• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khfm2+ in america or at least how to try

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

road to oblivion

since a lot of people want to make khfm+ come to america or an english version maybe we could send 20 bucks from each of us to him to make it maybe more

example

1000 x 20 = 20000$

doubt its enogh but its a thought

PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
ITS ONLY AN IDEA

RoxyStarOblivion

Website
rubystar-wind-kokiri.deviantart.com
since a lot of people want to make khfm+ come to america or an english version maybe we could send 20 bucks from each of us to him to make it maybe more

example

1000 x 20 = 20000$

PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
ITS ONLY AN IDEA

That is an intresting idea but then again, how is all the money going to be collected? o_O

I already have it.

so why would I do that?

How did you get it? Do you live in Japan?
Or if you live in America, how did you even get it to work? Someone told me that Japanese games won't work on American PS2s so.....yeah, how did you do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
How did you get it? Do you live in Japan?
Or if you live in America, how did you even get it to work? Someone told me that Japanese games won't work on American PS2s so.....yeah, how did you do it?​

It's easy Swap Magic Disk and Slide tool. Enables you to play imports on your American PS2 without having to mod it in anyway, except for removing the PS logo face plate.

I've had KH2FM+ since it was first released. Hell i bought KH2 back when it was released in Japan in December.​

Oathkeeper_Sora

It's easy Swap Magic Disk and Slide tool. Enables you to play imports on your American PS2 without having to mod it in anyway, except for removing the PS logo face plate.

I've had KH2FM+ since it was first released. Hell i bought KH2 back when it was released in Japan in December.​

Now thats a devoted fan! LOL

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
ITS ONLY AN IDEA

I was going to anyway, this deserves it.

I invite you to click on the 5th sticky in this section and check the date it was posted!

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/95663-stop-petitions.html

example

1000 x 20 = 20000$

So if everyone sends S-E $20,000 total, they'll have enough to remake it for America, all the countries in Europe, and Australia for no one to buy them?!

It doesn't work that way.

MF29

You would be better off playing the Japanese version, all we would get is just English voices and text.

MF29

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix has English voices, however Chain of Memories does not, but they do have the same dialogue from the Gameboy version.

It can be a pain to not understand anything the characters are saying, but I still don't think it's worth my time to demand an English port.

Lexeon

You would probably need atleast $70, because of it being two games. And you should contact Square Enix first, to see if they would go for it, so you don't risk losing your money.

Awards
Nice try, but Nomura, being the greedy beast he is (we all know it's true), would just keep the money and get one of his lackeys to print off a crappy letter that says "Thankyou for your kind critisism. Here is a free letter from me as a token of my thoughtitude. No refunds. My munny."

EDIT: Oh wait, does anyone know what happened to that girl who got into contact with the guy who was getting all those petition emails? I just want to know what happened in the end.

I was going to anyway, this deserves it.

I invite you to click on the 5th sticky in this section and check the date it was posted!

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/95663-stop-petitions.html

So if everyone sends S-E $20,000 total, they'll have enough to remake it for America, all the countries in Europe, and Australia for no one to buy them?!

It doesn't work that way.

:( :( :( You forgot New Zealand. Everyone forgets New Zealand. Thank God I'm moving to Europe or something.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix has English voices, however Chain of Memories does not, but they do have the same dialogue from the Gameboy version.

No they don't.

Lots of scenes were changed to answer more questions. For instance, Zexion's death. Axel said in the GBA game that saving him wasn't as fun as watching Sora and Riku quarrel. But in Re:CoM, he said "You knew too much" (or something around those lines). As in, Zexion would've told the Organization about Sora and Roxas would have to hear it (Another Report seems to state that Axel didn't want Roxas to know about him, because he'd leave and try to find him. More on that in 358/2 Days! :D).

Also, instead of Sora saying "What the? What ARE you people?" when Vexen died, he said "What the hell ARE you people?".

:( :( :( You forgot New Zealand. Everyone forgets New Zealand. Thank God I'm moving to Europe or something.

Oh my Goodness I'm so sorry! I keep thinknig that's part of Australia. '^____^

W

wrendax

Your Idea Is Stupid. Stop Speaking

With all due respect'
Wrendax

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Your Idea Is Stupid. Stop Speaking

With all due respect'
Wrendax

Get a life...

...and a new avatar.

example

1000 x 20 = 20000$

PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
PLEASE DONT FLAME
ITS ONLY AN IDEA

I'm sorry but if you really would send money to Square-Enix, I guess they'd just keep it and say "thank you for the support". -___-

Or you might as well spend the money to import KH2FM yourself then...

dejah

:|
of for crying out loud.
if you want the game so badly, just buy it online.

the content is pretty much the same as the original
except for the additional ones. cutscenes + subs are in english.

they're not going to go through all the trouble of that for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back