• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI Battle Royale: Version 1.5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thespis

Alright! With permission from Shady, I have ressurected Battle Royale: KHI Survival Edition from dark and dusty RP graveyard. The rules have been tweaked a bit, and some editing has been done in an attempt to make the RP run smoother and become more organized. I'm just going to jump right in it then and list all of the logistical nonsense now, so let's get this show on the road!

Note: If you are unfamiliar with KHI Battle Royale or the Battle Royale storyline, please turn your attention here. You can also view the movie on Youtube, if you feel so inclined.

RULES FROM THE PREVIOUS BR

0) Follow all the rules of the RP section.

1.a) Try to be as realistic as possible. That means you have to drink, eat, heal your injuries and ROLEPLAY YOUR BATTLES REALISTICALLY. It would be extremely rare to escape from a battle unscathed.

1.b) You can’t directly kill other people. Every time that two or more people are in the same coordinate, I’ll say so, and then both (or more if that’s the case) people will roleplay the battle. The one with better roleplaying wins and kills his opponent. Only 3 people may kill at the same time. You can also run from a battle, or not fight at all, but the opponent can still chase and kill you, if they want.

2) Never publicly state your position on the map, PM it to me after you move. I will post the map of the island, and I will state daily who is dead on each coordinate (A1, B3, D7, etc…) and the Danger Zones coordinates. I advise you to mark in the map the danger areas and who has been killed.

3) After you kill another person, you may take their weapon(s) and supplies if you want to do so. All weapons will be random, and they can range from a submachine gun to a jump rope.

4) If you plan on teaming up with another player, please inform me via PM. If you want to kill an ally, PM me and I’ll write the beginning of the battle.

5) If you want to post anything out of topic, don’t post it here. Post it in a pm.

6) If people are inactive for three days, I’ll explode their collars. This time there is no exceptions.

7) Everyone starts at D6 when they reach the island. Once the game begins, D6 begins a Danger Zone, which means you can’t return to it.

8) While Literacy is encouraged, it is not required. Please keep in mind though that the outcome of your battles is based upon how well you defeat your opponent through RPing, so if you are illeterate, you have little chance of surviving.

9) If you try to leave the island, you die.

10) If you have any doubt, PM me.

NEW RULES AND HELPFUL INFORMATION

1) I have trimmed the number of participants down from 20 to 12. Should demand require more spots be opened, I will be happy to do so. Keep in mind, however, that I will not allow new members if this causes one gender to far outnumber the other. In otherwords, I will only add a male position if a female position is also requested.

2) All applicants will be approved on a first come/first serve basis.

3) While this is a collaborative effort between Shady and I, Shady will only be playing the part of a BR participant, and will be delt with accordingly should he lose in combat. The part of Deven will be played by me.

4) You will only be allowed to move two grid lengths in either direction per post. Please do not abuse this by posting many short entries in rapid succession in order to gain ground...this will result in automatic collar detonation.

5) The "example" in this RP will be the person with the worst bio submitted. Good luck.

6) Each bio submitted will include the phrase "Your death means my life" at the top of the page. Nothing will be done or said should this not be included, but please keep in mind that I determine whether you live or die on this island, so do your best not to upset me.

7) Play well.

MAP AND IMPORTANT LOCATIONS

br9he.jpg

D6: The School
I10: The Lighthouse
I7: The Shrine
E4: Storage

THE LIST

BOYS

Boy #1: Ric (Status, Alive. Weapon, Revolver with five bullets)
Boy #2: Jake (Status, Alive. Weapon, two identical Throwing Daggers)
Boy #3: Rich (Status, Alive. Weapon, Two Hand Grenades)
Boy #4: Joel (Status, Alive. Weapon, Jump Rope)
Boy #5: Jonathan (Status, Alive. Weapon, Axe)
Boy #6: Ken (Status, Alive. Weapon, Paper Fan)

Transfer Student #1: Lance (Status, Alive. Weapon, Sniper Rifle)
Transfer Student #2: Jourdan (Staus, Alive. Weapon, Mace)​

GIRLS

Girl #1: Amy-DEAD
Girl #2: Victoria (Status, Alive. Weapon, Katana)
Girl #3: Kayla (Status, Alive. Weapon, 3' Long Metal Pole)
Girl #4: Sarah (Status, Alive. Weapon, Tazor.)
Girl #5: Rhea (Status, Alive. Weapon, Bullet Proof Vest)
Girl #6: Mackenzie (Status, Alive. Weapon, Submachine Gun with one clip of ammo.)​

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Your death is my life.

