• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khfm2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxic Uchiha

who thinks khfm2 should come out for the u.s and why. enjoy others comments

Um, just a little input. KH2FM+ is never going to come out for the U.S I hope. But it won't if there was a slight possibility that it would than KHFM would've came out a long time ago man. Just buy the JP version off of Ebay I convinced my mom to buy it and she did.

And a little side note. You'd have to buy a Japanese PS2 also if you didn't know.

Omegas Squared

youre forgetting swap magic. 20 bucks and it saves space and money. other than that, make sure to get the greatest hits version, saves 40 bucks, and dont get it for re:com, thats coming out in America in december

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Um, just a little input. KH2FM+ is never going to come out for the U.S I hope. But it won't if there was a slight possibility that it would than KHFM would've came out a long time ago man. Just buy the JP version off of Ebay I convinced my mom to buy it and she did.

And a little side note. You'd have to buy a Japanese PS2 also if you didn't know.

Lol, you don't have to buy a Japanese PS2.
You could play it with the US PS2.
All you need is the game, the swap magic, and uhh..I forgot what the other thing is called, but it's to slide open the PS2 inorder for you to take out the swap magic and put in the Final Mix.

So, it works for the US PS2. I know because I own Final Mix.
The PS2 doesn't have to be Japanese.

Toxic Uchiha

Lol, you don't have to buy a Japanese PS2.
You could play it with the US PS2.
All you need is the game, the swap magic, and uhh..I forgot what the other thing is called, but it's to slide open the PS2 inorder for you to take out the swap magic and put in the Final Mix.

So, it works for the US PS2. I know because I own Final Mix.
The PS2 doesn't have to be Japanese.

On that note. I wasted so much money. I have a friend who told me about KH2FM+ and he didnt use Swap Magic. I never knew about that. But I ended up getting a JP PS2 and selling my US one so I could play Naruto Accel and other games like that.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
On that note. I wasted so much money. I have a friend who told me about KH2FM+ and he didnt use Swap Magic. I never knew about that. But I ended up getting a JP PS2 and selling my US one so I could play Naruto Accel and other games like that.

Yes you wasted so much money, purchasing a new PS2, when you could of used you're regular one. That's why you have to search up things before you go and buy it.

Never KHFM never came out and RE:COM is comeing to the US in December.

He never said it was coming out, he just said why you think it should come out.

Apollo

Silver Member
i REALLY want it to come out!!!!!! HOW CAN JAPAN BE SO SELFISH!!! KEEPING ALL THE GOOD STUFF!! AND GIVING US THE CRUMBS!!

-METALMANMAC1

One simple reason... It would make no sense at all. It would not be worth the money for SE to ship it here. Seeing how it is basically the same game with a few extras.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I think it should come out so SE could make MONEY! buisnesses want to make money, and there are thousands of people I know would buy it.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think it should come out so SE could make MONEY! buisnesses want to make money, and there are thousands of people I know would buy it.

The cost to modify the game to fit other countries formats, and then ship would basically kill any profit they would make from selling it. Remakes of games tend to sell better in Japan vs America, and that is why we do not get it. The Japaness are bigger gamers then us to the point, where they get the extra re-makes.

C

Colours

I don't think FM should come to the USA.??
why??
There's no need to explain.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
i REALLY want it to come out!!!!!! HOW CAN JAPAN BE SO SELFISH!!! KEEPING ALL THE GOOD STUFF!! AND GIVING US THE CRUMBS!!

-METALMANMAC1

At least Nomura was thinking about an international release and at least we're getting Re:CoM, so it's best to just be thankful for that.

As for wanting the game to come here, not anymore.
Why? Cause too many people are threading about it and it's getting old/downplaying my mood on it. Plus I don't want to go through the hassle of getting a Swap Magic and importing it.

man of oblivion

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix>Kingdom Hearts 2 cause they have a few extras and can verse organization data bosses which is cool.
Kingdom Hearts Com<Kingdom Hearts Re-Com cause it is in 3D not 2D it is so much better getting a game that u played from a gba to a PS2, I'd rather get that than KH2 Final Mix. So I believe that we got the better half but other people have their own opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back