• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3's Ultima Weapon & What are YOUR Expectations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
Expectations of the most powerful keyblade in...literally EVERY game, The Ultima Weapon. Odds are it WILL be in KH3. Sooo, what are your expectations for it? What do you think it'll give? And most importatly how do you think it'll be obtained? What are YOUR expectations on the Ultima Weapon. Frankly my expectations is a duel between a powerful and at random Disney or Final Fantasy villain. But...just imagine all the keyblade transformations we can do with it...the flexibility of how it'll be in KH3...it varries vastly. Keyblade transformations, attraction flows...what are your hopes?

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I'm guessing it'll be obtained through synthesis just like in the other main games. Possibly only achievable post-game.

Rather than transformations, I'd prefer if it put Sora into "Ultima Form" or something like that and just made him generally indestructible.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm hoping that Sora can transform the Ultimate keyblade into the prototype chainsaw that went with Sora's original lion design. I've wanted that weapon for a long time and it being the Ultimate transformation would be a good opportunity.

KeybladeMasterB

Expectations of the most powerful keyblade in...literally EVERY game, The Ultima Weapon. Odds are it WILL be in KH3. Sooo, what are your expectations for it? What do you think it'll give? And most importatly how do you think it'll be obtained? What are YOUR expectations on the Ultima Weapon. Frankly my expectations is a duel between a powerful and at random Disney or Final Fantasy villain. But...just imagine all the keyblade transformations we can do with it...the flexibility of how it'll be in KH3...it varries vastly. Keyblade transformations, attraction flows...what are your hopes?
I have thought about this many times and I think it will be through synthesis like the first 2 main games. As for how it will transform... I haven't got a clue but it's sure to be awesome nonetheless.

I'm guessing it'll be obtained through synthesis just like in the other main games. Possibly only achievable post-game.

Rather than transformations, I'd prefer if it put Sora into "Ultima Form" or something like that and just made him generally indestructible.
That... is such a GREAT IDEA! Imagine a combination: Ultima Form with a Keyblade tranformed. THAT WOULD BE INDESTRUCTIBLE.

I'm hoping that Sora can transform the Ultimate keyblade into the prototype chainsaw that went with Sora's original lion design. I've wanted that weapon for a long time and it being the Ultimate transformation would be a good opportunity.
I don't think the concept weapon is that suited for the Ultima Weapon's overall design, however they really missed a chance for a Keyblade to transform into the original concept like you said, it would be awesome for another keyblade to have it as a transformation.

the red monster

Awards
Maybe ultima weapon will be the only way to get final form
latest

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Let me guess. It will be the coolest looking keyblade and also the most balanced, but not the most powerful.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
With the new way Keyblades are used, it's kind of hard to establish which one is the 'best'. Ultima Weapon could transform into something really nifty and stylish, but if the framedata isn't good and the movement isn't as safe or useful as say, Mirage Staff, then it really ISN'T the Ultimate Weapon.

Sephinort

It would be awesome if Sora, Ven, Roxas, Xion, and Namine all somehow formed it with the power of light in some elaborate ruse to kill Xehanort once and for all

Fatal Mode

I just hope we get new game + so I can actually use it for most of the game this time!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I want to be able to synthesize the X-Blade by the end. It doesn't have to be canon. I just want to be able to use it.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I also expect it to be synthesizable since we saw the synthesis items are returning. I have no idea what kinda transformation it would have. I do kinda think it may be another form like the Kingdom Key, but being a chainsaw as a reference to OG Sora would be rad.

KHfan627

I'm pretty certain too that it should be synthesizable. Perhaps some parts will require beating a very powerful enemy like with Julius in KH3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back