• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH4 probable worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I know for certain some of the modern & recently popular Disney properties will be showcased in KH4 for obvious reasons. Frozen 2, Moana, and Encanto all seem like top candidates. Raya and the Last Dragon could be another possibility. As popular as Turning Red is currently, as a world to explore it doesn't seem that intriguing. Maybe meet the Turning Red characters in an original world instead would be more possible. I hope it doesn't stick strictly to just those type of films, and we have some of the classic Disney worlds from KH1, 2, & 3 return. That's what I always liked about the Kingdom Hearts games, a mix of the old and the new.

As I have expressed for the past couple of years now, Agrabah, Corona, Toy Box, and Atlantica are the top major ones for me that I wish to return. Hoping at least three out of the four make it back if not all four. Some old nostalgic blasts from the past to be featured as worlds would be neat surprises such as Jungle Book, Treasure Planet and Gargoyles. Those three have almost made it into a KH game or were considered to be in one in the past. There's the whole deal with the classic Star Wars making an appearance too as we have all speculated for the past few weeks, which that itself will still feel quite surreal to witness if it becomes a reality.

The possibilities for KH4 to have a more diverse, and overall superior world selection than it's predecessor are tremendous. Let's see how they capitalize on it.

Last edited:

Dirty Duck

Awards
I would love a Turning Red world. I know it's not the most combat focused film but the themes of controlling emotions could easily be KH-ified and there are plenty of set pieces that would work well gameplay wise. Maybe bring back the rhythm game mechanics from KH2 atlantica for a 4 Town collab? (I joke)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I would love a Turning Red world. I know it's not the most combat focused film but the themes of controlling emotions could easily be KH-ified and there are plenty of set pieces that would work well gameplay wise. Maybe bring back the rhythm game mechanics from KH2 atlantica for a 4 Town collab? (I joke)
Perhaps that world could have unverse instead of heartless to prey on said emotions.

Come to think of it, like all Pixar films are good settings for unversed when so many of them are "what if BLANK had feelings?"

Flowing Ice

Awards
I want Agrabah back one more time simply to finish off the trilogy, it just seems weird to not let it be finished after all of these years. I think Star Wars in some form is pretty likely at this point, focusing on the new trilogy more than likely.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I want Agrabah back one more time simply to finish off the trilogy, it just seems weird to not let it be finished after all of these years. I think Star Wars in some form is pretty likely at this point, focusing on the new trilogy more than likely.
Open zone Agrabah city is a personal dream.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
We would be incredibly lucky to get animated Aladdin back at all. Here's hoping but not holding my breath on it anymore because seemingly they want to push more of the recent cgi movies onto us rather than the classic 2d worlds. Hope I'm wrong about this.

As for Star Wars, original trilogy is were it's at. No thank you to the new trilogy. Who would make for a more interesting encounter? Darth Vader or Kylo Ren? A better party member? Luke or Rey? If they want to include the new trilogy then I'd rather they not include Star Wars at all period. Stick with the classics.

Open zone Agrabah city is a personal dream.

So is mine. A full on explorable Argabah including going inside the palace, and the area is full of civilians instead of being a ghost town like it did in the previous games.

Last edited:

Flowing Ice

Awards
We would incredibly lucky to get animated Aladdin back at all. Here's hoping but not holding my breath on it anymore because seemingly they want to push more of the recent cgi movies onto us rather than the classic 2d worlds. Hope I'm wrong about this.

As for Star Wars, original trilogy is were it's at. No thank you to the new trilogy. Who would make for a more interesting encounter? Darth Vader or Kylo Ren? A better party member? Luke or Rey? If they want to include the new trilogy then I'd rather they not include Star Wars at all period. Stick with the classics.

So is mine. A full on explorable Argabah including going inside the palace, and the area is full of civilians instead of being a ghost town like it did in the previous games.

That's fair, but time will tell. After all, they can't rely entirely on them forever, orr at least I woul saythey shouldn't yet.

I think I would prefer the original trilogy as well, just saying they're more likely to go with what they personally made I think.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
That's fair, but time will tell. After all, they can't rely entirely on them forever, orr at least I woul saythey shouldn't yet.

I think I would prefer the original trilogy as well, just saying they're more likely to go with what they personally made I think.