Name: Alcibiades (Shortened to AJ)

Birth Place: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Username: Watermelons... <3, Premium Member.

Number: #3

Appearance: Shoulder length hair, Black Slipknot shirt, Black pants, Vans, and Transition glasses.

Personality: Happy, Carefree, Impulsive at times, and Happy go lucky. Serious when he needs to be.

Bio: Oh, dear. AJ's always been a fan of KH, but he never anticipated the fact that he'd be fighting to the death. Gee, he should just stayed at Halo Forums... Yeah, AJ's been a forum-hopper all his life, and now he got stuck in a fight to the death with the major leagues of the forum. God, he knew this habit would kill him. Now, he's in a damn fight for his life, a necklace around his neck that could kill him at any moment.

You see, just a few days ago, AJ recieved a letter in the mail, saying that he was to fight for his life. It was signed, with love, by Deven. Pfft. If AJ knew the load of crap that was BEFORE he'd joined KHI, he'd probably have... Never joined, in fact. Now, he had to get by on his charm, his looks, and his silly Emoticons. =D

A FlashChat inhabitor, AJ isn't really used to killing. He normally sticks to eRape, but now, he'd gonna have to go all out for this Battle Royale. He's always been a chatter. He's built quite a reputation for himself, after leaving for a few months. Armed with a name-change, and literacy, he set out to make a name for himself, and he did. With an incredible friend list, AJ is now happy to be back on KHI. But now, he has to kill his friends. Oh, poo.

Theme Song: Metallica-Master Of Puppets

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Your death means my life

Name: Sarah
Birth Place: California
Username: Ultima Keyblade-Mod
Number: 4
Appearence: Medium brown hair, ponytail, turquoise eyes,blue pants,silber shirt,blue vest,black shoes
Personality: Generally a nice person, she is loyal to her friends. But watch out. Give her an opening and she will use it. To the idiots of the world, she would love to crush them. But besides her craving of death of idiots, she is REALLY a good hearted girl.
Bio: Sarah came to the forums for a simple reason. She was bored. She didn't think her forum life would grow. From the start, she showed her unique personality to everyone. As she grew, so did the forums. It didn't take long before she became a mod. She never was quite sure why but didn't care. She loved the power. Maybe it was because she joined the forums when it was just a mailing service. Maybe it was because she had the right stuff. But she was respected for it.

Sarah lived and grew up in California. She was rather a wise child and became favored to her teachers in schools. But she never made any friends. People bullied her for either being different or too smart. Sarah couldn't do anything about it. In real life,she hated fighting and avoided it at all costs. That is why she became interested in the KHI forums. There,she felt secure and could stand up for her rights.

A letter came in the mail for her one day, which was unusal because she never gets mail. She read the letter and at once was interested. if this thing could have her meet Deve, she would take it. You see, Sarah always wanted to meet Deven,her employer. It was a sad dream really. So she packed her bags and headed for the island,unknowing of the dangers that were ahead.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Your death means my life

Name: Kayla Froelich

Birth Place: Watseka, Illinois - November 4, 1989

Username: BO_dbl._sizzle

Number: #3

Appearance: Kayla is 5'5" and weights 106 pounds. She is thin with curves and long legs. She has brown hair, brown eyes, and has braces. Her hair is shoulder length and she manly wears jeans and tee shirts.

Personality: Kayla is an interesting person. When you first meet her she is kind of shy, but once you get to know her she really opens up. She smiles, laughs and talks just about anything. She also tell sher opinion about everything so if you may not want to talk politics or anythign like that with her.

Bio: Kayla is an ordinary girl. Has parents a brother and sister. Some dogs, some cats, and fish. She goes to school, and friends.Kayla enjoys sports, her main ones, Cheerleading and Band/Marching Band.

Well this is how Kayla looks at her boring life. She sees herself as nothing special with a boring life that will get her nowhere. She gets threw school with good grades, but not a total smarty pants, and hangs with her friends when she can. Great thing about were her friends work. She can get free Dairy Queen alot.

Kayla drives her friends everywhere and is soon to make music videos for her friends that just got a band together. After working so hard with her AMV, she feels like this will be extremely fun. Even though she sees her life as boring she has no idea that life is about to wake up that life of hers.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
your death means my life
Name: Ken Allen

Birth Place: schaumberg,Illinios

Username:Zabazu

Number: 6

Appearance: He wears tan shorts, accompanied by a black t-shirt and a white and blue dress shirt over it. The sleeves of the dress shirt are rolled up. He where K-swiss shoes and white socks, also he wears boxers...don't forget the boxers. His bangs are short and the side of his head are buzzed by a 2. He has Brown hair and eyes. Ken would be considered a prep to many T_T.

