• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI awards | Game APP Developer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
This is more of a show and tell presentation. If I have the time I'll update this thread every day

So these are the awards I've made or rather came up with, (these are not the final looks of the pixel art, some will change however they are placeholders) . The preveious ones I've made which were Unchained and FF-Type-0 might be revamped to my likings. If anyone wants to shoot me some ideas or designs for the images or things you'd like to see in the following tell me. I'm making these for you guys so your input is just as much valid. I also might remove some of these too...

So far I have

Life is Strange

Pokemon

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy (All generations?) dead

Persona

Disney

Now I am (and others) currently in the mist of creating a Kingdom Hearts Roleplay gaming development APP called Kingdom Hearts BETA. This app will be compabitle with iPhone users for the meantime. Andriod users would need a simple measurement to suffice. However the good news is that, I would like to invest this feature towards the site, because it can also be compatible and coded within the site with simple functions of javascript and jquery, and a database to run through, but I doubt I'd release it on this place. However I still need to keep an eye on KHI to decide whether or not KHI has much potential to grow to a larger range of demographics, while I'm here for the meantime temp. Not sure when I'd release this, maybe 2017 or 2018.

The image you see is a layout for both Iphone and Ipad users, its completely compatible to expand its layout and designs with your approximated desire.

But yeah this is a mock up of it. (It will change, just a demo layout)

(CLICK THE IMAGE TO EXPAND)

Last edited:

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
Hey guys, Back with another update. Now I've drawn the mock ups of sora, ventus and roxas for the app. It will be a 3D game, I felt Andriod users wouldnt really visualize all the components of the app with poor quality features unless you have a samgsum, the quality of those seems to compete with iphones. But hope you guys like the drawing, I used Illustrator for both.

6SGoGeu.png

CrRQOeK.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I really like the pokemon award the most. It looks good as it is, but if you wanted to change it up any you could simply change the color and add an 'm' for master pokeball. The final fantasy award looks like it's more geared towards FFVII:R cause it looks like a buster sword. Which is cool, cause I'm a fan of FF and that particular game in the series. ;3 And I like the reference to Dead Fantasy. <3 I can't give much of an opinion about 'Life is Strange' cause I haven't played the game. (I know photography was apart of the game. Maybe do a camera instead for the avatar?) And the KH award looks nice cause it's the Heartless Emblem. :3

Suggestions!

Persona - Why not do something like this:
gekkoukan_high_school_badge_by_the_real_killha.jpg
It'd be from P3, but it's recognizable to those of us who've played it cause it's apart of the MC's school attire.

I'm not sure what to suggest for Persona 4. And Persona 5 isn't out yet. xD

Disney - You could do Minnie Mouse? I'm not sure what the Disney award would represent, so I'd have to think more carefully on it.

----

I already really like the mock up designs for the Kingdom Hearts Beta you've made because, they're clean and easy to look at and I understand the functions. I also like the colors you've chosen for it as well. I imagine it'd look pretty sharp on the ipod touches, cause if it runs smoothly it'll be an amazing app to play on. And really into the 'Game Progress' too. I'd love to know more about it as it's developing too.

And the drawings of Sora and Roxas look pretty spot on. Especially the hair. The only thing that felt a little off was Sora's eyes, cause of the lines on his right jutting out look a bit weird to me. (Maybe that's just me? xD) Otherwise, I like it a whole lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back