• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D & You: Desired Additions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
All I want is for the bug that prevents you from progressing further into the game, to be fixed. If it hasn't been fixed already. Other than that, I don't really want anything else to be added to the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
All I want is for the bug that prevents you from progressing further into the game, to be fixed. If it hasn't been fixed already. Other than that, I don't really want anything else to be added to the game.

They released a downloadable patch just recently to fix that problem. But it goes without saying that they've already taken care of that during localization.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nothing really. We can't complain about Final Mixes or specific goodies for Japan and then demand extra stuff for western releases which would then screw over the Japanese.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I would only want DLC if it was free. I want to see Soul Eater as a weapon for Riku, maybe some other keybaldes. Maybe some extra Dream Eaters. Definitely secret bosses, especially since we invariably get them anyways. Specifically I want Jecht and Sho Minamimoto and maybe Genesis, since I'm still pissed Genesis wasn't in Birth by Sleep. Honestly, though, the game is fine to me the way it is.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would only want DLC if it was free. I want to see Soul Eater as a weapon for Riku, maybe some other keybaldes. Maybe some extra Dream Eaters. Definitely secret bosses, especially since we invariably get them anyways. Specifically I want Jecht and Sho Minamimoto and maybe Genesis, since I'm still pissed Genesis wasn't in Birth by Sleep. Honestly, though, the game is fine to me the way it is.

Haha, right? Free content is the best content.

Was Genesis ever planned for BBS? I know Laguna was but was put in Dissidia 012 instead. I don't think Genesis was ever going to make an appearance.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Was Genesis ever planned for BBS? I know Laguna was but was put in Dissidia 012 instead. I don't think Genesis was ever going to make an appearance.

I don't think. It's probably just because Zack was in the game so they could have done a parallel to Cloud and Sephiroth with those two. I would have like Genesis being a secret boss. Then again I am happy with any secret boss that is not just a random dude in a cloak or something like that. Which is why I like DDD's.

See, I would be happy with any TWEWY secret boss, or just boss in general. I would have loved to have fought Joshua or something. I would love to see his Jesus beams in 3D :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think. It's probably just because Zack was in the game so they could have done a parallel to Cloud and Sephiroth with those two. I would have like Genesis being a secret boss. Then again I am happy with any secret boss that is not just a random dude in a cloak or something like that. Which is why I like DDD's.

He would have been interesting to see in BBS...Nononono. XD The idea of Genesis in KH makes me laugh to hard because of Gackt. Oh man I love that man but I don't think I'd be able to handle it.

Yes, DDD's secret boss is perfect. Very out of the blue and shocking because wow! This was our very first Disney boss. I wish to see this happen more often. <3

See, I would be happy with any TWEWY secret boss, or just boss in general. I would have loved to have fought Joshua or something. I would love to see his Jesus beams in 3D :(

Joshua would own everybody with his Jesus beams. And maybe midway during the fight he could transform into his true Composer form and everybody freaks out because Joshua is glowing blue and white and tall and I bet he would cheap!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I like to see no new additions to the game. I like it to be the same for everyone so no final mixes happen. DLC is fair and nice for everyone though. So if there is extra content it better be DLC.

Although a secret boss battle with Caius from FFXIII-2 isn't bad. Plus it promotes the game

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

He wasn't planned, but with Zack there, that felt like the perfect chance for them to have him listed as "Platinum Match". They missed it now, though.

And while we're talking about Joshua, can I just say I hate his voice. That trailer where he spoke really threw me off.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Although a secret boss battle with Caius from FFXIII-2 isn't bad. Plus it promotes the game

I think I'd want to fight Lightning before I fought Caius. You fight him so many times in XIII-2 @_@

And while we're talking about Joshua, can I just say I hate his voice. That trailer where he spoke really threw me off.

You can talk about his voice in the voice actor thread~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Which is why DLC exists.
Okay, DLC would probably hold a better alternative, yet then they should also release it in all regions, not like with Dissidia Duodecim for example were some pieces are japanese exclusive or EU-exclusive (like Squall's KH costume for example).
Then we would have the same thing as with the Final Mixes in Green.

