• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHi Alignment Chart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Lawful Good - Cinder
Cinder said:
please stop feeding the troll

Neutral Good - Ethy
excuse you sir this is a sora x riku thread

Chaotic Good - Chuman
guys i dont really want to imagine my favorite character being gay... because he's a cartoon mouse you godless heathens. soriku 4 lyfe

---------------------------

Lawful Neutral - Dandelion
I understand what he said wasn't nice, but can we just take a second to laugh at you highlighting his Hades avatar and writing "flaming"

True Neutral - Sephiroth0812
I was essentially just brain-storming

Chaotic Neutral - Audo
it's so good that the kh fandom cycles through the exact same discussions every few weeks.
makes it very easy for newcomers

--------------------------

Lawful Evil - Chaser
That gay ball of cotton candy and ice cream swirls should not be able to stand and support itself on those legs.

Neutral Evil - Bufferino
You covered up Xion, too.
But that's okay, she's nobody.

Chaotic Evil - Launchpad
The most wonderful thing about Tiggers is that chuman is the only one, so once I put his fairy ass in the grave there will be no others

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I'm sad I am not in here but then again I dont have a memeful enough post as a candidate for this fine selection
Yet

Muke

whatever
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Jemand sollte diesen armen Igel retten und ihm eine Handlung geben, die einem M. Night Shyamalan Film würdig ist.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
sorry guys but i poisoned spockanort when we met up irl for our big date. i fed her a poisoned corn on the cob. 'of all things!' i thought to myself with a hearty chuckle but i did it and she's gone :(

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry guys but i poisoned spockanort when we met up irl for our big date. i fed her a poisoned corn on the cob. 'of all things!' i thought to myself with a hearty chuckle but i did it and she's gone :(
the only reason you exist is to upset my ulcers and one day, i will stop you for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back