• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI DRUNK THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I like tequila, but only with salt and lemon. Without that, its unbearable. :(

I sometimes do enjoy tequila, as long as salt & a lime are available (you'd think that'd be the norm, but some places don't do that) but some flavours of it are disgusting.

Same friend once handed me a coffee tequila shot and some of it knocked on to my hand. And oh, my god. Was it so sticky and gross.

AND. Just as I trail off to go wash my hand in the bathroom because oh my god, the stickiness of it was horrible, he decides to introduce me to one of his friends from work, who promptly shook my hand before I had a chance to say anything. That was.... awkward.
I take it back, I hate tequila.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wtf...am i the fking only person here to post somewhat tippppssy or crunk? what is thie casaual convo..

6 beers deeeeeeep GET ON MY 9999 LVL KHI

Screw beer. My post about absinthe was after a ton of beer and tequila shots. Get on my level brah. I can type like I am sober while tipsy/drunk. It is my talent.

Yeah. I can drink tequila shots no problem, vodka no problem, but give me half a bottle of wine and I'm piss drunk. :'D I suppose it's because it's carbonated and full of sugar. The sugar is also why cocktails with fruit juice in them make me drunk easily, I guess.

That makes sense. Your body is trying to break down multiple kinds of sugars in those instances. Do you get hyper off a sugar easily?

Oh god, I hate tequila.
Not as much as Sambuca, but both give me the fear something awful.

One of my friends keeps insisting he buy me them, and when I say no, he buys me them anyway.

I like tequila, but only with salt and lemon. Without that, its unbearable. :(

I sometimes do enjoy tequila, as long as salt & a lime are available (you'd think that'd be the norm, but some places don't do that) but some flavours of it are disgusting.

Same friend once handed me a coffee tequila shot and some of it knocked on to my hand. And oh, my god. Was it so sticky and gross.

AND. Just as I trail off to go wash my hand in the bathroom because oh my god, the stickiness of it was horrible, he decides to introduce me to one of his friends from work, who promptly shook my hand before I had a chance to say anything. That was.... awkward.
I take it back, I hate tequila.

BLASPHEMY. God I love tequila. Straight up, with chasers, with orange juice. Top tier stuff is the smoothest and best tasting stuff ever.

But don't drink any coffee alcohol ever. All of it is gross but coffee tequila is especially unnatural.

After that I love wine. Nothing too dry, nothing too bitter. I like it sweet or semi sweet. Dessert wines I suppose <3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That makes sense. Your body is trying to break down multiple kinds of sugars in those instances. Do you get hyper off a sugar easily?

I guess so. My friends keep telling me that I act unbearably in school after I had anything sweet. I don't really notice it myself but apparently, I keep bopping around making sound effects and stuff. It's kinda weird.

BLASPHEMY. God I love tequila. Straight up, with chasers, with orange juice. Top tier stuff is the smoothest and best tasting stuff ever.

But don't drink any coffee alcohol ever. All of it is gross but coffee tequila is especially unnatural.

After that I love wine. Nothing too dry, nothing too bitter. I like it sweet or semi sweet. Dessert wines I suppose <3

I've never tried tequila with juice tbh. Only straight or with salt/lemon.

I honestly can't stand dry or bitter wine (I dislike white wine overall), but a good semi-sweet red wine... <3

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Rum is more my game.
Nowadays, it's pints that ruin me. Give me rum and cokes and I'll be going strong all night.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
You know what's odd? I can get tipsy very easily, but not straight up drunk with a hangover the following morning. I figure it's because I'm a fairly large guy, but my mind convinces it that it's drunk even when it's not. I used to be a huge hypochondriac when I was younger, so it's not impossible that I drink two beers and feel buzzed, only to drink half a bottle of rum later and feel fine the next morning.

PS Did anybody here ever drink along with TeamFourStar's drunk play-throughs?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
That is such bullshit. :c I'm sorry you had to deal with that. Nobody should ever force alcohol on somebody who doesn't want to drink. There is just no excuse. I think in some ways I understand that people may want another person to lighten up in a situation, but I think it really only works with a group of friends or family or family friends where you can feel safe and explore drinking without pressure.

Yeah, I don`t have many good memories about that party. I think what was worse was the looks some folks gave to me. I don`t got to parties often and I guess some folks were a bit surprised to see me there. Some of them had a "WTF you are doing here" face on when I walked past them. Of course I am a paranoid person so I might have imagined it.

I am a rather stiff and shy person so I guess I can understand some of the folks wanting me to relax. I can be a funny and dork in a surrounding where I feel safe, but calling me an idiot did not help that all.

Peer pressure like that sucks. I do personally drink, but I think it's reasonable enough for someone else not to.

That being said, I don't think I can stomach babysitting my drunk friends sober. I'm not a fan of drunk people unless I'm also drinking.

I can stomach my drunk friends to some degree while sober(which I am most of the time). At times it is hilarious to watch as alcohol starts to affect and simple tasks like counting votes comes really complicated. :D

When I started university I found this nice group of friends. They drink but never have pressured me to do it, and I feel safe and relaxed around them. I try to crack jokes most of the time. Dam I`m glad I found this friend group.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Dear me last night,

Why would you do this.

Sincerely,

Brittle me as of this moment.

komodoturtle

Since starting a PhD I have learned that drinking is a great way to punish yourself for not doing enough work.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
dear tekillya,

at my funeral, I want you to lower me to my grave

so u can let me down

one last time

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Lent is faking over, I cn drink again jeeeeebus BLUE FCE

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I have raspberry and blueberry wine standing around and for months I've not gotten around to getting a corkscrew so I guess these will grow old with me.

Back