• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Drunk Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

This entirely

Beer is an acquired taste
Wine is an acquired taste
Any type of whiskey is an acquired taste
Tequila is an acquired taste
Vodka is just garbage tho

Basically if it isn't specifically flavored a particular way (rum, jaeger, liqeurs, etc.) Then it's probably acquired
flavored rum? disgusting

D

Deleted member 36435

i mean it's flavored in the same way literally every other drink you listed as 'unflavored' is flavored
you can have dark rums that are just matured in burnt/charred casks for a period of time. sometimes they can be smoked or spiced but they aren't typically flavored beyond that.
same with gold rums, just typically white oak casks.
spiced rum is typically just gold rum with additional spice.
light/silver rum is typically filtered to remove color and have almost no flavor profile

flavored rum is usually a light rum that has flavoring added to it, like strawberry or anything fruit.

you god damn rum pleb

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Rum, rum, rum.

[video=youtube;JImcvtJzIK8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8[/video]

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
i mean it's flavored in the same way literally every other drink you listed as 'unflavored' is flavored
you can have dark rums that are just matured in burnt/charred casks for a period of time. sometimes they can be smoked or spiced but they aren't typically flavored beyond that.
same with gold rums, just typically white oak casks.
spiced rum is typically just gold rum with additional spice.
light/silver rum is typically filtered to remove color and have almost no flavor profile

flavored rum is usually a light rum that has flavoring added to it, like strawberry or anything fruit.

you god damn rum pleb

why are you the way that you are?

honestly every time i try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not that way.

i hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

Anagram

Banned
tumblr_n66rilvGdM1tu7965o1_500.gif

sosorry.gif
*wenttosleepearlyatpyicalofmuricans*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back