Personality: He always backs up his beliefs and doesn't back down to much. He was always somewhat picked on as a young child, and now has grown a tough outer shell and doesn't let many people in. He looks down upon those who take up the sport of bullying.

Bio:As a young child he was always hyper and couldn't be controlled. He though found something to calm himself; Video games. He played excessivly, and almost never stopped.He was considered exeptionally bright, and was praised often; and called lazy T_T.

He moved down to Florida, and was met by 'towels' (fixed it!!!....).He started to go online, to the KHI forums, and frequented it everyday. Joining the 'Keybladers' rp, and makings several sequels. He soon grew obese, and then lost massive amounts of weight in 8th grade.

In 8th grade he went to catholic school for half a year, laughing at it sometimes. He never made to many friends and always missed Illinois. While in Florida his only companion was Disney world, and since moving back to illinios; misses it.He now is going out for freshman football. He still plays massive amounts of video games and goes online frequently.

Theme Song: (This is optional)none

ooc: is this good thespis?

Last edited:
K

Kazeth

Your death is my life.

Name: Kyle

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 140lbs

Sex: male

Birth Place: West Chester, PA
Username: Kazeth

Number: 4

Appearance: African American with light-brown skin, braided black hair, black pupils. Fairly muscular with hard bones, you can see his bones on some parts of his body.

Clothes: A large white tee that stretches down to his knee caps. Baggy dark-blue jeans that look too large for him and hang off his butt. Checkered boxers with white strips and red and black squares. White socks that stretch to the top of his shins. Black reboks with the rebok logo on them.

His left pocket is filled with his house keys and several metalic items, such as chains. His right pocket is filed with $100 ( 10 one dollar, 2 five dollar, 1 ten dollar, 1 twenty dollar, and 1 fifty dollar bills) and paper for any odd occasions.

Personality: He listens to rap and r & B (a.k.a. hip-hop) which makes him a wanna be gangster. He acts loosely with every situation and laughs at almost anything thing serious. Although he seems silly, he is serious and can be very dangerous. As young as he is, he acts very maturely and deals with things in whatever way seems best. He plays video games and plays basketball.

Bio: Kyle is a young teenage boy who doesn't live near any of his good friends. His parents are divorced and he lives with his father and one year older brother.

Kyle is very athletic, he's a great basketball player and does well in lots of other sports. His flexibility is one of the key elements in his fighting. He has not been known as someone who starts fights, but ends then in a fashioned manner.

On his 11th Christmas, Kyle, recieved a gift; an unexpected gift, Kingdom Hearts. It took him a while to actually pick it up and play it, but when he did, he had not intended on loving it so much to actually join an online community. The community known as KingdomHearts2.net.

He was unaware of what a forum was at the time, but as time went by, he became more comfortable with forums and understood them completely. With his username set as Sora085, a fanboy name, he set out to learn more about kingdom Hearts 2. A few months passed and before the RPG inferno changed, he changed his username to Aragorn and disappeared for a few months.

When he returned to KingdomHearts2.net, he found that the named changed to KHInsider. After going through many hardships, like being flamed for being a n00b, he finally was banned, but it wouldn't be long before he returned. Almost 2 months after being banned, Aragorn had once again gone through another change. He created a second account so he could bypass a ban. He was later caught and sentenced to one week for multiple accounts.

Once again he returned and he was no longer entitled a n00b.

On July 23, 2006, Kyle was given an invitation, from Deven of KHI, to join fellow members of KHI on a trip. All he had to do was accept and ride the free transportation the next day...

Theme Song: Party Up in Here - DMX

Last edited:

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
"Your death means my life"

Name: Jonathan Stall

Birth Place: Cali, Colombia

Username: TwilightSora

Number: 5

Appearance:
Jonathan has dry, wavy black hair. At five foot nine and weighing a hundred and sixty pounds, he wears dark navy blue pants that cover his black shoes in the front and drag under his shoes in the back. He wears a regular black shirt with a red, unzipped jacket over it. He has light brown eyes and a goatee that can faintly be seen forming on his chin. He doesn't have a very masculine build, but he's not a complete weakling either. Finally, he wears a chain with a cross on the end that he has had since he was a child.

Personality:
A bit withdrawn, but still a sociable person, Jonathan likes to be the smart guy. At school or with his friends, he enjoys to be the guy people go to for help, as long as they don't annoy him. Lazy when it comes to work, but always comes out on top, he has no patience for complete stupidity. When he decides to do something he really likes, he can stay transfixed on it for hours, so he can be considered determined if he really wants it.

