• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theirlosthearts

Awards
Does anyone know if after they beat the 4, can we just send them another 4? Essentially, is it possible to get the trophy using just two 3DS's and 2 copies of the game? If so, I have a friend who has it and I'll get eventually...but if not, that sucks. I was hoping to go to NYCC this October and just hand out link portals like they were nothing, except IDK if they would beat them (doubt it) -__-

They actually have to use them? then you have to streetpass twice, once after planting and once after beating the portals? wow O_O

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am so glad my brother finally decided to get a 3DS and DDD, so now I have an easy Link Portal partner. Or else I might never have been able to get the trophy unless I somehow had the time to do it with my only other friend who has it.

Swordsaint

Keep feeding it Shield Cookies. They will give the blue eyed disposition.

or
Cera Terror:
(P) Demolisher - Sleep Block --> Face (Drill Sarge) --> Face (Buster) --> horns (Roll Meister)
(Y) Buster - None --> Front legs (Roll Meister) --> Face (Demolisher) --> legs (Drill Sarge)
(B) Drill Sarge - HP Boost and Defense Boost --> Hind Legs (Demolisher) --> Face (Roll Meister) --> hind legs (Buster)
(G) Roll Meister - None --> Face (Buster) --> Face (Demolisher) --> front legs (Drill Sarge)

Remembering the rule that blue comes from poking positively, and that you can only change disposition once per spirit menu visit.

honestly, petting your DE is faster and cheaper as long as you know where to poke/rub them >_>

shaneycat2012

Banned
I have completed KH3D twice without much help , only from dream eaters :/ Also the trophies i have got so far are :
In The Clear : Proof you have finished the story
StopDrop Roller : Proof You Have Rcked Up 2,000 Dop Points
King Of Rush : Proof You Have Taken First Place In Every Flick Ruch Cup
Keyslinger : Proof You Have Taken Out 2,500 Dream Eaters .
In The Munny : Proof You Have Amassed 5,000 Munny
Motion Slickness : Proof You Have Defeated 1,000 Enemies While In Flowmotion
Reality Shifter : Proof You Have Defeated 5o Enemies Using Reality Shift
Pro Linker : Proof You Have Linked With Your Spirits At Least 5o Times
Memento Maniac : Proof You Have Saved At Least 20 Photos While Bonding With Your Spirits,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back