• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Ultimania Interviews + Famitsu Interview!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WARNING: THERE ARE SPOILERS

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Thanks to sqexgal and goldpanner for the translations!

Source: SQEXGAL

(Lol Nomura. Tell the Japanese people we get a demo before they tell us in NA xD)

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Wow this is great, it really cleared up quite a few things for me :p Also, I do find it amusing that he confirmed we would be getting a demo in a Japanese interview :p Hopefully ours will come before the English release maybe? It sounds like you can play Flick Rush in it too, I am kind of excited for that haha.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can I hug you Ethnic, thanks for the update.

Yes, that is very much alright OKR. *hug* Sign deserves the love, though.

So much info! I'm kind of afraid to read everything lest I be washed away by Nomura's quickness to switch from in-depth descriptions to vagueness and laughter. xD

Wow this is great, it really cleared up quite a few things for me :p Also, I do find it amusing that he confirmed we would be getting a demo in a Japanese interview :p Hopefully ours will come before the English release maybe? It sounds like you can play Flick Rush in it too, I am kind of excited for that haha.

Yeah xD Nomura's done this before if I'm not mistaken. Same goes for Type-0 and Kitase confirming a localized version in one sentence in the Ultimania that only Japanese people have access to xD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the interview<3 From what I've read, it's very insightful and interesting. I'm scared to read too much due to any possible spoilers. Also I'm just going to go weep/be confused about BBSv2 now. Everything he says fills me with more confusion.

sub6snoopy

Seriously! Thanks a bunch for this! I'm excited!! Super curious about the next title, though. I doubt its KH3.

Thanks for the interview<3 From what I've read, it's very insightful and interesting. I'm scared to read too much due to any possible spoilers. Also I'm just going to go weep/be confused about BBSv2 now. Everything he says fills me with more confusion.

I completely agree! I read his bit about BBSvol.2 and i was just shocked and utterly confused at what I had just read. If they don't make a game, I would love to see like some kinda of story or short animation video/movie or at least something that explains it.

Last edited by a moderator:

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Thanks a lot Ethy, Signy, goldy, sqexy! You are awesome! ;3

That was a really interesting interview! Also new catch phrases from Nomura! from now on we have "fastballs" and "curve balls" xD

I don't believe i haven't played KH3D yet and i am really excited for the next announcement! Well that is to be expected since the next game might be big! :D

Yeah i'm using my imagination as Nomura-san suggested! :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Seriously! Thanks a bunch for this! I'm excited!! Super curious about the next title, though. I doubt its KH3.

I completely agree! I read his bit about BBSvol.2 and i was just shocked and utterly confused at what I had just read. If they don't make a game, I would love to see like some kinda of story or short animation video/movie or at least something that explains it.
Yeah, I'm very curious about it as well.

I'm just honestly surprised that Nomura didn't expect people to take the whole "BBSv2" thing as an advertisement for a game.

— At the end of the secret movie for KHBBSFM, an interesting message that said ‘Birth by Sleep -Volume Two’ appeared. Is there a chance that a KHBBS2 will be appearing?

Nomura: It seems that many people thought that, but during that movie there were the words ‘A fragmentary passage’, weren’t there? That means a ‘bits and pieces of something whole’. In short, a story for ‘Volume Two’ exists that ought to be told, but the story cuts off with those scenes. Because of that, I won’t say there is absolutely no chance that we will produce a title to follow KHBBS , but there are no plans as of now.

— What about in the secret movie of Birth by Sleep Final Mix…?

Nomura: Well… (Laughs.) Now that you mention it, that secret movie was referred to as “A fragmentary passage”, meaning bits and pieces of something whole. A story connected to Kingdom Hearts exists out of that, but I don’t know whether or not it’ll be told hereafter.

Like, I get not being able to maybe... tell the story of all of the scenes shown. But the whole Aqua in the RoD possibility is amazing to me and I hope that it becomes a game in some way shape or form. I know I'm harping a bit on this, but it was far more interesting to me than KH3.

Also I have to just say how amazing Flowmotion sounds. Getting chests easily seems like a dream. <3 Nomura also makes the Memento feature sound a lot more intriguing in this interview than it has before. It seems like far more than a quick summary of the series.

Nomura: I still can’t say when, but various developments have already started regarding a new title in the Kingdom Hearts series.

— More than one?!

Nomura: I am sure we’ll be able to make some kind of announcement when the time is right, so in the meantime I’d like you to keep playing KH3D.
I'm not really sure if he's insinuating that there will be more than one title or if they're just working on more than one possibility for the title? Idk, I'm sleepy. *crawls into bed*

Crystal

Silver Member
Thanks for update~ :3
That's explain a lot of things.. But i'm confused whether there will be BBS vol.2 or not xD

Ikkin

Bronze Member
— At the end of the secret movie for KHBBSFM, an interesting message that said ‘Birth by Sleep -Volume Two’ appeared. Is there a chance that a KHBBS2 will be appearing?

Nomura: It seems that many people thought that, but during that movie there were the words ‘A fragmentary passage’, weren’t there? That means a ‘bits and pieces of something whole’. In short, a story for ‘Volume Two’ exists that ought to be told, but the story cuts off with those scenes. Because of that, I won’t say there is absolutely no chance that we will produce a title to follow KHBBS , but there are no plans as of now.

Something about this is kind of confusing... what does "the story cuts off with those scenes" mean? I can't really parse what Nomura's trying to get at there. =/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That there's not much to tell before and after those scenes? #Sherlockguessing

Crystal

Silver Member
In Nomura interview,why is he called "Brown robbed figure" instead of Ansem SoD?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In Nomura interview,why is he called "Brown robbed figure" instead of Ansem SoD?
Why was Young Master Xehanort still called the Mysterious Figure in interviews after it was revealed to be him?It's just a thang they do.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Why was Young Master Xehanort still called the Mysterious Figure in interviews after it was revealed to be him?It's just a thang they do.

Use your imagination. *laugh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back