• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Holiday Contest~ [New Stuff Inside!]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Why thank you!

One more question, however: the OP says something about a 3 submission limit, but the "holiday twist" section mentions only 1. Is it that 3 in total are allowed, but a writer can only do 1 submission per "holiday twist" (if they so choose)?

Your welcome! :)

Exactly! You can only do 1 submission per holiday twist, because I don't want one of the same holiday twists. That's why there's a limit of three, because you can only choose three out of four holiday twists to enter. So you got that correct. ;3 If there's anymore questions, feel free to ask me about it at any time or hour!

I'll try to participate this year! It looks like fun!

Yes! I can't wait to see what you enter, Mega! =)

navyninja87

Okay, how do we submit the entries? And my two shot just became a 3 or 4 shot, lol

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wrote a thing idek if it qualifies as anything but I'll probably type it up some time tomorrow night? I wrote it during my writing club. We used one of the blazing summer prompts you had and wrote for 20 mins or less. You'll see it when I send it and I'll leave it to you if it works.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Christmas with Sloth Krampus

You+wont+get+any+presents+with+that+attitude+_faa65c05a01fd5484c005574ca68c7ff.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wrote a thing idek if it qualifies as anything but I'll probably type it up some time tomorrow night? I wrote it during my writing club. We used one of the blazing summer prompts you had and wrote for 20 mins or less. You'll see it when I send it and I'll leave it to you if it works.

Sure, it can count! I did say anything unique can be entered into the contest after all. Oh my, that's really cool how you and your writing club used the summer prompt I made! :D Okay, then I look forward to seeing it soon!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hi!

I want to let you guys all know you will have 24 hours on January 1st to submit your holiday submissions/entries! And those who've recently submitted their submission/entry, I will take a look at over the weekend. :) So don't worry too much if I don't reply right away. Most importantly, stay safe and have a Happy New Year! I'll see you guys in 2016! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back