• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3's Amazing Music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
Oh Boi that shrouding dark cloud remix, I think there were other remixes like Sora's theme, and The Deep End.
But has anyone just paused the game and recorded the music because I've been looking everywhere for the themes.
Sadly I couldn't find anything on Reddit, Twitter or Youtube.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh Boi that shrouding dark cloud remix, I think there were other remixes like Sora's theme, and The Deep End.
But has anyone just paused the game and recorded the music because I've been looking everywhere for the themes.
Sadly I couldn't find anything on Reddit, Twitter or Youtube.
No one owns the game so its impossible for anyone to have done this.

It was also very difficult to get audio from the Premiere Event, and it seems only one publication bought a headphone jack splitter thing so they could record audio from cutscenes.

SuperstarSaga08

Awards
No one owns the game so its impossible for anyone to have done this.

It was also very difficult to get audio from the Premiere Event, and it seems only one publication bought a headphone jack splitter thing so they could record audio from cutscenes.
Well that's a bit disappointing.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm sure all the remaining trailers will at least have the new music in them at least so that would be easier to isolate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back