• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHI APPRECIATION THREAD.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Dearest KHI,
I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me out of facebook. I hate that site. I know find myself wasting even more time on the internet thanks to here D:

funny_happy_face-t2.jpg

- Nelly <3

Describe how KHI changed your life here:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
KHI ended my life. Now I'm here every day. Even when I'm on other sites I always keep a KHI tab open. What have you done to me?

Awards
i hate it here. shamdeo forces us mods to do his bidding and we don't have a choice, nor do we get any kind of compensation. we're slave labor kept here against our will. please, someone get the word out to square enix. i can't take it anymore. i can't think of a a day in the past year i haven't laid in my bed at night, crying. i drink to try and make the pain go away, but it doesn't work. it just makes me more depressed so i drink even more until i black out, which causes me to wake up with scars on myself that i'd rather not talk about how i got... i don't know how much longer i can do this. i'm not the only one who's like this. have you seen scubasteve? he acts out like he does because that's the only way he can cope with the reality us mods have to work and live in. we're forced to put on a good show, but kupo you tony i can't keep up the charade any longer. steve is slipping, wehrmacht hardly sleeps at all anymore, and ehres already quit once until you dragged her back by threatening her family. turn acts all chipper to everyone but we all know it's only because you make him act that way. he has to act like he likes you the most, and we all know you're a just fat slave-driving otaku. i feel even worse for the site staff who are constantly under shamdeo's thumb. god knows what he does to them. please, khi. don't fall for the smoke and mirrors. shamdeo is not what he seems. he's not even human. khi, wake up to see what's happening and stop our torment before its too late and we lose even one more moderator to this soulless abomination of an admin

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
i hate it here. shamdeo forces us mods to do his bidding and we don't have a choice, nor do we get any kind of compensation. we're slave labor kept here against our will. please, someone get the word out to square enix. i can't take it anymore. i can't think of a a day in the past year i haven't laid in my bed at night, crying. i drink to try and make the pain go away, but it doesn't work. it just makes me more depressed so i drink even more until i black out, which causes me to wake up with scars on myself that i'd rather not talk about how i got... i don't know how much longer i can do this. i'm not the only one who's like this. have you seen scubasteve? he acts out like he does because that's the only way he can cope with the reality us mods have to work and live in. we're forced to put on a good show, but kupo you tony i can't keep up the charade any longer. steve is slipping, wehrmacht hardly sleeps at all anymore, and ehres already quit once until you dragged her back by threatening her family. turn acts all chipper to everyone but we all know it's only because you make him act that way. he has to act like he likes you the most, and we all know you're a just fat slave-driving otaku. i feel even worse for the site staff who are constantly under shamdeo's thumb. god knows what he does to them. please, khi. don't fall for the smoke and mirrors. shamdeo is not what he seems. he's not even human. khi, wake up to see what's happening and stop our torment before its too late and we lose even one more moderator to this soulless abomination of an admin
If I were you, I would've quit a longgg time ago :|

shamdeo raped me

It's not called rape if you liked it. D:

Gram

Banned
Awards
khi took away my innocence.......and then told me it wouldnt wine and dine me 1st either......

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
at least by the time you turn platinum, the man with the gun behind your head telling you to keep posting lets you start to sleep every once in a while
in a while
once a month
i miss my mother

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was gonna write an ironic rap, but nobody really likes them.

KHI is great, sometimes Shamdeo let's me rest. The Hitman: Absolution code he sent me came with a attachment. He's linked to my soul. I know the plotline of every Final Fantasy. I sacrificed my family to Jenova, MY REAL MOTHER. And finally, my room has become a small, dimly lit grey box with a computer and an IV so I will never leave. Once I became self-aware and ran, but he brought me back, and broke my legs this time. Anyone under 1500 posts, run while you still can.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
i used to have friends until the fateful day i clicked on the link to this site T_T

this site stripped me of my soul and all that is good and holy

only the sound of mouseclicks gives me any fulfillment in life now! :O

ha ha j/k

i never had any friends! ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back