• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Drunk Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Near tried alcohol in my life, ever. It smells weird.
The only times I've tasted alcohol was that one time when I had that cream with the whiskey in it, the other time when I tasted hard cider, and one time when I tasted mead. Cream 'n whiskey was actually pretty tasty til the alcohol taste hits really hard. Cider tastes like cider with some bitterness to it. The mead had a lot of blackberry juice, so it was more like fruit juice with some alcohol mixed in.

I've no clue how people drink beer. Just smelling the stuff makes me feel kinda ill.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
My rule of thumb is "if it smells nasty, do NOT put it near your mouth." And so far, it's helped me out a lot.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My best advise for you non-drinkers who are slightly interested in trying out alcohol one day, just try stuff. Even if it smells bad, it may suit your tastes. Some other stuff is an acquired taste, so even if it tastes like the backside of a butt, you may like it down the line.

But always be safe. Don't let anybody force you to drink anything regardless if they are family, friends, or hot strangers. If you don't want to drink, don't. If you do, go ahead but do it in moderation.

*steps off of box with a bottle of tequila in hand*

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
My best advise for you non-drinkers who are slightly interested in trying out alcohol one day, just try stuff. Even if it smells bad, it may suit your tastes. Some other stuff is an acquired taste, so even if it tastes like the backside of a butt, you may like it down the line.

But always be safe. Don't let anybody force you to drink anything regardless if they are family, friends, or hot strangers. If you don't want to drink, don't. If you do, go ahead but do it in moderation.

thanks arielle i'm gonna go get smashed

Anagram

Banned
On the subject of trying alcohol I admit I'm no drinker myself. It just doesnt' end well in the later years of my dads side of the family. But I have tried moonshine, beer and vodka. Of the three vodka is far easier for me to swig down.

Funny enough, mine is accurate. I usually get buzzed after two drinks, so I end up smiling uncontrollably and letting loose on the dance floor. Or end up kind of tipsy. I haven't gotten really drunk or ever had a hangover, but I probably could if I tried hard enough. lol.

What I look like:

635711175439606435-778639442_zKDe06Wl1sqvHtt_OTxpXQ_PdWTrBOxo6goEaTt_gSm4v14zhdkA0anBj4DEOFqkdFjrRs67U6OO6vEZLYbbWPCKIa7KxVrjiBnAWEzvsPk6LTjc1iRlzaNDa1etJZxRd7_7wJ8
My desire to see you drunk only grows~

Mmmmmmm~ I got super Slavic alcohol tolerance and am the sober one when everyone is ultra-trash
so yes, amateurs ~
fFRrJ0M.gif
FB04VCg.gif

giphy.gif

My sweet members, thinking I haven't done it before.

200_s.gif
So many things in the past make sense now. Was it the vodka or the classy tequila? Tell me oh soused one~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Tequila is for people stronger than I.

4Zmq7yV.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So... anyone getting a hangover yet?

I had a can of Dr. Pepper last night, so I'm just fine right now.

Also, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! WHOOHOO

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Also, DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! WHOOHOO
200_s.gif

Daylight savings always gets me all discomboobulated on the first day. Though at least falling back isn't as bad as losing an hour, 'cause at worst I just get hungrier earlier, although I did briefly feel a little sick during breakfast (and by the time I felt better my bagel got cold :(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

who gets drunk on wine holy shit are you like 4
real men just drink 99% rubbing alcohol

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wine is the most delicious way to get drunk.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards

This entirely

Beer is an acquired taste
Wine is an acquired taste
Any type of whiskey is an acquired taste
Tequila is an acquired taste
Vodka is just garbage tho

Basically if it isn't specifically flavored a particular way (rum, jaeger, liqeurs, etc.) Then it's probably acquired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back