• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI DRUNK THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Look, I don't care what I do after I have almost an entire bottle of wine and half a bottle of rum.

It's my business!

It's also unimportant!

Ignore this post, I am thinking out loud.

I have also had almost nothing to eat all day though.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
So my buddy gave me a challenge. I have to get "buzzed" off of vodka; any vodka I choose. Then once I feel the buzz, I have to drink an entire bottle of really cheap wine in under an hour. I fail if I vomit. If I don't fail, he will acknowledge me as a better drinker than him, settling an ongoing debate that's been going on for a couple years. He'll also pay for my drinks the next time we visit a bar. If I do fail, I will buy him a bottle of absinthe. That stuff's expensive so I'm really hoping I can pull this off.

Rules are I can't mix anything other than ice and the bottle of wine must be finished before the hour is up.

I'm starting tonight. I have no idea if I can win this.

A

I shoot first there is no shooting back
Awards
So my buddy gave me a challenge. I have to get "buzzed" off of vodka; any vodka I choose. Then once I feel the buzz, I have to drink an entire bottle of really cheap wine in under an hour. I fail if I vomit. If I don't fail, he will acknowledge me as a better drinker than him, settling an ongoing debate that's been going on for a couple years. He'll also pay for my drinks the next time we visit a bar. If I do fail, I will buy him a bottle of absinthe. That stuff's expensive so I'm really hoping I can pull this off.

Rules are I can't mix anything other than ice and the bottle of wine must be finished before the hour is up.

I'm starting tonight. I have no idea if I can win this.
do what i did, both of you split a bottle of 151 and finish it within the course of 3 hours. who ever doesn't knock out and or puke wins

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Failed miserably. Last night was disgraceful. I finished the bottle within the hour with just minutes to spare then immediately after I threw up. I still can't remember how I got to bed. Also, for some reason my PSP is water damaged. That's the last time I accept a challenge involving alcohol.

This doesn't prove that my friend is better at drinking than me because he tried doing the same thing himself several months ago and suffered worse than I did.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
4 12% buurrrrrrrrrrrrs down

jesus steel this wheel

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i needed this thread last week when i was drunk and had opened khi up but got distracted by my professors talking about alcohol and buzz feed videos with the rest of my drunk class

redcrown

Awards
i needed this thread last week when i was drunk and had opened khi up but got distracted by my professors talking about alcohol and buzz feed videos with the rest of my drunk class

The entire class was drunk? Or does the professor party?

redcrown

Awards
I'm a picky baby bitch who needs to try more kinds of wine. Riesling was way too acidic.

D

Deleted member 36435

my psych mates and professors were out at a conference so we were celebrating showing off our research and our approaching graduation with dinner and then some drinks

we all had a drink or few

Reminds me of when I was discussing some research with my Bio professor (Ron) and another student and one of the older professors came in and invited Ron to get drinks with the rest of the Science department. He says he'll think about and as soon as the older professor is out of earshot he turns to us and says "I hate getting drinks with those people. I don't want to go out with a bunch of old people." It was awesome.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Reminds me of when I was discussing some research with my Bio professor (Ron) and another student and one of the older professors came in and invited Ron to get drinks with the rest of the Science department. He says he'll think about and as soon as the older professor is out of earshot he turns to us and says "I hate getting drinks with those people. I don't want to go out with a bunch of old people." It was awesome.

and you're only 5? where the hell are your parents in all this?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I AM FUCKING WASTED RIGHT NOW. #letlaunchpadsayfück

i agree with launchpad. with each day his potential is being wasted. we need to let him go, he's set to be one of the greatest men in history yet we're holding him back.

its okay quack. fulfill your destiny.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
i agree with launchpad. with each day his potential is being wasted. we need to let him go, he's set to be one of the greatest men in history yet we're holding him back.

its okay quack. fulfill your destiny.

thank you my boy. I woke up with a hangover, drank more, fixed it

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Spinda_Dance.gif

fckin turnt

This is the cutest little shit I have seen.

Also I got loads of winey wine in da fridge, ask about meh!

Back