Bio:
Born in Colombia, but raised in Florida, Jonathan could be considered a "Miamian". Ever since he was twelve years old and first played the game, he has had an interest in Kingdom Hearts. Several years later, while browsing on his computer, he stumbled on a forum where people shared his interest in this game and joined. Ever since then, he has made some great friends and spends much of his time chatting there.

At school he is not one of the most popular kids but he has his own group of friends. Most of them share his profound interest in technology, as he himself is a computer programmer. His interests extend to art and wrestling after school with his friends. All in all, he was a pretty normal teenager.

Then one day he got a personal message from the administrator of the forums himself, Devon. He offered him the opportunity for a free trip to meet with his friends at KHInsider, as long as he got on a bus tomorrow morning, without any questions. Are you...joking? He thought to himself. How did he get my address? It seemed so odd to him at first, but then he decided to take him up on his offer. He packed that night, after consulting with his parents.

Whether or not the trip was real, Jonathan Stall could have been found at the bus stop the next morning.

Theme Song: Rise - Yoko Kanno

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Dude. You guys are awesome. Thes, I knew things would go well with you in charge. All the members I've always wanted to kill are here!!! It will start out small, and I'll tell you right now. I'm scared out of my mind! Let the games begin. Oh, and I have my old weapon list if some of you want to know your numbers. But yeah, erm, this is kinda the hard part. I'm not gonna really be around this time, so I decided If I eft the site, I'd at least get this restarted like I said. Thes can take my place pretty well, so I'm not just gonna leave it. Pretty soon, my account is probobly gonna be perma-banned. Hell, mabye even this thing will keep going beyond 2.

I'm not gonna say this influenced my decision, but it at least made a slight impression. Life's too short, and I feel like I don't have much time left to live it while being a young adult. I picked a good day to get banned, because I'm leaving off with my friends to Arizona for the rest of the summer tommorow, and thats way better than being stuck here. So know I'm not leaving on a sad note, but I happy note. Mabye some of you who have nothing else to do but come here will realize it soon too. So, officailly, bye.

Last edited:

Angel Shards

I would kill for you &lt;3
OOC: Let me try this again, shall I?

Your death is my life.

Name: Amy

Birth Place: Canada

Username: Keyblade Shards

Number: Girl # 1 (is that good or bad? :\)

Appearance: She is a teen girl of medium height and weight (about 5'6'' and 125 lbs). Althought some people describe her as thin, she is actually quite toned, especially in the legs due to the amount of dancing she does. She is a little n the pale side, but it suits her. She has shoulder-length hair, that is a very dark, chestnut brown. Her eyes are hazel, although sometimes look green. Her attire can be described as almost "gothic", although she does not proclaim to be one. On this day she wears a pair of black jeans, with a deep, aqua-green tank. Over top of that is a corset-like top. A "LiveStrong" band, as well as two other bands are worn on her right arm, while a studded cuff is on the other. Many rings adorn her nimble fingers.

Personality: Despite how the members of KHI view "KS", Amy is in reality a very kind person. She would never dream of hurting anyone mentally, let alone physically. She spends a lot of her time teaching young children dance, which brings out he her kindness. Will the Battle Royale force her to give up her nurturing demeanor, or will she give way to basic instincts of survival?

Bio: Amy is not a couch potatoe. In fact, she loves nothing more than to exercise her body. A large component of her life is spent either dancing or teaching dance. When she is doing neither, the teen girl loves to bike, go for walks, and work out her abs. Do not be fooled, she does have a social life. Her friends in the real world are very important to her, almost like her family. Her little group often spend a lot of time together, just hanging out and being goofy.

She never thought that a simple online forums could be so addictive. But ever since logging onto th KHI forums, hosted by DevenKH2, she couldn't help but continue to go back. As well as exercising her role playing skills, trying not to end up in ones created by illiterates, Amy enjoyed the company of the Flashchat. Often she would go there, making friends with most of her fellow members that also conversed there.

She saw the chat, and the forums as a whole, as only a small thing. Never would she have imagined it growing into somethinng much bigger, much more dangerous. How could this have happened to herself and other normal teens around the globe?

Theme Song: Precious Things ~ Tori Amos

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Ooc: I'll be joining in this time. I'll take Boy #2. I'll have my template up in a bit. I have a feeling that I will be the example. >_>

Your death means my life.

