• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI FABLES - "The Storytellers' Circle" - {SignUp & RP Discussion}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I have still more papers to write tonight, but should have something within the next two days. It's important that we regain our momentum, everybody, because...

I'm currently taking a class called "Adobe for Illustrators", which is a digital painting class. One of the assignments we'll have to do is a fantasy book cover. Bet you can't guess what I have in mind~

SO HURRY UP WITH THE RP SO I CAN GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHAT TO DRAW. It's the second of three major assignments, so you've got some time.

...this would rank among the highest on the List of Super-Fantabulous Things That Happened.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In the most recent posts, I have come to absolutely adore Solomon. There's so much dastardly stuff he can do if he really wants to, and he basically has access to an array of weapons, accessories and more that is both wide and powerful.

Athel

Machinist
I'll try putting a post together this coming week. Gilead will proceed in with the rest of the suitors and -- I promise -- try and be less of a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back