• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI DRUNK THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

refrigerating alcohol that isnt beer makes you a bad person

D

Deleted member 36435

nah, crack that wine open and drink all of it
refrigeration leads to condensation, which leads to moisture/water in your booze, which leads to diluted alcohol
which leads to a sad sad existence

Recon

Art of War
Awards
nah, crack that wine open and drink all of it
refrigeration leads to condensation, which leads to moisture/water in your booze, which leads to diluted alcohol
which leads to a sad sad existence

What you're describing seems to be opening a bottle and then storing it in the fridge without resealing it. Yes, this is not recommended. It's perfectly safe and OK to store wine and beer in the fridge for some time (unopened of course).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I will slam a bruski under any circumstance. It doesn't matter. I have no standards. I'm trash for getting trashed

D

Deleted member 36435

What you're describing seems to be opening a bottle and then storing it in the fridge without resealing it. Yes, this is not recommended. It's perfectly safe and OK to store wine and beer in the fridge for some time (unopened of course).
nah you wanna keep that shit in a cool dark place
not in a fridge

you kids and your ruining of perfectly good alcohol, open it, consume all of it greedily in the dark, move on to the next

Recon

Art of War
Awards
nah you wanna keep that shit in a cool dark place
not in a fridge

you kids and your ruining of perfectly good alcohol, open it, consume all of it greedily in the dark, move on to the next

gdi this is dumb. put white wine in the fridge, put red wine in a cellar/basement/pantry. ya happy now?

why anyone would drink warm a sauvignon blanc is beyond me

#idrinkmorethanu

D

Deleted member 36435

gdi this is dumb. put white wine in the fridge, put red wine in a cellar/basement/pantry. ya happy now?

why anyone would drink warm a sauvignon blanc is beyond me

#idrinkmorethanu

thats actually not correct, the basic rules are cool, dark and sideways. and "not refrigerated" isnt synonymous with "warm"

and if you can't detect faux pretentiousness then i don't know what to tell you

#doyoureallythinkigiveashitabouthowpeoplestorewineitsdiddlyingsourgrapeswhocares

Recon

Art of War
Awards
thats actually not correct, the basic rules are cool, dark and sideways. and "not refrigerated" isnt synonymous with "warm"

and if you can't detect faux pretentiousness then i don't know what to tell you

#doyoureallythinkigiveashitabouthowpeoplestorewineitsdiddlyingsourgrapeswhocares

cute quote from about.com. wow. such source.

the fda recommends kitchen refrigerators at 40F. storing wines in a fridge actually takes 55F. i'll assume you know the rest

i can certainly detect when victor is wrong :)

#yesbecauseyoudriveaprius

D

Deleted member 36435

cute quote from about.com. wow. such source.

the fda recommends kitchen refrigerators at 40F. storing wines in a fridge actually takes 55F. i'll assume you know the rest

i can certainly detect when victor is wrong :)

#yesbecauseyoudriveaprius
the fda is the fraud and death administration

the fda is also not concerned with the taste of your wine, theyre concerned with pushing bullshit on the sheeple masses in order to line that government's pockets

Back