Name: Jake

Birth Place: Pensacola, FL

Username: Sora_HeroOfLight

Number: 2

Appearance: Jake is 5'11 and is skinny. He has far from a muscular physique as he hates the look of giant muscles. He has dark brown eyes and semi-long black hair that curls up at the ends. His appearance is a mix of European and Asian features. His eyes have a slight slant, and his skin has a tan. Both of these and his black hair give him a slightly asian appearance. His face has subtle European features like his nose and mouth. His nose isn't as rounded and such as is often associated with an Asian.

Personality: Jake is told by his friends that he's kind and care-free. He is known to be the type to break out in song and dance out of no where in a public place. He is calm and has a bit of an ego. This ego sprouts from the fact that many of the things he tries he becomes good at quickly. His friends often tell him that he is the kind of friend you tend to hate because he's better than you at everything. Jake becomes annoyed easily and hates being labeled as something even though he is a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to this. His determination has been said by many to be extraordinary though he doesn't see this. He doesn't know when to give up and doesn't allow anything to get in his way. Jake feels that he has a lot ahead of him. Death is something that he wants nothing to do with at this point.

Bio: Jake sees his life as nothing extraordinary. He hangs out with friends, plays a few sports like soccer and track, and has various hobbies that he finds nothing exciting about. Most of his life outside of KHI consists of school, sports, theatre, his bands, and his friends. Having lived in various places over the years, he finds the town that he lives in particularly dull. The town offers nothing to satisfy his want for adventure and to meet new and interesting people. This want to meet new people has caused him to stumble accross a forum by the name of Kingdom Hearts Insider.

He isn't much of a computer nerd or a couch potato, but his time has been taken up by KHI. The forum caught his eyes several years ago when he first learned of the sequel to the game that the forum was made to discuss. Jake began to frequent it to see what others thought about the game. Recently, he finally chose to join instead of watching from the side. He hasn't spent long here but feels as though it's his home on the internet.

Jake never thought that such a great place could become a place of pain and misery. He learned of BR through a PM similar to the one that <T/2igger}{APPY> had received. With a sigh, he said to himself, "Could this be real, or is it another prank PM?"
"Good luck. Please, come out alive," His mother said to him as she cried behind him. This is all that Jake needed to hear to confirm the PM that he had received. He let out another sigh. Looking out the window, he thought, "Why me of all the people on this forum?"

Theme Song: 19-2000(Soulchild Remix) by Gorillaz (What is the point of this? haha.)

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
"You Must Kill To Survive"

Name: Ric Rodriguez

Username: <T/2IGGER}{APPY>, Premium member

Number: 1

Appearance: http://myspace-397.vo.llnwd.net/0033...37005397_m.jpg
Stands about 6'0, 6'1, 250 pounds. A little chubby around the stomach, but has toned arms and legs

Personality: A very nice, quite, person. Very loyal to his friends, and smart and mature for his age. His is calm in most situations and very logical in very scary situations. He is also known as a procrastinator and lazy

Bio: Ric was born in a small city in the high desert of California. When he turned two, him and his family moved to Tujunga, CA, about 30 minutes away from Downtown L.A. His family was loyal and supportive with everything he did. When he was just about 13 years old he joined the KH2.net forums as ‘Cyber X. Wolf’, today known as KHI. He had two accounts that all of a sudden disappeared. On his third and final one, he came up with the name <T/2IGGER}{APPY> from playing the game known as ‘Counter-Strike’. Being in the forum for about 1 and half year, coming up on his 2 years as a member, he has made many friends on the site. Out of the site, he was a very athletic even though he has a lazy attitude. He took up sports such as Football and Boxing. He also went hunting, learned to set traps, shot rifles, pistols, and survive in the wild, using the simplest items to create decent blunt weapons. He also fell in love with a very beautiful young lady, and is still in a very steady relationship even after a mishap with the law. Aside from his athletic side, he was also into the arts, drawing, literature, but above all, music and role-playing where his passions.

One day while on the site, he received a PM from anonymous user…

BR Activist

You have been chosen to meet those who you are so "close" with in person. We have notified your parents of this, and they agree whole-heartedly. Tomorrow morning, there will be a bus to pick you up from your house. This is not a joke. We know you will want to see for yourself.

Ric quickly, dismissed it as a joke, but his parents confirmed him it wasn’t. This was about to turn from bad, to worse.

Theme Song: none

Last edited:

Thespis

Everyone who has submitted a bio has been accepted; you can view your weapons and whatnot in 'The List'. I believe Zet will be reclaiming his position as a transfer student, but I haven't recieved a bio from him yet. If not, then it's open. ^_^

Three more girls and then we'll begin.

kingdomwolfblade

if only I could hold your hand
your death means my life...

