• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D which disney villains and enemies are actually bosses to sora and riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Sorry if that seemed harsh or whatever. Disney is just the main reason I love KH and they seem to have dropped the ball on all things Disney. But hopefully I'm wrong, and 3D will surprise me.
There are still plenty of Disney CHARACTERS in the game. So what if you can't fight every villain you come across they're largely irrelevant to the plot of the game.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There are still plenty of Disney CHARACTERS in the game. So what if you can't fight every villain you come across they're largely irrelevant to the plot of the game.

Exactly. So what the Chermabog fight isn't what people wanted, so what we have no Frolo fight (Why now they seem overrated now after 10 years). Let's be greatful that thses movies were at least in KH.

KHplaya

Its just that it makes no sense why villains like frollo are not fights. Frollo actually becomes covered in darkness...and then just dies. And chernabog was just so underwhelming. It feels as though sqare enix is so focused on telling the story that they forget the little things that made kingdom hearts great in the first place (such as memorable disney fights)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Sorry if that seemed harsh or whatever. Disney is just the main reason I love KH and they seem to have dropped the ball on all things Disney. But hopefully I'm wrong, and 3D will surprise me.

Disney is why I started playing KH as well, and I am not gonna lie when I first heard the small amount of Disney bosses I was a little disappointed. However, the ones that are included are really good (except Chernabog :p). And the Dream Eater bosses are actually really fun looking too, not gonna lie :p

And Loke13 pointed out there really are a lot of Disney characters in the game, and seeing how Sora and Riku interact with them and therefore change the story of the world is really interesting to me at least. That was a really cool concept to introduce :)

Mr Yippie

they went a little overboard with nightmares

next time they should at least balance it out and do one creature boss one villain boss per world

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

And what do you say to those who are more into it for the Final Fantasy parts? Disney parts overall still get much more focus than FF and about equal with original stuff. Yet I don't see many people complain about that.
But them screwing up the overall plot again just to add another pointless Disney filler or Disney boss? No, thank you.

Exactly, I can sign this statement without any objection.

At least this time they were somewhat creative with the Nightmare bosses. One thing I didn't find that thrilling was that in KH2 there were no regular Nobody bosses besides Twilight Thorn.
The Gargoyle nightmare in Notre Dame almost reminded me of Bahamut.

captain

Bronze Member

Well, exactly, that's what bothers me is just that Disney has become pretty irrelevant to the plot of the series, at least since KH2..

Disney is why I started playing KH as well, and I am not gonna lie when I first heard the small amount of Disney bosses I was a little disappointed. However, the ones that are included are really good (except Chernabog :p). And the Dream Eater bosses are actually really fun looking too, not gonna lie :p

And Loke13 pointed out there really are a lot of Disney characters in the game, and seeing how Sora and Riku interact with them and therefore change the story of the world is really interesting to me at least. That was a really cool concept to introduce :)

I just hope it's better than in BbS, most of the time the characters just seem to pass by...I miss Sora really forming friendships and becoming a part of the film's story.

TerravsVentus

When did Riku fight Sora? I don't remember that.

Furthermore, I'm I the only one who misses Hades? You fight him in almost every KH game.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
When did Riku fight Sora? I don't remember that.

Furthermore, I'm I the only one who misses Hades? You fight him in almost every KH game.

Sora is the one in the Nightmare Armor, I mean its "Ven's Armor" but it is actually around Sora. They even show it appearing on him earlier on.

And Hades is funny and everything, but no I certainly do not miss him or Olympus :p Way too overused imo.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
That's considered fighting Sora? I consider that fighting Ventus.

But it's not Ven...it's Sora so yeah I mean that's what I consider it. I know he holds his keyblade like Ven does too, but then he uses the Kingdom Key :/ I guess its kind of like a mix of the two of them, like Ventus-Sora :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back