Oh yes, I'm merely expressing what I'm hoping for. As for what we will actually receive in the next installment? I predict the following

Frozen 2 abridged
Star wars the new trilogy
Another visit to Hercules lol
Another visit to Winnie the Pooh sighhhhh
Either Toy story or lightyear or both
Perhaps one other pixar world
At least one or two live action Disney remakes

What a selection that is

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Being able to go inside the palace alone of Agrabah alone would be a God-send, the designs for the inside of the palace were enormous and beautiful. Now if you could explore the streets and the palace all in one enormous map (just zooming in over the palace walls or in through a window of the palace via flowmotion / flying on the Carpet at will), that would be amazing. They could make you have some kind of call on the menu to ride the Carpet any time you choose to traverse the map more quickly post-world--they could do something similar with Pegasus in Olympus, tbh.

I always thought it would be similarly amazing to have the Beast's castle (both the huge outside and the huge inside) all available on one map in its actual scope with no fades in or out.

Flowing Ice

Awards
Oh yes, I'm merely expressing what I'm hoping for. As for what we will actually receive in the next installment? I predict the following

Frozen 2 abridged
Star wars the new trilogy
Another visit to Hercules lol
Another visit to Winnie the Pooh sighhhhh
Either Toy story or lightyear or both
Perhaps one other pixar world
At least one or two live action Disney remakes

What a selection that is

I don't have as many ideas as that, but Moana would great to see at this point.

As far as Pixar goes? I'd say between Brave and The Incredibles would be fitting.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
I don't have as many ideas as that, but Moana would great to see at this point.

As far as Pixar goes? I'd say between Brave and The Incredibles would be fitting.

Moana needs to be in KH4, I agree. That's another one I've been wishing for besides returning to Agrabah.

Brave would be a nice forest level. The Incredibles is a big one on my wishlist, that could be the hero world that replaces Big Hero 6. The Incredibles in my opinion are such fun characters too, would love to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy interact with them.

HakaishinChampa

Awards
my predictions:

Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton)

Star Wars

Marvel

Lightyear

Frozen II

if there's a 6th World: Maleficent

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
Speaking of Lightyear, I've been reading articles that it's been a massive disappointment. Some saying this is Pixar's worst movie. I wonder now with all the negative reception that its going to disqualify it from being included in KH4.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of Lightyear, I've been reading articles that it's been a massive disappointment. Some saying this is Pixar's worst movie. I wonder now with all the negative reception that its going to disqualify it from being included in KH4.
Should've made it more like the tv show.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Actually, my idea for this world (and the Disney worlds represented in the game) is that things that "you can only imagine" happen in Quadratum/adjacent worlds. It's a perfect opportunity to represent movies/sequels that don't actually exist.

Take "The Kingdom of the Sun" for instance. It was the original, canceled version of "The Emperor's New Groove", which was much darker and more in line with a proper Disney Renaissance musical film. They could do a world based on that scrapped concept, or others, as a way of focusing on the "unreality" Sora finds himself in. These, by their very nature, would be unique experiences, fresh and bold, while still being a love letter to Disney.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

It was not that bad at all. There are definitely worse Pixar movies. (The Cars franchise, The Good Dinosaur). Most of the negativity around it has to do with the same sex kiss or people thinking we didn’t need a Buzz Lightyear origin story. The former is dumb to be upset over in 2022 when straight couples are depicted kissing all the time in media geared towards kids. The latter is a matter of personal opinion, but you could say the same thing about any sequel or spinoff. I personally thought the film was a funny, exciting, and nostalgic sci-fi adventure that had beautiful animation and a meaningful message to share. I’d give it a 7.5/10.

I think Lightyear would be a perfect fit for KH4. It exists within the Toy Story universe as fictional media the exact same way that Verum Rex does. So possibly more than any other property, it makes total sense to be a world in Unreality. And, spoiler for the movie, we could finally get a Zurg boss fight.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah... I liked the Toy Story films, but was never excited about Lightyear what with it only being loosely related and a totally different genre. That said, the film clearly has a bull's-eye on it because of LGBT hatred. (And to people who don't follow Disney news like I do, the same will be happening to Disney's next movie, Strange World, for the same reason. It'll probably be worse than what's happening with Lightyear, considering this is all over a 30 second kiss among background characters, whereas that will feature a LGBT main character...)

It's similar to how Turning Red had all this controversy around it because of varying degrees of misogynist and racist reasons. Of course, in all honesty, my general stance is I'd prefer no PIXAR worlds because they're not Disney to me, I just wanted to be fair to the fact that Lightyear is being targeted over nonsense. I seriously doubt Lightyear's any worse than many other PIXAR films. Hard for me to imagine it could be worse than The Good Dinosaur or Cars, that's for sure. I'd much rather have films like Luca, Turning Red, The Incredibles, or Finding Dory though if we are getting PIXAR worlds. Finding Dory may be a good choice since I imagine they'll make a third film for that franchise in the next few years, it's been a while since the second.