Name: Mackenzie...(its so long D= )

Birth Place: oh god..where was it? oh yeah Wiliamsburg, VA

Username: kingdomwolfblade

Number: 6...its my lucky number

Appearance: short blond hair, down to her shoulders and about an inch past them. Supposed to be straightened but is to lazy to do so. This makes it naturaly wavey. She stands around 5'4" with bright blue eyes, one of them containst a couple of blue specks. She has a fair amount of muscle in her arms from swimming, she never kicked she just pulled thus thats where all her muscle went. She has an average body build.

Personality: Mackenzie isn't normal. She is quite strange, she lives to be different. She's quite a nice person though even when she is in her hyper moments. Despite her innocent appearance she is quite a strong person and hates to be messed with. She has her moments where she snaps and just lets her anger out on others.

Bio: Mackenzie grew up with a pretty nrmal life, besides the fact she wasn't 'normal' by others standards. That started at age 3 when she tried to fly by jumping off a slide. She had to get stitches for that stupid stunt. She moved from a small rural county to a much more bustling county closer to the nations capital and has lived there since first grade. Not that much to do there though. Mackenzie was one of the popular kids when she was in Kindergarden and preschool but when she moved she became one of those weird kids no one wants to converse with. Except for those other weird kids of course. So Mackenzie made friends with them.

Soon elementary school was over, she had gone to two different elementary schools. She changed after first grade to the second one. Nothing really importent though. Middle school went by fast, she gathered even more friends but still the group was small. She made some nemies as well near the end of middle school years. It was in 7th or 6th grade that she joined KH2.net she isn't to sure when. She joined under the username kingdomwolfblade. In 8th grade, the site changed to kingdomheartsinsider.net. She stayed as kingdomwolfblade and has been since then. She has always been found in the rp section and happens to be a rp addict. As highschool came on, life became more busy, she gained a larger group of friends and she finally began to let out her inner punk self changing her look only slightly. Herm om has always been restrictive on what style of clothing she what wears.

She recently took a break from rping because of ilfe issues and when she came back there was a PM waiting for her, she hardly ever gets PMs, they really annoy her when they're from someone she doesn't know. It sounded quite interesting. She got something in the mail as well and decided to take the trip. I won't go into the details of what they both said, you should already know anyways, you are reading this after all. Her parents allowed her to go on the trip and now she finds herself here.

Theme Song: Riot - Three Days Grace

((meh..I don't like it all that much. but oh well. now where my cookie?))

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Name: Jourdan Williams

Birthplace: California

Number: BOY #3

Appearance: http://forums.khinsider.com/showpost...postcount=3658

Personality: Jourdan is kind and sensible by nature, despite his anti-social ways in the real world outside his computer. He believes strictly that talk is cheap, and the only way to display your true emotion is through action. He tries his best to keep a cool, mature attitude around others, but deep down he contemplates the meaning of his small existance.

Bio: Jourdan Williams, known as Shady-DVS on KHI, has had a very sheltered and normal life. He has only had one death within his family, and he lives with both of his parents. He has all the latest things. A Playstation 2, an Xbox, cable TV in his own room, etc. You name it, and he has it. Before his lifestyle changed, he was a shy, and somewhat timid boy. He always wanted to avoid conflict. But on his thirteenth birthday, his parents gave him something that he had never experienced before. The Internet. A vast network of knowledge at your fingertips.....in his own room. Of course, he had heard about the internet before, but mainly the bad things. Like internet predators, and Dungeon and Dragons geeks. But now, he would see it first hand. One of the first things he did was utilize this strange tool called "Google". With it, he typed in his current obsession, Kingdom Hearts. It was history in the making at this moment. All the info he would ever need about KH, and some things he didn't even know. It felt entering an entire new world. After a month or two, Jourdan was on the site almost every weekend. This was enough time for him to absorb all the knowledge he could, and y then, he had grown bored of talking to his 6 year old brother about his theories for KH2. Out of sheer chance, he accidentally clicked a link. The link's name was "Kingdomhearts2.net Forums".

"Forums?", he thought to himself. What could this be? He had never seen it before. The bright white colors, and the many strange things called "threads". Thread? What the heck did that mean? He clicked one of them, and found himself gazing at the most articulate theory he had ever seen. He could spot no holes in it. "BHK is really Sora's other half? Thats exactly what I was thinking! I gotta tell this "silu0ette" about how much I agree with him!", the young teen said with glee, clicking on the "Post Reply" icon on the bottom. To his surprise, a red screen flashed on his comp. It read, "Sorry, you must be a member of these forums to reply. If you are already a member, Login, or if you want to become one, Register today!", the bold text said bladly. Join? Does this cost money or something? Oh well, the anxious male said to himself. It was worth a shot. Jourdan Williams had been reborn as "khinfomaster" that day.

