• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperNova

Awards
Either Sora is gonna gain the ability to travel to disney worlds on this "other side of reality" or we are going to end up playing as another character for the Disney Worlds. If they go with option 1 I don't think Sora is gonna end up looking super realistic in the animated disney worlds outside of things like Star Wars. If he does I at least hope they stick to 3D disney movies and try to match the style there..

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
For the first time as a fan, I'm having huge difficulties imagining how the Disney worlds are going to go down with this new realistic artstyle. I just hope they don't drop the animated movies.
Moana, Coco and Encanto would be great. A return to Toy Story would be nice as well. I'm just having a hard time thinking how they're going to fin them in, considering Sora's circumstances.

I just hope to God that they DON'T bring in the live action remakes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T, SQUARE. JUST. DON'T.
Seriously, words cannot express how much I hate these movies. Bland, uninspired, desperately trying to catch the same magic from before while missing completely the point of what made the originals great.
Just cause sora looks ultra realistic in the quadratum world. it does not mean he will look the same in other worlds. remember the Kingdom shader adapts the models to each world are characters are visiting.

Henryp

Awards
My own theory as of now, is that Quadratum segment will only be a portion of the game, maybe the prologue/intro and the final world. I don't think they'll make a numbered title a Sora solo/Other characters get to travel with Donald and Goofy. And I'm 100 % certain Donald and Goofy will be there for the adventure. We probably will get animated worlds such as Arandelle, Coco's world and maybe even Olympus Underworld. This is almost a fresh start for the series, but I don't think Disney will let a KH game be a thing without enormous amount of Animated Disney promotion, especially a numbered title that is bound to sell well and be heavily promoted inside and outside the gaming community. In fact, I won't be surprised if Sora is saved in ther first 2-3 hours of the game and the game actually follows more the effect Sora had in quadratum/The effect Quadratum had in Sora.

FATE

Awards
Also, I will say that I'm happy that the game is being made in Unreal 5. I've been hearing nothing but good shit coming from that engine. Plus the fact that KH4 will be current gen only is also reassuring. Lord knows I couldn't stand KH3's loading screens. It's the only reason I did only one playthrough.

mriku90

Awards
I want more variety this time. KH3 seemed to just focus majority on the 2010 and up Disney films. Sure Toy Story and Monsters Inc were there but the Disney films were all recent.

My ideal list would be Moana, Zootopia, Frozen 2, Princess and the Frog to capture recent Disney.
Hercules and Agrabah for returning worlds.
Jungle Book, Treasure Planet, and Atlantis to cover past Disney
Coco, Toy Story 3, Incredibles to cover Pixar
Star Wars.

I just want more variety this time around.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I just hope to God that they DON'T bring in the live action remakes. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T, SQUARE. JUST. DON'T.
Seriously, words cannot express how much I hate these movies. Bland, uninspired, desperately trying to catch the same magic from before while missing completely the point of what made the originals great.
I agree. I could bear playing the remakes more than most people, but I'd much rather play WDAS films.

If forced to play those films, my picks would be Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, The Jungle Book, Alice in Wonderland (for the Red Queen and Jabberwocky boss fight, if nothing else), Maleficent, Christopher Robin, Aladdin, and Pinocchio (that one should be out years before KH4 will be and looks decent unlike the horrible Mulan remake that was zip like Mulan).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland would work well.

For Marvel - I feel like they'd have to do something like Asgard or Wakanda
For Marvel, I kinda hope they don't do the MCU, but rather go full on comic style instead. Have Marvel be the 100 Acre Woods of Quadratum where Sora enters the comics and fights. Each visit can be a short story with a different hero (he collects different books throughout his journey). The final visit can be an Avengers Assemble moment.

The art style for that world can be like this:

xbox-has-had-some-truly-amazing-spider-man-games.large.jpg

LostArtist

Awards
For Marvel, I kinda hope they don't do the MCU, but rather go full on comic style instead. Have Marvel be the 100 Acre Woods of Quadratum where Sora enters the comics and fights. Each visit can be a short story with a different hero (he collects different books throughout his journey). The final visit can be an Avengers Assemble moment.

The art style for that world can be like this:

xbox-has-had-some-truly-amazing-spider-man-games.large.jpg
Hey it’s Ultimate Spider-Man! But that would be so cool to have it in a “comic book” style. For a more modern example, if it looked like the into the spiderverse series my eyes would be 🤤
1649732707092.jpeg

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hey it’s Ultimate Spider-Man! But that would be so cool to have it in a “comic book” style. For a more modern example, if it looked like the into the spiderverse series my eyes would be 🤤
View attachment 15123
Yeah anything that would capture the comic feel and make the world feel interesting to explore. If it's the MCU and Manhattan, then hooray we get another boring city setting. At least if it's a comic-style, the city will feel different and fun to explore.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Just cause sora looks ultra realistic in the quadratum world. it does not mean he will look the same in other worlds. remember the Kingdom shader adapts the models to each world are characters are visiting.

I’m hoping we see the Kingdom Shader taken up a notch. The only time I really felt it’s presence in KH3 was 100 Acre Wood and The Caribbean. Everything else looks more or less the same.

As unlikely as they are now, I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the animated films like Atlantis and Treasure Planet given a slightly more realistic look. I think they’d look better that way than the plasticky look of Hercules in KH3.

For the MCU stuff, it’s such a big crossover already that it’s hard to find room for Sora and co. But featuring the Guardians might work. Black Panther or Shang-Chi would be cool too. I just don’t see much point in Sora helping the Avengers when they’re so powerful as a team as it is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please. Those movies were made for Unreal Engine 5 and Sora to run through.
Plus I think it would make for some neat character and story moments for Sora to have to work through the idea that this reality's Maleficent isn't a villain.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I would dread a 2010 Alice and Wonderland world. Of all the Disney remakes I think I dislike it the most. It would also mean another weird Johnny Depp character into the mix.

I would love to see more classic Disney worlds in the mix, but if realistic worlds are preferred then I don't have hopes for many. Olympus is practically a original KH world at this point so at least there is that.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura mentions in the new interview that the theme of KH4 is "contrast between people from different positions."

Worth thinking about any Disney films that also share that theme.

Awards
One world I think we will see again is the Toy Story world... specially bc of Verum Rex.

I could be wrong but IDK.

Would love to be back fo Arendelle as well. Hopefully some Frozen II.

Would love love love to be back to Radiant Garden as a playable world...

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Zootopia is one that suits that theme (the difference in positions between Judy as a cop, Bogo her boss, the lion mayor v. assistant mayor, then the whole predator v. prey stuff).
TP&TF ~ Tiana's and Facilier's difference in social class from Charlotte and Charlotte's father.
Raya ~ I suppose it's possible he could mean positions as "differing viewpoints of the same situation?" That would work with Raya, if so, with all the different groups seeing the same reality through a different lens (who's to blame, who has the power, etc.).

I dunno, the more I'm thinking about it, the more that phrase could relate to 90% of Disney's films in one way or another. There's so many that contrast different placements or viewpoints of characters in subtle ways, or have one or more character wanting to shift from one position to another (Lady and the Tramp, nearly all of the '90s Renaissance films, TENG, TGMD, Tangled, WIR, L&S, TF&TH, TSitS, Robin Hood, Atlantis, Dinosaur, O&C, etc.).

SweetYetSalty

Awards
i wouldn't be surprised if olympus is only cutscene world this time around.
If only Donald and Goofy visit it then it's practically guaranteed to be cutscene only. A return to the Underworld would have been fun though gameplay wise to see how it's changed with the graphics.

Back