Frozen 3 is beginning, btw. No way Arendelle doesn't appear in KHIV (and probably KHV, too).

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It was not that bad at all. There are definitely worse Pixar movies. (The Cars franchise, The Good Dinosaur). Most of the negativity around it has to do with the same sex kiss or people thinking we didn’t need a Buzz Lightyear origin story. The former is dumb to be upset over in 2022 when straight couples are depicted kissing all the time in media geared towards kids. The latter is a matter of personal opinion, but you could say the same thing about any sequel or spinoff. I personally thought the film was a funny, exciting, and nostalgic sci-fi adventure that had beautiful animation and a meaningful message to share. I’d give it a 7.5/10.

I think Lightyear would be a perfect fit for KH4. It exists within the Toy Story universe as fictional media the exact same way that Verum Rex does. So possibly more than any other property, it makes total sense to be a world in Unreality. And, spoiler for the movie, we could finally get a Zurg boss fight.

I certainly understand where you are coming from. In this day and age it's time to forward past such bigotry. The thing about straight couples kissing in media is that from a lot of people's perspectives, a man and a woman kissing each other is the normal behaviour, and overall social standard when two lovers are together.

Here is the reality of things, though lgbt has been featured more so in recent media, that doesn't mean that everyone in the world is suddenly accepting of it nor welcomes it. There are people all over the globe that still view that as abnormal, thus many parents out there don't want to expose that to their children and "confuse" them. Especially when it's featured in a film aimed towards kids.

That is always going to be thing in humanity no matter how far we allegedly "progress". Not everyone is going to like nor respect the views and lifestyle of any lgbt. Same applies for race too. You still have people who are against interracial couples as well and are straight up extreme racists. Black people for example (and to a lesser extent some Hispanic groups) still experiencing racial injustices in America despite having films like Black Panther being a huge hit and the fact there was a black President in office for 8 years.

So in conclusion to that, yes it's dumb I agree but it doesn't surprise me either. People will always have issues with that sort of thing no matter what era we are living in. Now back on the subject of worlds to be included for part 4. For me personally outside of a possible return to Toy Story or\and a visit to the Incredibles, I don't really care much about other Pixar films being a world in Kingdom Hearts. I haven't viewed Lightyear yet so if its included I welcome it since it does look like it would be a lot of fun to play through. Also a Zurg boss fight, yes please!

Yeah... I liked the Toy Story films, but was never excited about Lightyear what with it only being loosely related and a totally different genre. That said, the film clearly has a bull's-eye on it because of LGBT hatred. (And to people who don't follow Disney news like I do, the same will be happening to Disney's next movie, Strange World, for the same reason. It'll probably be worse than what's happening with Lightyear, considering this is all over a 30 second kiss among background characters, whereas that will feature a LGBT main character...)

It's similar to how Turning Red had all this controversy around it because of varying degrees of misogynist and racist reasons. Of course, in all honesty, my general stance is I'd prefer no PIXAR worlds because they're not Disney to me, I just wanted to be fair to the fact that Lightyear is being targeted over nonsense. I seriously doubt Lightyear's any worse than many other PIXAR films. Hard for me to imagine it could be worse than The Good Dinosaur or Cars, that's for sure. I'd much rather have films like Luca, Turning Red, The Incredibles, or Finding Dory though if we are getting PIXAR worlds. Finding Dory may be a good choice since I imagine they'll make a third film for that franchise in the next few years, it's been a while since the second.

Frozen 3 is beginning, btw. No way Arendelle doesn't appear in KHIV (and probably KHV, too).

Don't know anything about Strange World so I can't comment much on that. From what you are saying about it, I can imagine that will receive a hell of a backlash. As I mentioned earlier (and in many posts prior) I'm all in for an Incredibles world. Big Hero 6 was nice, but this is the superhero themed world I've been waiting for.

Oh no question, without a single doubt in my mind, Arendelle will return for KH4. How they will approach it this time around who knows. We can only hope it's the polar opposite of what transpired in KH3. At the rate Disney is pushing its new favourite lovechild, Frozen, expect Arendelle to eventually become the new Hercules of the Kingdom Hearts series (scary thought).

I know its a bit foolish to think so, but I still can't help but yearn for at least two classic 2D animated worlds to be featured in KH4 (still hoping one of them is Aladdin too). Let's see what news we shall be receiving between now and next year spring about the game's world selection.

Last edited:
Back