• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI CW: Halloween Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
*bursts into hysterical laughing from seeing both CD and Noel.* You two are so funny! xD

Although, it's nice to know that you can do it, CD! :D Honestly, I'd love to read a story about a dog and his meddling friends. ;)

*sighs* I'm so pooped from writing those 17 pages and putting it here.. I think I might have to take that nap. x3

Roxie1563

Awards
It's gonna be pretty short, to be honest. Probably not to good either, since I'm pretty much forcing myself to write at this point.

As long we enjoy your work, it's okay! :D *pats your back*

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
It's gonna be pretty short, to be honest. Probably not to good either, since I'm pretty much forcing myself to write at this point.

As sweet of a gesture it is to write something for the contest on behalf of your friends. You really shouldn't of had to write anything unless you wanted to and enjoyed the holiday doing as you please. Of course, I'll be delighted to accept your entry. I just wanted to point this out, because I care about my fellow writers. :3

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
As sweet of a gesture it is to write something for the contest on behalf of your friends. You really shouldn't of had to write anything unless you wanted to and enjoyed the holiday doing as you please. Of course, I'll be delighted to accept your entry. I just wanted to point this out, because I care about my fellow writers. :3

Now that I started it, I have to finish it. I have to do it tonight too, otherwise I'll never bother finishing it.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*glances up from where she's doing a last minute push on her story only to have a near heart attack because the wind caught a hold on the tarp outside her bedroom window* Shit, that's what I get for writing a story like this in my room with the lights off. Skitty's asleep, so I could go upstairs and work on this where I've got some light, but I've got myself kinda scared silly... *goes back to writing, being very careful to look no where except her computer screen while trying to block out the sound of the wind*

EDIT: Trying to figure out if I leave off where I'm at, which is a pretty decent end, if a little open ended without solving the original problem, or try to push through and get that last bit done. Anyone still on here to give their opinion?

Last edited:

Roxie1563

Awards
*glances up from where she's doing a last minute push on her story only to have a near heart attack because the wind caught a hold on the tarp outside her bedroom window* Shit, that's what I get for writing a story like this in my room with the lights off. Skitty's asleep, so I could go upstairs and work on this where I've got some light, but I've got myself kinda scared silly... *goes back to writing, being very careful to look no where except her computer screen while trying to block out the sound of the wind*

EDIT: Trying to figure out if I leave off where I'm at, which is a pretty decent end, if a little open ended without solving the original problem, or try to push through and get that last bit done. Anyone still on here to give their opinion?

Aw... I'm sorry, but that was funny to see you having a freak out moment on Halloween night. x3 *giggles but gives you hugs to make you feel better*

And it's totally up to you how your Halloween story end, but my thought would be better to at least finish it a bit. :)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Hazard of being a writer with an overactive imagination and a family history of a sixth sense, I guess; I get too involved in spooks and demons, and my mind starts playing tricks on me. ;p *accepts the hug before heading back to the fight she's left her characters in the middle of*

Roxie1563

Awards
Hazard of being a writer with an overactive imagination and a family history of a sixth sense, I guess; I get too involved in spooks and demons, and my mind starts playing tricks on me. ;p *accepts the hug before heading back to the fight she's left her characters in the middle of*

I'm curious of that sixth sense of yours... Is it because you got bit by a spider? ;P

You're welcome!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Sadly, no. Just got a sense for spooks from time to time and other creepies. Awesome radar to warn you of moving into a haunted house, sucks ass if you had no choice but to live in one for nine years. So glad there's nothing where I'm at now; the only time I really get creeped out with that kinda stuff is when I get some weird ass dreams during the middle of the night, and my mom's said that's actually when you're most vulnerable. Meanwhile, she gets to have dreams about grandma when she gets stressed out; so unfair, I tell you! I swear, if I have one more dream about a possessed washer under the stairs that spits out demon velociraptors...

Roxie1563

Awards
Sadly, no. Just got a sense for spooks from time to time and other creepies. Awesome radar to warn you of moving into a haunted house, sucks ass if you had no choice but to live in one for nine years. So glad there's nothing where I'm at now; the only time I really get creeped out with that kinda stuff is when I get some weird ass dreams during the middle of the night, and my mom's said that's actually when you're most vulnerable. Meanwhile, she gets to have dreams about grandma when she gets stressed out; so unfair, I tell you! I swear, if I have one more dream about a possessed washer under the stairs that spits out demon velociraptors...

O_O Okay, that's scary... *is hoping I don't get some weird dreams tonight*

So, looks like we'll have to wait for the voting in a few days. :3 I'm looking forward to it! :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ahhhh, I'm still not done with my story yet and I'm way too tired to continue right now lulz xD; But I have 5 pages left to edit now, though!! ;w; (...i won't say how many pages it really is 'cause *hides in shame* heh)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Same here, Roxie; same here.

And I finally got my story in. My opinion is it's this side of meh, but that might just be me being overly critical again. Hope you guys enjoy it's incompletence, because even though it leaves off at a spot that would probably be considered okay, you can tell it's not done; I'm just too tired to try and finish it, especially when I look at what I gotta do tomorrow.

And now, I'm trying to type with my face, so I'll talk to you guys later. 'Night peeps!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
eI just got busy, is all, Chibi! I didn't mean to do it! *dies in the corner cause she's got a headache* Also, have you guys ever tried to write when you've got a cat INSISTING on being on your lap? It's murder, I tell you?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I just got busy, is all, Chibi! I didn't mean to do it! *dies in the corner cause she's got a headache* Also, have you guys ever tried to write when you've got a cat INSISTING on being on your lap? It's murder, I tell you?
1.) °_° *staring intensifies*
2.) Take some meds for the headache, Cher. Doctor's orders! *flourishes labcoat that's says 'Doctor Chibi is IN'*
3.) As a matter of fact, my cat chews on my stylus while I'm typing with it. He plays with my finger, bites my wrist, headbutts my tablet, caterwauls like Ragnarok is nigh, and walks on any flat surface between me and him. Since I was at work all day, he missed me even more so, apparently. I'm getting star treatment and a mouthful of yellow fur.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys take procrastination to entirely different levels ;3
WHAT?! THAT'S OBSURD, I DO NOT PROCRASTINATE--! wait omg there's a new kh chi update omgomgomg *runs*

To be honest, I did get really busy myself lulz xD I tried so hard not to procrastinate, though!! (Ugh, it sucks to procrastinate on something that you want to do ;~; *kicks lack of motivation*)

But yay, I just barely got my entry in xD Thank you KitKat for holding this awesome contest!! ;w; It was so much fun!

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
eI just got busy, is all, Chibi! I didn't mean to do it! *dies in the corner cause she's got a headache* Also, have you guys ever tried to write when you've got a cat INSISTING on being on your lap? It's murder, I tell you?
Yeah, I have. It's really difficult, especially when your cat wakes you up in the middle of the night, biting your lip and meowing that you carry him to his food bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back