• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Nomura Interview! - Future KH Announcement soon!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Unless he's caved and decided to let the Osaka team make KH3, which I wouldn't mind at all because Osaka has done well with BBS and KH3D.

Even in that case we would still have to wait at least two years to get a decently made game. Or do you want a rushed KH3 just because some parts of the fanbase won't stop their whiny bitching?

I actually doubt it'll be Osaka though as Nomura also mentioned they're very busy right now.
What I would however really be interested in is what the fuck is always derailing Versus XIII this much. Considering the already huge development time I won't assume that it can really match the expectations made for it, and I fear neither will KH3 regardless how epic Nomura will make it and how many mysteries are actually addressed.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
What I would however really be interested in is what the fuck is always derailing Versus XIII this much. Considering the already huge development time I won't assume that it can really match the expectations made for it, and I fear neither will KH3 regardless how epic Nomura will make it and how many mysteries are actually addressed.

Well, I think it all depends on if SE states that KH3 isn't in production yet. If people think that KH3 has been in production since the end of KH2, then obviously it won't reach expectations, but if people realize SE is just taking a lot of time with FFVXIII, some (not all) will be somewhat sympathetic towards it. However, I agree about FFVXIII, besides announcing the game WAY too early...I honestly don't know what is taking so long, and considering FF hasn't been getting the best reviews lately and FFVXIII is taking so much time up, I think FFVXIII might make or break the FF series for a lot of casual fans :(

More like The World Ends With You 2

Only thing the Osaka team can be making that isn't KH that I would be completely okay with in every way whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back