• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Disaster : Nooblets On The Rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Fuzzy's on there because he's funny xP...
Zetsumi and Blackest Night are there because they're crazy-amazing RPers...
Breaking Point and Inner-Demon are there because of their sense of humor...and the fact that you guys are ALWAYS right XD.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And I'm on top of Xiao's list. I love being on top. By the by, I never said Xaio was an unintelligent girl. She seems smart. I mean, she says to respect me. That's enough right there.

E

Eclipse

These points all contradict your aforementioned statement. If your lacking of the ability to comprehend is what is causing you to misunderstand this, or just the fact that you're in denial; it matters not.........

it contradicts nothing. You just like to think it does. I'm neither in denial nor can I not comprehend what you're saying =D

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Pff, I could own BN and Zetsumi, two on one and they know it. =O

it contradicts nothing. You just like to think it does. I'm neither in denial nor can I not comprehend what you're saying =D

....So then.....you're just stupid?

And I'm on top of Xiao's list. I love being on top. By the by, I never said Xaio was an unintelligent girl. She seems smart to. I mean, she says to respect me. That's enough right there.

While we don't exactly seem to see eye to eye, I can respect the fact that you're far more intelligent than the majority of these asshats.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't care. I'm just saying, if someone's stupid I will not hold back from stating that. I never implied Xiao was an idiot or a moron. And I wanted that clear.

E

Eclipse

....So then.....you're just stupid?

nope.

You know this is pathetic

arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics

even if you win, you're still retarded.

Seriously... why do you feel the need to prove me stupid? i'm not. And i never will be. so get over it, kk? =3

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
LOL! 2k9 you are an official dumbass and moron. When did you EVER say anything about House? You just seem incredibly stupid to me. You talk about sitting back and watching new people argue. What is that, cool or something? You're a moron.

Go steal a car.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
LOL! 2k9 you are an official dumbass and moron. When did you EVER say anything about House? You just seem incredibly stupid to me. You talk about sitting back and watching new people argue. What is that, cool or something? You're a moron.

Go steal a car.

It was joke.loosen up dumb ass. jeez, As if there aren't enough Emo people on the internet.

Alaude Drenxta

nope.

You know this is pathetic

arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics

even if you win, you're still retarded.

So, why then do you persist?

Seriously... why do you feel the need to prove me stupid? i'm not. And i never will be. so get over it, kk? =3

I feel the need to prove you stupid because you, in fact, ARE stupid, and seem to be incapable of coming to terms with that. I'm simply trying to point that out to you. This entire forum would concur with me that you're an ignorant, annoying, prick. Not even the n00bs like you. Let me make the clearer. The least respected members of this forum make fun of you, often. You're an idiot. Get out of denial. It has been proved to you time and again. Hell, it should be obvious to you when you ended up proving my point for me, after arguing about it for three days.

Inner-Demon is trippin

I'm sorry, he's what?

E

Eclipse

So, why then do you persist?

why do you persist? =D

I feel the need to prove you stupid because you, in fact, ARE stupid, and seem to be incapable of coming to terms with that. I'm simply trying to point that out to you. This entire forum would concur with me that you're an ignorant, annoying, prick. Not even the n00bs like you. Let me make the clearer. The least respected members of this forum make fun of you, often. You're an idiot. Get out of denial. It has been proved to you time and again. Hell, it should be obvious to you when you ended up proving my point for me, after arguing about it for three days.

you don't know enough about me to know if i'm stupid enough. so in fact you phail =D

I

inhiding

It's certainly wonderful how Eclipse continues to flaunt his fallibility.

You know, about being such an imbecile and all.

Alaude Drenxta

why do you persist? =D

Do I have to repeat EVERYTHING for you? I'm a jackass, I enjoy arguing and making you look stupid. Who is complaining here? Certainly not me.

you don't know enough about me to know if i'm stupid enough. so in fact you phail =D

Oh my god.....One can not comprehend the level of stupidity you exude, spilling onto the floor of this thread like water in an upside-down glass. *Little recap for you Eclipse, that's called a similie.*

Your posts and your stupid little comments give me more than enough insight into your intellect to deem you an idiot. A child could piece that puzzle.

E

Eclipse

Funny how one can start 5 pages of spam with a simple post:

You sir, fail hard. Please do not type, ever. Leave your keyboard, and never access the forum again. Please and thank you.

who are you to flame people? hmmm?

You know, about being such an imbecile and all

who gave you the right to flame too, huh?

*Little recap for you Eclipse, that's called a similie.*

i know. you don't need to tell me

Your posts and your stupid little comments give me more than enough insight into your intellect to deem you an idiot. A child could piece that puzzle.

hah i say you don't. you don't know the least bit about me. People can' be totally different on the internet than they usually are

Alaude Drenxta

You just assumed I was a guy. Was that because of my avatar?

The quote in your signature denotes the word "his" and "he".
You did not correct these errors, giving me the impression that you're male.

who are you to flame people? hmmm?

Whomsoever I choose to be.

Who are you to defend yourself?
Who are you to question me?

Please, don't put yourself into a self-contradictory situation. It's pathetic.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Unless the person left out the 's' and 'er'. People can barely spell on this board anyway. Either way I was mocking you and Eclipse anyhow so it doesn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back