• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI: Christmas Contest - Voting!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pick your favorite story!

• Chandelier Mishap

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Christmas in Heaven

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Lessoned Learned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Crossing Deluxe Christmas

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Prince

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm reading through these throughout the day, and I'm really impressed with them so far! Good work everybody! I think I'll write up quick reviews on each once I read the last couple.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Congrats to Skitty Cat for winning the poll with her story Chandelier Mishap! Those that wrote together with their partners will also be awarded the Partner Award. So, please wait patiently to be given your awards. =D

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
aaaah its already over and i didn't get to vote.
just pretend I did, okay? :3

Yup, it's over sadly. I still want an answer to my pressing question though! xD
I can pretend. [Next time, I'll extend the deadline for people to vote more on it.]

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
@Sugar: Thanks for the reviews Sugar, I'm glad you enjoyed the stories.

Great job everyone, all the entries were beautifully written. I didn't get to vote either, but that was because I enjoyed all of them so I was having trouble picking one to vote for. I think it would have been either The Prince Poem or Lessons Learned that probably would have gotten mine.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@Sugar: Thanks for the reviews Sugar, I'm glad you enjoyed the stories.

Great job everyone, all the entries were beautifully written. I didn't get to vote either, but that was because I enjoyed all of them so I was having trouble picking one to vote for. I think it would have been either The Prince Poem or Lessons Learned that probably would have gotten mine.
Even though I didn't vote for ya (or anyone XD) it was still nice to read your story! You have my kudos as well~

I'll take that as a compliment ;3
I thought perhaps something shorter since our stories tend to get a bit long, no?

So...No more contests for a while?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@Skitty: You're welcome. :3

@Chibi: For right now, yeah, no more contests until later on. :) If you had ideas or wanted to do something new for the new year, you're welcome to share it!

Hmm, perhaps I should make a new list of events we could try, while we take a break from contests. I'll chew on that for a bit.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
You could make a thread with the sole purpose of discussing CW ideas that we can bat around. It could be a universal thing where we can ask questions and brainstorm and such. I mean, occasionally I forget to browse and then I take longer than normal to find a thread for a voting poll or contest that's been up for a few days already. But if we had a thread where you could notify us of the polls and upcoming challenge threads you make, it'd be in the subscription folder and remind me better.

But the way we're doing it now isn't bad. It's pretty clean and concise. So if you just want PMs and VMs of ideas to paw at, that is still an efficient way of communication. I'm just scatterbrained XD

Noel

Awards
Since it does take a while to develop a short story. Why not a one liner/paragraph type uve' event? Like we have the main jist already established for the contest, and the contestants put in their conclusions to the story. Sort uve' like mad libs if that makes sense. It'll let us just focus on quality instead uve' both, and lets us spend more or less time on the thing, it also lets us roll these out every other week or something? We could call it Battle uve' The P's!

plus i'm lazy to read the walls uve' texts sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back