• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D won best 3DS and RPG at Gamer's choice 2012

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm surprised mass effect didn't win for best rpg

i can see why it won best rpg thoguh

Roro

Awards
Saw this on my facebook feed earlier, congrats to KH for two wins ^o^

I was surprised it got best rpg though, I thought something more popular might take the cake in that department :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I was surprised! Not that KH3D isn't great, but I was honestly expecting something else to win. I guess that something else wasn't even nominated o__O

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Keep in mind that polls like these are all opinionated and don't really mean anything in the long run.

oh i know, i just figured ff13 2 had a better chance at beating kh ddd due to final fantasy being a more popular series

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh i know, i just figured ff13 2 had a better chance at beating kh ddd due to final fantasy being a more popular series

Nah, I think if people had to choose between KH and XIII-2 they'd pick KH first. Like they did here.

Also the FF brand isn't exactly that strong at the moment.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Congrats to KH, though I'm surprised ME3 didn't win since award shows are very biased in favor of the games that sell more and retain some favor.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well it was fan choice, and I'm sure there are plenty of people still bitter about the ending of ME3.
Yeah, but how many of those people played the other nominated titles. That's my point right there. Even if one is but hurt over an ending are you gonna vote for the games you didn't play. Maybe out of spite, but few do that.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, but how many of those people played the other nominated titles. That's my point right there. Even if one is but hurt over an ending are you gonna vote for the games you didn't play. Maybe out of spite, but few do that.

Then perhaps more people actually played KH than we thought???

Lenneth

Awards
Ok...It was a surprise for me too!! But I dont know...I'm a fangirl, so its great anyways!!!

siegleeagle

It didnt really surprise me but then again most of the people who have a video game console in my town know about KH. So I'm pretty used to people all around me getting excited for a new kingdom hearts game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It didnt really surprise me but then again most of the people who have a video game console in my town know about KH. So I'm pretty used to people all around me getting excited for a new kingdom hearts game.

I envy you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back