• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Disaster : Nooblets On The Rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Nah Vista, just Eclipse. =P

Xiao's little guide was interesting, but too difficult for me to follow. I'm not ncie enough. XD

Justice will prevail.
Breaking Point..........has 120% of my respect. What happened to Eclipse? I used to look up to him. Things change.......

C

Charlie

^Eclipse has been pwnd. Next epidemic?

And also as a side note for future reference:

Once you have been made a fool of, please avoid trying to rationalize and defend any of your previous actions or endeavors. At that point alone, you vastly begin to resemble that of a child whining & trying to make an excuse as to why he should not be punished after he already long has been.

Last edited:

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
^Eclipse has been pwnd. Next epidemic?

And also as a side note for future reference:

Once you have been made a fool of, please avoid trying to rationalize and defend any of your previous actions or endeavors. At that point alone, you vastly begin to resemble that of a child whining & trying to make an excuse as to why he should not be punished after he already long has been.

You have experienced defeat, Eclipse. Quit the foolishness. Back on topic, you got this idea from last night, Xiao?

Justice will prevail.
14,505 members fool. I sense a etch of racism in that post.....I really should flame your ass.

E

Eclipse

You have experienced defeat, Eclipse. Quit the foolishness. Back on topic, you got this idea from last night, Xiao?

*yawn*

you people are still talking about this? And still spamming? this thread was to report n00bs. you all phail.

I'd expect you people would at least have gotten off the topic, or gotten a life at least

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
you all phail.

Yes. Even as many times as you've said that, and even tried to land a decent insult.

I'd expect you people would at least have gotten off the topic, or gotten a life at least

Much unlike you, eh? You're the one crawling back here to call more attention after this had ended.

E

Eclipse

Much unlike you, eh? You're the one crawling back here to call more attention after this had ended.

I am? I thought this thread would have been closed by now.

It should have ended 8 pages ago. You don't need a thread to report n00bs >.> you can do that with the report-a-post button or PM a mod.

C

Charlie

I find it ironic that this is coming from a person who had dedicated more than half of his time a short time ago to solely attempt to dismantle BP in a thread that had 'supposedly' long been left to rot due to it lacking in any use.

I'm not using this side comment as a matter to try to 'pwn' you as the KHI declaration goes, but to rather clue you in on something.

I do hold respect for you. Yet in situations such as this, you have proven that even 'you' are capable of trying to defend your actions (in reference to what I have said previously)-when you can easily follow the instructions that you insist on giving 'us' of being the more mature person, and not having your input in the conversation. In this case, being a thread titled 'Nooblets On the Rise.'

Much of what you've said is indeed valid, though becareful to not innocently contradict what you say. And that, when you hardly or possibly even deny having any knowledge of it.

{ Point & Message achieved }

Think very carefully before you begin to assume.

^And try to even more so if you choose to use that message against me.

E

Eclipse

I find it ironic that this is coming from a person who had dedicated more than half of his time a short time ago to solely attempt to dismantle BP in a thread that had 'supposedly' long been left to rot due to it lacking in any use.

It wasn't much time. I couldn't sleep =/

I'm not using this side comment as a matter to try to 'pwn' you as the KHI declaration goes, but to rather clue you in on something.

I do hold respect for you. Yet in situations such as this, you have proven that even 'you' are capable of trying to defend your actions (in reference to what I have said previously)-when you can easily follow the instructions that you insist on giving 'us' of being the more mature person, and not having your input in the conversation. In this case, being a thread titled 'Nooblets On the Rise.'

Much of what you've said is indeed valid, though becareful to not innocently contradict what you say. And that, when you hardly or possibly even deny having any knowledge of it.

{ Point & Message achieved }

Think very carefully before you begin to assume.

^And try to even more so if you choose to use that message against me.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back