• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI COMMUNITY PODCAST - the spice girls discuss: games, hawaii, and how no one watches channel 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha theart

8aa80713ac12.gif

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Keep these going and I will be a happy Professor :3

*coughbecausethelastonestoppedatPodcast1coughcough*

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm listening.
This is fucking hilarious. I've actually loud out loud 10+ times.
more people in every episode will make it more hilarious

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Me nine minutes in:
tumblr_lpq8xrAcds1qcaeax.jpg

Me twenty minutes in:
tumblr_lp8d60MT6V1qj7v5k.png

(EDIT: I think Steve needs to do his Goofy impression always.)

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
"I'm still reading Cap'n Underpants"

I bonkin' love you guys

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
"I'm still reading Cap'n Underpants"

I bonkin' love you guys

Speaking of that bit, I wasn't lying: I was seriously reading Tolkien by the time I was in third grade.

The first LoTR movie came out during my third grade year and I recall Burger King having a line of toys of the characters from Fellowship of the Ring (the Fellowship, and I think at least Elrond and Sarumon were also part of the line) that fit together like a chain and formed a ring circle. Dad and I hunted 'em done and had all of 'em at one point and we'd always get into talks about the series, so he gave me his copies of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy and I read 'em all. :D

Sparks

gone
Bahahahhahahaha this was so great. First few minutes were like 'eeeeehhhhhhhhhh',
but then it just got better and better.

Keep it up :D

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
this is a setup

also my voice at the start is disgusting i picked the worst time to need to clear my throat UGHHH

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
this is a setup

also my voice at the start is disgusting i picked the worst time to need to clear my throat UGHHH

wut you talking about? Your British accent's awesome.

But when is the next podcast anyway?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
figuring that out at the moment :) hopefully sometime in the upcoming week

you can expect to see lots of familiar names in the cast list, too! <3

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
marly dearest this is a kingdom hearts forum no one needs to listen to us talk about what we should name our children and how your hemorrhoids are

btw how are they?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
marly dearest this is a kingdom hearts forum no one needs to listen to us talk about what we should name our children and how your hemorrhoids are

btw how are they?

eh, they were getting better for a bit but then the doctor prescribed me a new ointment which i ended up being allergic to, red hives all over my arse, couldn't sit for a week i tell ya. so now i have my new hemorrhoid cream and on top of that, cream for my rash, and let me tell ya something cloud, those two creams combined just don't sit right in your nasal area.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
use vinegar and oats my mother told me it's the best cure for it. of course you need to get right in there though which is pretty painful for a minute or two but trust me marly, you'll notice the difference within a couple of days.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
oh really? wow thanks cloud. my mum was harping on about bathing in tomato juice, i had already picked about 100 from our fresh veggie garden out past the chicken coop when i realized we had canned tomato juice all along XD. worst part is i went ahead and gave the tomatoes i picked to my grandfather to prepare me the bath anyway, i mean, why waste all those tomatoes now? anyway the old fool forgot to remove the seeds before preparing my bath and i didn't notice till after what felt like a million seeds had lodged themselves. . . well, you know.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
you need to be careful i heard that once the seeds get into your system they grow from within. you don't want to become a tree boy, no one will love you then. you know what happened to little jimmy? you know little jimmy, aunt jean's little jimmy? well anyway he swallowed a piece of gum once and it formed a web inside, he had to go to hospital for surgery. i told him all he had to do was drink some black coffee with a few cumin seeds in it but he decided to go to the doctor instead (as if they know anything lol.)

Back