• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Disaster : Nooblets On The Rise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
....You mean you spell as WELL?

Also, all people are prone to spelling errors, I just hadn't gotten around to fixing them. Too busy laughing at this moron, who does this every time he posts.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Everyone from MY opinion sucks. See, that would mean you, Sora212, think everyone sucks. With me, I just don't like people.

But I know I can spell way better than you. Please. You're an idiot and I'm incredibly intelligent. Not a fair fight when I'm better.

E

Eclipse

I like this?

You mean "like this?" not "I like this?"

And obviously no one could see who you are talking to, that's why quoting is important.

*points to Eclipse's sig and avatar*
He just called himself a woman. Good show, good show indeed.

When did I say that? Don't assume things. You know nothing of me.

Elaborate for me if you will. Also, here's just a helpful hint. Learn to capitalise the beggining of your sentences. One last thing, don't repeat people when your ass is handed to you, it just makes you look stupid and pathetic.

Also, do not let me overlook this comical number.

lmfao. you make everything an argument. Don't you have better things to do? A girlfriend perhaps? of course you don't. Someone who's been here since April of last year obviously doesn't.

I don't need to capitalize my sentences. It wastes time, I'll do it if I feel like it. Not because you say so.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
You're an idiot and I'm incredibly intelligent. Not a fair fight when I'm better.

You really can't argue with that sora212. Put simply, correct, and kinda funny too xD.

Xiao

Awards
lmfao. you make everything an argument. Don't you have better things to do? A girlfriend perhaps? of course you don't. Someone who's been here since April of last year obviously doesn't.

Actually he does have a girlfriend =\

PS. Sorry for the double post.

Alaude Drenxta

I don't need to capitalize my sentences. It wastes time, I'll do it if I feel like it. Not because you say so.

This, though, puts me in stitches. How about I lay it on the line for you, seeing as it is YOU who know nothing about ME.

1) You have been here half as long, and have twice as many posts.
2) I've been laid by more girls than you have probably even spoken to.
3) I'm currently engaged.
4) You're an idiot.

Anything else I missed?

When did I say that? Don't assume things. You know nothing of me.

Seeing as you're obviously an idiot, *as I had noted before* I'll make it simple for you. The quoted message above was a message from you, implying that because of her signature and avatar, it is imparative that Xiao is a girl. It took me all of two seconds to piece together the fact that you also have a female sig and avatar. Thus, by law of your own claim, you are a woman. So please, go masturbate somewhere else, your stench is radiating all the way here.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Wow....two flame fest in one day.

Seriously,your talking about keeping a clean thread but your also making a flame thread just like the ones in the KH sections.Eclipse just STFU your being a **** right now.

Xiao

Awards
3) I'm currently engaged.

Engaged at sixteen? Congrats =]

Seeing as you're obviously an idiot, *as I had noted before* I'll make it simple for you. The quoted message above was a message from you, implying that because of her signature and avatar, it is imparative that Xiao is a girl. It took me all of two seconds to piece together the fact that you also have a female sig and avatar. Thus, by law of your own claim, you are a woman. So please, go masturbate somewhere else, your stench is radiating all the way here.
Don't you just love logic?

Xiao

Awards
Wow....two flame fest in one day.

Seriously,your talking about keeping a clean thread but your also making a flame thread just like the ones in the KH sections.

Merr. I'm not the one with the flamethrower in this thread nor am I in a bad mood. As of now I'm slightly entertained and in a pretty good mood for 1:30 in the morning. XP Not my fault if other people are going crazy....=/

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Merr. I'm not the one with the flamethrower in this thread nor am I in a bad mood. As of now I'm slightly entertained and in a pretty good mood for 1:30 in the morning. XP Not my fault if other people are going crazy....=/

I'm not blaming you I'm blaming Eclipse for starting the flame fest,since he can't somehow keep his mouth shut.Though If he wants to be a lil bitch about It then let him keep on going.BP and you aren't included in the ones I was talking about.

Alaude Drenxta

Nah, I'm just a sadist, it makes me feel happy inside to know someone whom I dislike's day has gone bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back