• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Disaster : Nooblets On The Rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

Do I have to repeat EVERYTHING for you? I'm a jackass, I enjoy arguing and making you look stupid. Who is complaining here? Certainly not me.

You really have nothing better to do than prove people you will never see in real life they're stupid? Gawd. i pity you

Whomsoever I choose to be.

Who are you to defend yourself?
Who are you to question me?

Please, don't put yourself into a self-contradictory situation. It's pathetic.

ahhh *tsk tsk* but flaming is against the rules.

=D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
So, why then do you persist?

I feel the need to prove you stupid because you, in fact, ARE stupid, and seem to be incapable of coming to terms with that. I'm simply trying to point that out to you. This entire forum would concur with me that you're an ignorant, annoying, prick. Not even the n00bs like you. Let me make the clearer. The least respected members of this forum make fun of you, often. You're an idiot. Get out of denial. It has been proved to you time and again. Hell, it should be obvious to you when you ended up proving my point for me, after arguing about it for three days.

I'm sorry, he's what?

He get's upset because I'm randomly talking about how I enjoy watching N00bz fight.Seriously, ever think I'm joking around,and THAT I really don't mean it,cause he's another one of those people who hates my ego.

Inner-Demon said:
Unless the person left out the 's' and 'er'. People can barely spell on this board anyway. Either way I was mocking you and Eclipse anyhow so it doesn't matter.

Wow....Now tell me where Is the part where I give a ****?

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
You really have nothing better to do than prove people you will never see in real life they're stupid?

Not at 2:30 in the morning, no.

ahhh *tsk tsk* but flaming is against the rules.

=D

Being as stupid as you should be against the rules, but no one is jumping down my throat yet so the way I see it I'm in the clear.

E

Eclipse

Not at 2:30 in the morning, no.

it's called sleep.

Being as stupid as you should be against the rules, but no one is jumping down my throat yet so the way I see it I'm in the clear.

I smellt a spelling error and a grammar error.

Regardless, I could report you at any time =D

Alaude Drenxta

Please, if you'd be so kind point out both errors, as I see none. A possible grammar error maybe.

Report me, it won't make a difference, you're still an idiot.
I'd also like to note that while what I've said has been insulting, I've not yet escalated to flaming. Just a little note.

*smell

Just thought I'd fix that one for you. =D

E

Eclipse

Report me, it won't make a difference, you're still an idiot.

I'm an idiot? Show me where and why? I'm I an idiot for following the rules?

I'd also like to note that while what I've said has been insulting, I've not yet escalated to flaming. Just a little note.

flaming = insulting others. =D

*smell

Just thought I'd fix that one for you. =D

sorry i typed too fast =D

Alaude Drenxta

I'm an idiot? Show me where and why? I'm I an idiot for following the rules?

Oh, I dunno....every post you've made in this thread should be sufficient evidence. Should I get a panel of judges to draw a final conclusion?

flaming = insulting others. =D

Look it up, you'll be surprised what you find.

I

inhiding

Regardless, I could report you at any time =D
You say this as if you know you're getting off of this issue with a clean slate. I mean, I totally agree! After all, I don't really think the following things aren't worth a warning or two either:

1. Bumping up an old thread.
  2. Still contributing to what you claim should've stopped a long time ago. You say have the power to report, yet you're also promising us you having some part of that trouble you wish upon us. Stop trying to come off all cherubic. It's not appreciated.
  3. Instigating further, all while being an insufferable imbecile.

Alaude Drenxta

Also, as defined in the other thread; I am God now thanks to Eclipse. Seeing as I'm God, I've no further use for arguing here. kthxbai.

E

Eclipse

Also, as defined in the other thread; I am God now thanks to Eclipse. Seeing as I'm God, I've no further use for arguing here. kthxbai.

if you're god. Smite me right now. I don't believe you xD

you're not god. If you were you would be able to kill me, unless you're afraid of smiting me because you're not god

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
2k9 you've all ready made enough of an idiot of yourself. Trust me, I have no intentions of wasting time on comments. I'm too sleepy to care. You're a moron, you know it, I know it. It's obvious. Now then, really, go steal a car.

Alaude Drenxta

if you're god. Smite me right now. I don't believe you xD

you're not god. If you were you would be able to kill me, unless you're afraid of smiting me because you're not god

You still haven't proven anything.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
2k9 you've all ready made enough of an idiot of yourself. Trust me, I have no intentions of wasting time on comments. I'm too sleepy to care. You're a moron, you know it, I know it. It's obvious. Now then, really, go steal a car.

Are you still freaking talking?Are you still freaking talking? Just shut your ass up no one cares about you and your stupid emotional ass.Talking to you is a waste of my freaking time.Just keep talking until you realize I don't give a crap.

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

Are you still freaking talking?Are you still freaking talking? Just shut your ass up no one cares about you and your stupid emotional ass.Quit talking about yourself,Mc titty horse piss.Damn your pathetic, little attempts to get back at me suck,as well as yourself.Talking to you is a waste of my ****ing time.Just keep talking until you realize I don't give a shit.

Go cut yourself.

Now, Eclipse. For clarity, Fuzzy just now was flaming. By any means that language can definitely get him in trouble. Me? I was arguing my opinions and using evidence to back it up. I could also make the claim that it was even on topic at that.

E

Eclipse

Now, Eclipse. For clarity, Fuzzy just now was flaming. By any means that language can definitely get him in trouble. Me? I was arguing my opinions and using evidence to back it up. I could also make the claim that it was even on topic at that.

you insulted. period. that's against the rules, because you flamed while you insulted. You have to express your opinion nicely. You can't insult =D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
you insulted. period. that's against the rules, because you flamed while you insulted. You have to express your opinion nicely. You can't insult =D

You really weren't listening? He was stating a oppinion and what he did was "Discipline" not insulting you,so you'd understand his point.I'm pretty sure you could get in trouble for flaming as well recalling a few pages back and up to now.

E

Eclipse

You really weren't listening? He was stating a oppinion and what he did was "Discipline" not insulting you,so you'd understand his point.I'm pretty sure you could get in trouble for flaming as well recalling a few pages back and up to now.

And so? i'd share the blame. If i actually did flame him.

He came into this thread, with his first post being a flame, and a spam. It had nothing to do with n00bs or to report them or anything related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back