(For some reason my 3DS also cannot go online anyways and I don't find a place for a cable... lol).

---

Lightning as an additional boss would probably really something I would enjoy. Maybe a three-phase battle with the first phase her normal FF XIII-attire, second phase as "goddess Valkyrie" and third phase has her summoning Odin figthing alongside her.

As for Genesis, while his sword looks absolutely awesome I don't know if that guy always reciting Loveless would be much of a good addition for KH, rofl.
On the other hand, a beefed up extra coliseum matches for KH 3 would be nice probably in conjunction with Sephiroth and Caius.
Like that you first fight Genesis and Sephiroth one-on-one, then a third match against Sephiroth and Genesis together (their wings on opposite sides provide an interesting imagery) for a challenge (try to interrupt Heartless Angel while Genesis hacks away at you, lol).
The fourth round would then be against Caius as a secret challenge.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
He would have been interesting to see in BBS...Nononono. XD The idea of Genesis in KH makes me laugh to hard because of Gackt. Oh man I love that man but I don't think I'd be able to handle it.

Yes, DDD's secret boss is perfect. Very out of the blue and shocking because wow! This was our very first Disney boss. I wish to see this happen more often. <3

I know! I had honestly never even heard of the Runaway Brain before, so I was pleasantly surprised to be introduced to it like that!

Joshua would own everybody with his Jesus beams. And maybe midway during the fight he could transform into his true Composer form and everybody freaks out because Joshua is glowing blue and white and tall and I bet he would cheap!

I know! I had honestly never even heard of the Runaway Brain before, so I was pleasantly surprised to be introduced to it like that!

Ahhhhh, now I want this to happen! He would probably be so nonchalant about showing his Composer form, too. Like he was about sprouting wings and flying away after he finished talking to Sora and Riku, leaving them completely dumbfounded :P

Awards
I heard level 1 critical mode will be near impossible, so maybe a few things to help with that. But hey, I guess I'll have to wait to get the game and find out :3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Okay, DLC would probably hold a better alternative, yet then they should also release it in all regions, not like with Dissidia Duodecim for example were some pieces are japanese exclusive or EU-exclusive (like Squall's KH costume for example).
Then we would have the same thing as with the Final Mixes in Green.

(For some reason my 3DS also cannot go online anyways and I don't find a place for a cable... lol).

---

Lightning as an additional boss would probably really something I would enjoy. Maybe a three-phase battle with the first phase her normal FF XIII-attire, second phase as "goddess Valkyrie" and third phase has her summoning Odin figthing alongside her.

As for Genesis, while his sword looks absolutely awesome I don't know if that guy always reciting Loveless would be much of a good addition for KH, rofl.
On the other hand, a beefed up extra coliseum matches for KH 3 would be nice probably in conjunction with Sephiroth and Caius.
Like that you first fight Genesis and Sephiroth one-on-one, then a third match against Sephiroth and Genesis together (their wings on opposite sides provide an interesting imagery) for a challenge (try to interrupt Heartless Angel while Genesis hacks away at you, lol).
The fourth round would then be against Caius as a secret challenge.

That sounds cool, although it would be nearly-impossible to beat Sephiroth and Genesis. I'd like them to get rid of Sephiroth, replace him with Genesis, and we get to fight him alone, then Ifrit, Bahamut and his alternate forms, then finally the giant Genesis form.

Sorax 122

Hmm... I would want more keyblades first, i dont kniw how many there are, but more couldn't hurt. I also want more secret bosses. The fight with he-who-must-not-be-named being like the only one is unacceptable. However, i wouldn't want this to be DLC because then it might not be free, and im not wasting money on a boss that i beat once, then never play again. #cheap.

Awards
You underestimate the power of Asian gamers!

Wait, aren't they the ones who have trouble with intensely hard modes like that? I think they talked about that when the developers were trying level 1 cm for BBS. Oh wells, I like doing then. It's a nice challenge and I feel like a boss xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back