• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI CW: Halloween Contest - Voting!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pick your Favorite Halloween Story!

• Spooks of Halloween Town

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Ira

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sleepy Hollow: The Midnight Moon

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • There are no Strings on Me

• Pumpkin Food

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • TMI: Venturing out on Halloween

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Creepy Pasta [Rated Mature]

• Halloween Entry

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Nema Mosol

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
No idea, Roxie; absolutely no idea... ;p

And the next Halloween round is next year, sure; but Christmas is coming up, and I'm sure there's gonna be a contest there, too! *is determined to write that piece that she meant to last year but never managed to do because of time* Time for a Christmas wedding! XD

xP It's because we all watch the same show, hmm? x3

Oh, I'm flattered that you're asking me to marry you, but I'll have to turn you down.. Not ready for that! ;D :p *teases you for fun*

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Woot! Congratulations! (Funny how guessing was my idea and I didnt get around to it. Heheheh...Such a slacker)
As I did not recieve any votes, I hope at least SOMEONE enjoyed reading my story XD (please dont think im upset, im HARDLY upset)
But im cool! It was fun to read all of them. Halloween is just my absolute favorite holiday! Looking forward to a potential December contest! ;D

Noel

Awards
Hey! Something with sentimental-lity and romance! That I can do! I can't wait for the Christmas Edition!

unless we're going gobble gobble first

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
Honestly, the coolest story I read on here would had to be CD-Mann's story of CLASSIC. That was awesome yet fun at the same time! I was sad that didn't make the voting polls. :(

Oh, well I asked to be left out of the polls for various reasons. Super glad you enjoyed it though! :D And congrats to you and Rena on being awesome!

But man, with stuff like this I kinda wish I could have voted for everyone. They were all pretty sweet, you know?

Roxie1563

Awards
Oh, well I asked to be left out of the polls for various reasons. Super glad you enjoyed it though! :D And congrats to you and Rena on being awesome!

But man, with stuff like this I kinda wish I could have voted for everyone. They were all pretty sweet, you know?

Thank you for the congrats! :D And you're welcome; I actually think when you put CLASSIC on it, it is automatically classic in its own sense, you know? So, keep on trucking with it!

I'm glad you liked my story of Sleepy Hollow: The Midnight Moon. :3 It's based on the legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle but remade into a modern TV series on Fox which I love to watch so much. Since it was the month of Halloween, I thought it better to have some Sleepy Hollow on here. :D

I can't believe I won alongside with Rena! :D Woo!!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I have a lot of reading to do here.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
xP It's because we all watch the same show, hmm? x3

Oh, I'm flattered that you're asking me to marry you, but I'll have to turn you down.. Not ready for that! ;D :p *teases you for fun*

Yeah, maybe. *is anxiously awaiting Monday's episode*

Neither am I, so I guess I have to refuse your proposal as well. ;p

Rhys and Lily: Will you two quit it with the BS already?

Rhys: *drags Dream off to work on her novel*

Save me!

Roxie1563

Awards
Yeah, maybe. *is anxiously awaiting Monday's episode*

Neither am I, so I guess I have to refuse your proposal as well. ;p

Rhys and Lily: Will you two quit it with the BS already?

Rhys: *drags Dream off to work on her novel*

Save me!

I'm so ready for more Sleepy Hollow! :O

*grabs your hands to save you from your fictional friends!* I got you!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
My apologies for delaying the reviews. Here they all are now. :)

Nema Mosol

What I find thrilling is you're the center of the mime's attention. Quite eerie and freaky. Especially when you're the a former lover of the mime. In general mime's are like clowns and doubly as creepy. You did this amazing well with the mime opening his mouth despite the staples in his/her lips. I still shiver at the thought of it and felt like I was there.

Classic: The Condemned Mini Expansion

Alice, Alice, Alice. My god, do I love her personality with Chive. I wonder why Chive took the job, since he dislikes magic so much. I was greatly amused by the end with the pair of them. And so much running with Chive dodging ghosts, skeletons and zombies. I love Chive's sarcasm too. I'm curious what the gem would be for. Still a brilliant read that showed the chemistry of the two of them.

Ira

The gang sure does have their hands full on Halloween night. Poor Dante, I wish he wasn't suffering as much as he is with Moloch invading his mind. It's still creepy to have that song mixed in with a creepy demon child added atop of that fighting Dallas, Jezebel, Jace, and Christa. Truly a marvelous read that still leaves off with the search of Dante and whatever happens afterwards.

Sleepy Hollow: The Midnight Moon

You've hit the nail on characterization. I love how you can be apart of the story in this as well as their newbie. It's quite exciting seeing Ichabod work together with Jenny and shake his head at all the children being dressed in costumes. And oh my gosh, Jenny and Abbie both being turned into monsters before the rookie must suck a lot. But it was good to see the Shifter pay the price and everyone revert back to their humans forms in Sleepy Hollow. And with that, well done, Roxie.

Creepy Pasta

The bloodlust was really evident in this story. Definitely not a happy ending for anyone except those trying to get away with murder. It makes me think of mean girls except with a psychotic and diabolical personality. Almost like a race to get rid of one another except the mean girl obviously wins in the end and plans to get rid of any traitors. It was more of a unique read overall.

There are no Strings on Me

I felt bad for Avrel having to give up her life. You gave quite a twist that I wouldn't of expected and it was shocking. Did Chase ever become free after being turned into an ass? This was a story that came from a clever and genius mind. I actually really liked Avrel and Chase a lot. I found it amusing, when they ran into the bully and surprised by their turn of events too. I wonder if Avrel will become free again?

Halloween Entry

This was a really cute story that felt refreshing to read. It makes me nostalgic for all of the times I've went trick-or-treating and being scared by people still as a statue. Can be quite frightening except those who are brave on a Halloween night. What I like about this story the most is that it's kept short and simple. Give yourself a pat on the back, Aqua.

Pumpkin Food

I find it hilarious at first that our beloved Jacque brings his fish along inside of a haunted house to explore with his friends until it becomes eerily creepy, when his friends begin to die left and right before his eyes. You've literally made them all into pumpkin food that it's hard to tell what really started the killing spree. And gosh, I would've of thought there'd be survivors by the end of this, but I was wrong. An enjoyable and entertaining read from start to finish.

Spooks of Halloween Town

I love Rena and Aex. Mostly because Rena is so childish and cute around Aex. She shines a lot when she's being brave despite being afraid sometimes. It was a great surprise to see Aex being the lead character again. I really loved it how you fooled my twice, when I thought he had actually woken up the first time and instead was living through a nightmare of his own making. And gosh, I would be quivering in my boots and wouldn't of been as brave as he was to try to rescue Rena. There was so much I liked about this story too.

I got to say a lot of these stories could've of tied because of how amazing they were.

Eternal Dream said:
And the next Halloween round is next year, sure; but Christmas is coming up, and I'm sure there's gonna be a contest there, too! *is determined to write that piece that she meant to last year but never managed to do because of time* Time for a Christmas wedding! XD

And yes, there will be a Christmas Contest. :) I'd love to see a wedding theme story. <333

Noblesse Oblige said:
Hey! Something with sentimental-lity and romance! That I can do! I can't wait for the Christmas Edition!

unless we're going gobble gobble first

Nah, it'd be too late to do a Thanksgiving Edition. However, this does give me the idea of next year's contest. Perhaps instead of only a Halloween Contest it can also be a Thanksgiving one too. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back