

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Drawings I'll need help posting because lately I have been posting drawings but then they don't show up on the thread later on. I need help with some methods on that if I'm going to do Christmas themed drawings. :/

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Drawings I'll need help posting because lately I have been posting drawings but then they don't show up on the thread later on. I need help with some methods on that if I'm going to do Christmas themed drawings. :/

Do you use imgur any? I should be able to help you out with that. :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
are collabs okay for the story category? and if so, how does the award work if it wins?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
are collabs okay for the story category? and if so, how does the award work if it wins?

Yes! Collabs are a hundred percent okay! If it wins through voting, then both yourself and whoever else is working on it with you gets the award too. xD

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yes! Collabs are a hundred percent okay! If it wins through voting, then both yourself and whoever else is working on it with you gets the award too. xD

okay good to know, thanks KK. i'll start writing in the next few days

Back