He quickly made friends, and even discored that he wasn't the only KH fan in the universe. It was nice to talk openly about these things. He was so happy, that he had to post it everywhere. This lead to his untimely ban from the site. Jourdan was extremely confused, and pissed off. Thinking that he finally had a place to call home, only to have it crushed in his face. He tried again the next day, but the same thing occured. He was not permitted to view the board. Jourdan gave up on KHI, and sadly returned to normal life, hanging out with IRL friends.

One year later, and he was now 14. The once naive and ignorant newb had returned, and had learned that kh2 was coming soon after seeing a televison commercial on G4. His interest in KH grew, and he once again returned to forums. But every other site he went to did not possess the intelligence that the previous one had. He knew t was time to go back to KHI. He had to at least try, eventhough he knew in his heart he would simply be denied. But to his surprise, he had returned unscathed. His name was now gone, and he saw new faces. The forums had changed in the past twelve months. Changed so much that he felt again like a newbie, starting fresh in the world. When he rejoined as khinfomaster, none but a select few even remembered his name. And even they had nothing to say. Jourdan was shocked to see that silh0ette had even become a mod. A normal member just like he was, was now a person with authority and respect around the board. He knew he would have to do the same. Starting from scratch, he slowly but surely began to make name for himself. A good one this time. He had even more friends than he had before. It wasn't long before he reached 1,000 posts, and was promoted from newbie, to a full fledged Premium member. Immediately upon recieving this title, he renamed himself "Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child".

Another year later..........

Another year has passed since khinfomaster had become a respected member. And he had changed not only online, but in his outside world. He became less and less active, stopped talking to his parents, and even stayed up til the late night RPing, and writing his fiction. And most of all, the chat room, where he had talked to all his friends daily. He couldn't help it. Around these people, he felt as if they were his real friends. Don't get me wrong, he still had normal friends, but for some reason he was more enthusiastic about talking to them. He had become what he feared most. An internet geek. He would never admit it though, and just say that he could quit anytime. His parents became less worried, and more scared of him. He would talk more to his "online friends" than he would his own brother. He even ATE in front of it. They thought there son was going to go crazy. Jourdan, for the most part, had remained perfectly sane. He still had some of his old traits, like his kindness and silence, but he was no longer afraid of much at all. He had definately become secure in his own personality. But then, something weird happened.

One day, during his daily chat room antics, he was sent a pm from an unknown user. The person's name wasn't even on the list. He assumed it was just Hok messing with him, but when he called out his real name, he started to believe him.

[BR Activist] Posted at 00:12:00:You have been chosen to meet those who you are so "close" with in person. We have notified your parents of this, and they agree whole heartedly. Tommorrow morning, there will be a bus to pick you up from your house. This is not a joke. We know you will want to see for yourself. Sweet dreams, "Shadee".

He immediately pmed all those on his MSN list, and they said that they each got the same PM. Something was going on. And Jourdan was going to get to the bottom of this. Even if it killed him.

Theme Song: "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand

((Bleh, I had the time and I was bored...>_>))

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Your death means my life.

Name: Rhea

Birthplace: Canada, ON - September 4, 1991

Username: Forever Lost

Appearance: Long black hair down to her shoulders, her hair naturally wavy. Her height is 4'9" with the darkest shade of brown eyes you will ever see. She has a fair amount of muscle in her arms from training. Running everyday has made her a fast runner, with muscle strength in her legs as well.

Personality: Rhea is a girl who thinks things out, but almost never acts. She only acts when he's actually built the rare nerve to do it. But either than that, Rhea is silent, with a lot of rage bottled inside. She has a sharp tongue and has steel-like determination, whether it be for good or bad reasons. Lately, she has been getting out of her shy streak, which may prove interesting to others.

Bio: Rhea was raised to have been disciplined sharply. She has a normal, but strict family, and this formula allowed her to grow up efficiently. She is an A student, who trained vigorously in body and in mind. But Rhea lacked a social life, which was the price. She was always alone, no friends, let alone a boyfriend. So whenever she had the chance, she would escape her world to enter KHInsider Forums.

She could become someone else through these forums. She only saw war in the news, and shrugged it off as 'their' problem. As long as it didn't reach her, she didn't care. Little did she know that war would shroud over her, and rain blood.

