• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► khi help me become classy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
(cannot believe I'm making this thread but ok)

This isn't a very pressing issue but it's something I've been thinking about anyway.

I'm getting kinda bored with my plain t-shirt plus jeans and sneakers look...but unfortunately

1) I have no disposable income atm. however this is an entirely separate issue and not the point of this thread.

2) I know jackshit about fashion. Yeah, some things you just know are fucking stupid, but other than that I clueless. This is where you come in.

How do I avoid looking like a neanderthal? When I'm making my own money and can afford to dress how I want I will def keep your advice in mind if it's any good.

For the record:

I'm about 5'8/5'9, black hair, brown eyes, *almost* caucasian skin complexion, weight about 172 pounds, average physique (i guess i have a little bit of excess flab to burn off but it's nothing elephantine), and I wear glasses.

go

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Learn how to dance like this, and hit up clubs. Chicks will grind all over you for free.

Dancing = awesome and classy.

Allister Rose

French Lover
you could just wear the same just make it look a bit fashionable, if it's possible. if not, you could just wear a sweater over the plain shirt so it doesn't look so plain. or just get darker jeans. (or both).

shoes? i'm not so sure, as long as they look nice, it wont really matter.

AzzurroRainrebor

Stand back, bitches. It's the fashion guru coming through.

Hmmm, let's see, I'd suggest for your type: A casual, yet sophisticated look. Try more button-downs with khaki/jeans. For your complexion and hair color, you might want to stay clear of bright colors. I'm not knocking lighter colors; I just suggest you wear less of them (i.e. white or light gray t'shirt). Wear moderately darker clothing; wear lighter underclothing for contrast...

Complete your style with the proper shoes. NO GYM or ATHLETIC SHOES with this style. Leave those at the gym or sporting events... I prefer "Chuck Taylors (Converse)" or a similar set...

For your height and weight, I'll give you, about, a 26.2 BMI. You should wear loose, but not too loose-fit clothing.

My fashion tips are absolute, and as such, shall not be challenged! lol? I think not!

Oh yeah, odd question (seemingly)...What's your facial shape? Square? Round? Rectangular? Combination of any of these listed? Facial shape can be used to determine which glasses look best, you know...

Azzurro out...

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Complete your style with the proper shoes. NO GYM or ATHLETIC SHOES with this style. Leave those at the gym or sporting events... I prefer "Chuck Taylors (Converse)" or a similar set...

You do realize Chuck Taylors are basketball shoes, right?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/general-discussion/132402-graphic-t-shirts-thread-12.html#post4366081

stay away from hypebeast

the whole versatile everyman shoe thing(vans plims/chucks) works all the time but if youre going for classy youre gonna want to stray away from that

also glasses frames have to compliment the size of your face an unhelpful but reasonable guide can be found here

also i dont know what kinds of fashion stores exist in brazil so if you can hook us up with some links to some popular clothing retailers that would help

AzzurroRainrebor

You do realize Chuck Taylors are basketball shoes, right?

My fashion is ABSOLUTE, ham it!

*calms down* I know, but they match exquisitely with the style I was going for. They're sports shoes, technically, which I advised not to wear, but they are exceptions. Perhaps, I should have placed that in my first post...

Wow, Edit: or look at what "RTP49" suggests.

Last edited:

rhyth

Learn how to dance like this, and hit up clubs. Chicks will grind all over you for free.

Dancing = awesome and classy.

I love you for mentioning 2pm. oh my dear god. <3

As for style. Lol everyone has their own style, but try some plain white shirts (you've already got that) and add some plaid flannels over it (or checkered or anything with a nice colorful simple design). Those never fail if they're worn the right way. Maybe some simple graphic tees (when choosing graphic tees, make sure the color is right and the design isn't flashy and uncoordinated). And don't forget to add some nice hoodies.

As for shoes, no gym shoes or that kind of stuff. Try some simple nikes or simple "converse" that are good looking but simple enough to coordinate with easily. Usual monotone colors like black or white so there's no color clash.

Cardigans are nice too. And wear really nice looking jeans with good denim. This is important. Without good jeans, the entire outfit fails.

Try to stay classy and simple.

I'm personally not exactly a fashion expert, but my brother's a fashion coordinator and my cousin's a fashion designer.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
If anything, at least Ty will consider having sex with you.

...Only if you have that peacoat on though.

AzzurroRainrebor

I love you for mentioning 2pm. oh my dear god. <3

As for style. Lol everyone has their own style, but try some plain white shirts (you've already got that) and add some plaid flannels over it (or checkered or anything with a nice colorful simple design). Those never fail if they're worn the right way. Maybe some simple graphic tees (when choosing graphic tees, make sure the color is right and the design isn't flashy and uncoordinated). And don't forget to add some nice hoodies.

As for shoes, no gym shoes or that kind of stuff. Try some simple nikes or simple "converse" that are good looking but simple enough to coordinate with easily. Usual monotone colors like black or white so there's no color clash.

Cardigans are nice too. And wear really nice looking jeans with good denim. This is important. Without good jeans, the entire outfit fails.

Try to stay classy and simple.

I'm personally not exactly a fashion expert, but my brother's a fashion coordinator and my cousin's a fashion designer.

This! This! This! ................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back