• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D & You: Desired Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zul

Awards
A plot-relevant secret boss that hints at the next game.

Though this can have an ill-side effect of facing that boss in a later game with his difficulty lowered a lot(Xemnas in KH1FM and KH2).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmm... I would want more keyblades first, i dont kniw how many there are, but more couldn't hurt. I also want more secret bosses. The fight with he-who-must-not-be-named being like the only one is unacceptable. However, i wouldn't want this to be DLC because then it might not be free, and im not wasting money on a boss that i beat once, then never play again. #cheap.

15 in total

I like to see no new additions to the game. I like it to be the same for everyone so no final mixes happen. DLC is fair and nice for everyone though. So if there is extra content it better be DLC.

Although a secret boss battle with Caius from FFXIII-2 isn't bad. Plus it promotes the game

KHIIFM says hi. Thing is, a Final Mix could happen regardless of whether or not there are any new additions in the western versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back