Theme Song: Walk Away- Franz Ferdinand

Last edited:
S

.Scarlet Letter.

"Your death is my life."
O RLY?

Name: Victoria Shinida

Birth Place: London

Username: .Scarlet Letter.

Number: 2

Appearance: Ugly Web cam picture. Behold my foul appearance =P
Also: 5'7", 119 lbs, Victoria sports a white t-shirt with a light pink elbow-length shirt underneath along with a pair of jeans.

Personality: Victoria is a timid sort of person who takes the time to avoid most people. She is very stern and forbidding at times. Victoria enjoys being in control of things and has a temper depending on the situation. If brought at a point where she is exceedingly furious she takes on a completely different personality completely the opposite of her normal timid behavior. One quality she is quite fond of is trickery. She loves to scheme and see her plans go through. However, Victoria has several different personalities, which come in based on certain factors or randomly.

Bio: Victoria, in the past, was a very out-going type of person, until she hit the age of eight. Certain events permanently changed her life making her the person she is today.

Victoria was never very athletic and usually tried to avoid physical activities. During the times in which she was not participating in such activities, Victoria would take pleasure in reading or art. Academically she was above average, but never the best. Mostly coming into 3rd place in anything, 2nd if she was lucky. To her, it was frustrating to come so close to succeeding and then suddenly someone coming up and crushing that hope. Due to this she was never satisfied, and strived harder to succeed.

For this, she turned to the Internet. This opened a completely new experience for her. Victoria’s entire character changed over the span of four years. At age 15, her vision began to worsen dramatically. This came along with many other health problems that affected her greatly. Victoria also at the age of 15 became bisexual, as she had discovered that that was indeed the way she felt about her sexuality.

Theme Song: Bake a Cake~LazyTown

(OOC: I'll add too my bio later, short isn't it?)

Last edited:

Thespis

Ok, it seems we have all the spots filled. I have removed the template from the first page and uploaded the map. The only person who may join now is Zetsumi, as he is one of the transfer students.

You may begin posting now, but remember, NONE OF YOU KNOW ABOUT BATTLE ROYALE YET. There seemed to be some confusion last time, so lets try to avoid that.

Your introductions will be you getting on the bus that will tkae you to the KHI convention thing. I don't care how you intorduce yourself or interact with eachother, but I asked that you don't machine gun post.

Have fun, my little pawns.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Sarah sighed as she glanced at her watch yet again. She clicked her tounge, waiting for that stupid bus. It was running late and she was going to be late to the conventio. Sarah had been waiting weeks for this convention. Seeing old friends, finally meeting new friends, it was going to be a great convention.

A loud honking noise came around the corner. The bus finally made its stop on her block. Sarah started to gather her bags as it stopped infront of her. The driver of the bus helped her aboard while another man took her bags. The bus was pretty empty,only for a few people. She decided to sit alone until she knew who these people were.

"The start of a good vacation. Finally for some fun.."

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Rhea woke up with the sun shining into her eyes. The light seeped into her dream, thus waking her up. She looked at her computer, and saw the screen cast a dim light in the room. Great, left it on again. I might not have been able to sleep without it, though. She rubbed her eyes, looking around. Room was looking the same messy was as it was. She quickly cleaned it up, it was natural since she always did it. Clean it up, it gets messy, repeat. A part of her neural process.

She took a considerably long shower that morning, feeling that she didn't need to take her time today. As the steam billowed around her, the water became cold to hot. But the temperature didn't matter to her. She looked at her hands, as the rain fell on her. She felt like she was caught in an endless raincloud, the water washing away her thoughts, those thoughts soon coming back when the rain comes again. As she snapped out of it, she continued her shower, until she finished.

She put on a black tank top with faded denim jeans, blowdrying her hair at the same time. Multi-tasking seemed natural for her nowaday. As she finished, she took a glance at her computer screen whilst putting on her socks.

"A PM...?" she said, as she clicked on it. It said only a few words, but it made her heart quicken, to rush.

Hurry up or you'll miss the bus.​

She ran downstairs and picked up the last piece of toast and snatched it with her mouth, and dashed out of the door. The smell of morning dew filled the air, as the sound of the bus came around.

"Wait! Wait, dammit!" she yelled, almost tripping on her way. As the bus door swung open, she went inside with a sigh of relief. She stepped inside, and looked around. Same old people who ignore me. Big deal. She sat in the only empty seat there, and looked out the window, as the bus started.

She jumped out of her seat a little from the aftershock of the bus starting, looking around to see if anyone noticed. No one. Last thing she needed was to make a fool out of herself...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back