• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D & You: Desired Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
As you probably remember, between the release of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep in Japan and the release in every other region, many new features were added to the game. This included the ability to play the game in the brutal Critical Mode, the addition of the collectable Crown Stickers, and the chance to fight the painfully difficult Mysterious Figure. With the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] outside of Japan drawing closer everyday, I've begun to ponder:

"Are we getting any additions in our version of the game, and what could these additions potentially be?"

A few particular ideas came to mind: new keyblades, new recruitable Dream Eaters, and while this sounds a little farfetched for a Kingdom Hearts game, post-game missions or sidequests.

I know the game is only 2 months away from release, and there has been no word yet on any additions, but what extras do you guys think could possibly be packed into this already awesome looking game? Before posting, make sure that you don't post any spoilers. This includes but is not limited to changes to story sequences and the ending. I kept this out of the Spoilers section specifically so that everybody in our community could give their opinions. So let's hear some ideas!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd look to see some more Dream Eaters in the game. Maybe some more commands as well. They'd make fine additions.

Awards
If anything at all, I'd say maybe some dream eaters or keyblades. It may be far fetched but perhaps a secret boss also. But in reality, I hope there isn't anything new. I don't want the Japanese players to have reason for a final mix :3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Keyblades
    We get some really nice ones in the game from the story and via accomplishments like Dive Mode scores, Flick Rush, Secret Boss, Special and Secret Portals...but I want some to come from collecting all of the Dream Eaters, or accomplishing 100% in the game.
  • Dream Eaters
    Oh yeah, we get a lot of really nice ones but it'd be nice if we could--and please nobody kill me for saying this--get downloadable Dream Eaters via the eShop or a campaign page on Square Enix's site. You know how Pokemon has campaigns to get rare Pokemon into your game? I'd love something like that for KH3D to make me want to play the game more after finishing it. Or making some non Dream Eater party members. Like I can synthesize Neku. ROFL Okay, I'm stopping because it's sounding silly and like XIII-2 xD
  • More Secret Bosses
    Bring me downloadable bosses for free please~ I like them in the form of 18-40 year old men who love math, machine guns, and blitzball. (btw this will never happen :c)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
  • Keyblades
    We get some really nice ones in the game from the story and via accomplishments like Dive Mode scores, Flick Rush, Secret Boss, Special and Secret Portals...but I want some to come from collecting all of the Dream Eaters, or accomplishing 100% in the game.
  • Dream Eaters
    Oh yeah, we get a lot of really nice ones but it'd be nice if we could--and please nobody kill me for saying this--get downloadable Dream Eaters via the eShop or a campaign page on Square Enix's site. You know how Pokemon has campaigns to get rare Pokemon into your game? I'd love something like that for KH3D to make me want to play the game more after finishing it. Or making some non Dream Eater party members. Like I can synthesize Neku. ROFL Okay, I'm stopping because it's sounding silly and like XIII-2 xD
  • More Secret Bosses
    Bring me downloadable bosses for free please~ I like them in the form of 18-40 year old men who love math, machine guns, and blitzball. (btw this will never happen :c)

All of this. I couldn't ask for anything more, this is truly perfect.

But then Japan will have a reason for another Final Mix if additions were made.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All of this. I couldn't ask for anything more, this is truly perfect.

But then Japan will have a reason for another Final Mix if additions were made.

Well I was thinking this all could just be downloadable or whatever. And this is all hypothetical stuff anyways~

I'm still waiting on that music theater option to be made for a Kingdom Hearts game =_=

Oh that'd be lovely <3

crash13

Awards
I hope they don't add anything to be honest. If we get anything remotely cool then a Final Mix would have way cooler stuff.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm still waiting on that music theater option to be made for a Kingdom Hearts game =_=

No, better idea, save that for the HD Collection of the WHOLE SERIES with ALL THE MUSIC, amirite?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope they don't add anything to be honest. If we get anything remotely cool then a Final Mix would have way cooler stuff.

Again, this is why I think that they should utilize the eShop in a way where all versions can get the content and no new version has to be made. It feels so archaic in this current game generation to have unique versions for each region and not releasing it outside of a certain country.

Dream Eaters based on Final Fantasy characters.

YESSSSS. Or FF monsters~

No, better idea, save that for the HD Collection of the WHOLE SERIES with ALL THE MUSIC, amirite?

That would be a good place for something like that *u*

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I would like another secret boss like we got in BBS. Maybe get a new Keyblade or two based on the secret boss/es like we got in BBS also, it made them more rewarding. I'm not sure what you get for beating DDD's secret boss to be honest...Also, I love your ideas for DLC Spockanort :) I really want them to happen now haha.

That one guy who was giving an overview of DDD said that they did add a "new" feature in which you can get all the Dream Eaters from the AR cards in game as opposed to just through the AR cards right? Though I know they could at least get Frootz Cat, R&R Seal, and Kab Kannon in the Japanese version no matter what. So maybe they added the 3 from the random AR card, too?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh another 1: Dream Sword for Sora, Soul Eater for Riku.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Ever heard of quality over quanity?

Yes, but they could have added a couple more bosses. I would love to walk in The Grid after I win the game and fight Daft Punk using sound-based attacks and a Kingdom Hearts remix of Derezzed playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back