• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, I got the hidden as well. Oh well, I give up on that trophyXD

But thanks for the eye colors! I've just been randomly doing things to try to change their eyes colors.

Oh lol. Keep trying and good luck. xD
Some of them do have more than one hidden ability path to unlock.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
meh, i'm just taking my time. by the time I do a new game+ there'll be enough online guides to do a few more trophies with, then another new game+.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Although I had all the DE's listed for the stat builder and got all the stats, but no trophy:[ Do they need to be on both Sora AND Riku's team?

Try equipping those 3 DE's again to get max HP, Attack, Magic, and Defense Boosts; I used R&R Seal, Ryu Dragon, and Komory Bat (maxing out R&R Seal requires no dispositions changes and gets you all HP Boosts + 1 Magic and Defense, while Ryu Dragon gets you 2 for Attack, Magic, and Defense, so your last one can be any DE that at least gives you on Attack Boost). After I equipped all my DE's the trophy didn't appear, so I left the main menu, went back to the world map, came back to the world, and then it magically appeared. I think you have to leave the main menu and let your HP boost and stuff take effect (your HP doesn't change until after you leave the menu).

Decrith

Ok, I got all the trophies except the 30 link portals. Oh well time to say goodbye to that seeing as I'll never be able to get it.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I finally got the Dream Pleaser trophy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I finally got the Dream Pleaser trophy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Congrats Zephyr! I am nowhere close to getting it. Mostly because I have not played KH3D in over a week.
Wow I would have never noticed the trophy was shaped like a Meow Wow. XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thanks you guys. Good luck to you too kupo1121 and Neko! I just need two more trophies left which are Critical Praise and Frequent Friend.

theirlosthearts

Awards
I streetpassed with a friend of mine (my only friend with KH3D, a friend I only see once a week), but none of my portals showed any visits. I know we both have the game, so does KH3D's streetpass require KH3D to be on at the time for some reason? Or could something else be the problem?

kupo1121

Awards
I now have all the trophies except the one's Zephyr is missing and the Flowmotion one (which is easy as pie to get). I don't really understand the whole Frequent Friend trophy. People really seem to have a hard time figuring that one out.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
On the 30 Link Portals trophy do you just have to plant them or does a friend actually have to use them? That is what I did not understand.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Thanks. That kind of sucks. I need to recruit someone to use my portals then.

kupo1121

Awards
Does anyone know if after they beat the 4, can we just send them another 4? Essentially, is it possible to get the trophy using just two 3DS's and 2 copies of the game? If so, I have a friend who has it and I'll get eventually...but if not, that sucks. I was hoping to go to NYCC this October and just hand out link portals like they were nothing, except IDK if they would beat them (doubt it) -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back