• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Fantasy Football

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trini202

Who's up for it?

This is sign-ups in a way.
If enough people want to, I'll create the league then post a link.

People in so far:

trini202
blinkboy211
Frozen Fate
Redemption
LiD
Rem

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well i already have a team but i can manage 2 teams i guess. So if you do make a league i guess i am in. But i think you would need at least 8 so 6 more and I dont know many people that tends to be football fans.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Count me in, trini. And remember, LaDanian Tomlinson wants to be the 1st Draft Pick in every fantasy draft. XD

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Got LT on my number 1 list right now cause the guy is just a beast. But this year right behind LT i got Peterson cause that dude is just jaw dropping.

Just pointing out if anyone is already in a league do not put Steven Jackson on your listen right now because right now he is in a holdout and the Rams are refusing to talk to him unless he heads to training camp. But yeah my uncle gave me this fantasy thing today and even in their mock draft they had LT and Peterson drafted 1-2.

Also wondering who everyone thought was the top 5 in the QBs.

Last edited:

trini202

Jones-Drew and Marion Barber. Nuff said.

Top 5 QB's

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Tony Romo (as much as I hate to say)
4. Drew Brees
5. Derek Anderson ( I believe in this guy)

We need more people!

trini202

Okay nobody else seems to be interested. Ill make still make the league however and I'll just make it a public league so other people can fill out the spaces

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Destiny your alittle late unless you were already in. We had our draft today. Ended up getting Manning with Young as my backup.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Hell yeah! Count me in for this. Peyton Manning > Tom brady.

As much as I hate Tom Brady, I want him to do well this year. And, why yes, he's on my fantasy team.

I didn't show up, which explains why I have a few players I am yet to get rid of that I don't think are necessary and am down only have one defense (Like having 2 as a precaution) At least I have Asante, B-Dawk, and Lito on my defense. Eagles secondary kicks ass.

C

calvinyou89

Destiny your alittle late unless you were already in. We had our draft today. Ended up getting Manning with Young as my backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back