• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MardukKurios

I know, most of those Trophies are self explanatory, but some of them aren't or are at least very cryptic.

There is for example this one:
Stat Builder:
Proof you have maxed out every stat-boosting ability.

The Trick to obtain this one is a bit confusing since you will gain a LOT of Abilities, but they want you to have the following Abilities activated while playing at the same time:
5x HP, 3x Attack, 3x Magic, 3x Guard

The Dream Eater which provide you all these stuff together are:
Cera Terror
Me Me Bunny
Majik Lapin

Take those three with you (the Abilities have to be obtained) and you get the Trophy in an instant.

Dream Pleaser
Proof that you have maxed out every Spirit's Affinity Level.

That one is also not that easy to understand.
The Affinity Level has to get to 9, which is the Maximum here.
Actually this only means 48 Dream Eaters, excluding the DE's which are not possible to obtain else than via AR Card Frootz Cat, Kab Cannon and R & R Seal. Every other Dream Eater has to get the "Heart" Affection Level to 9.

I hope this helps out some of you! :)

Last edited:

Decrith

Thank you, that clear some stuff up, although I doubt I'll get all trophies (still working out a way to get portal trophy)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh my god thank you, I have been so confused about the Stat-builder trophy.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I hadn't even noticed there were trophies

MardukKurios

but thats not what you said. :(
Well I have written "excluding the DE's which are not possible to obtain else than via AR Card: Frootz Cat, Kab Cannon and R & R Seal", and by that I mean they don't have a Recipe. No Recipe no need to love for the Trophy.

That you can still get them without Cards is cool, but still they are excluded from the Trophy Count.

Thank you, that clear some stuff up, although I doubt I'll get all trophies (still working out a way to get portal trophy)

The Portal Trophy? There are two of them, one is only to finish all Secret and Special Portals, which can get tricky with the Glitch, or the other one where you need to set up 30 Link-Portals yourself.
About the Glitch, finish the game by redoing the Bosses at least once or twice, then go check if the Portals are back again, due to the Glitch you can "Re-Glitch" it.

Oh my god thank you, I have been so confused about the Stat-builder trophy.

That's why I thought I will clear things up for you guys! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The Portal Trophy? There are two of them, one is only to finish all Secret and Special Portals, which can get tricky with the Glitch, or the other one where you need to set up 30 Link-Portals yourself.
About the Glitch, finish the game by redoing the Bosses at least once or twice, then go check if the Portals are back again, due to the Glitch you can "Re-Glitch" it.

Another way to clear it is to go back to the World Map with both characters and just keep dropping (I found this method faster, and it doesn't always work on the first drop). Just saying so that we can try to help as many people with the glitch as possible ;D

P.S. You might want to edit the first post since it is possible to obtain R&R, Kab, and Frootz without an AR card (it wasn't possible in the Japanese version but they made it possible in the US and PAL versions). Just say that you don't need any DE there is no recipe for :)

Sammi

Thanks for the information - I was a little confused about those particular trophies, but it's great that someone's figured them out. :)

MardukKurios

Another way to clear it is to go back to the World Map with both characters and just keep dropping (I found this method faster, and it doesn't always work on the first drop). Just saying so that we can try to help as many people with the glitch as possible ;D

P.S. You might want to edit the first post since it is possible to obtain R&R, Kab, and Frootz without an AR card (it wasn't possible in the Japanese version but they made it possible in the US and PAL versions). Just say that you don't need any DE there is no recipe for :)

Well I already have read that, but STILL those three are irrelevant for the Trophy in the End, because only Dream Eaters with Recipes are counted for the Trophy! :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well I already have read that, but STILL those three are irrelevant for the Trophy in the End, because only Dream Eaters with Recipes are counted for the Trophy! :)

That's fine, I'm just recommending that you edit your first post to say "Actually this only means 48 Dream Eaters, excluding the DE's which are not possible to obtain recipes for (Frootz Cat, Kab Cannon and R & R Seal)" instead of "Actually this only means 48 Dream Eaters, excluding the DE's which are not possible to obtain else than via AR Card Frootz Cat, Kab Cannon and R & R Seal" because I don't people to read that post and start getting nervous saying "Oh god! I didn't get the AR cards! I CAN NEVER COMPLETE MY GAME DERP BLAH!!!!!" even though they could scan them online.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Thanks for the tip on the Stat. Builder trophy. That helps. It looks like I am getting a Me Me Bunny now XD

iLeen

Awards
Thanks for the info!

Although I had all the DE's listed for the stat builder and got all the stats, but no trophy:[ Do they need to be on both Sora AND Riku's team?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for the info!

Although I had all the DE's listed for the stat builder and got all the stats, but no trophy:[ Do they need to be on both Sora AND Riku's team?

Me Me Bunny, Majik Lapin, and Cera Terror have some hidden ability links that can only be unlocked through different dispositions. I don't remember which unlocks which but... feeding your Dream Eater these will give you the following eyes.

Purple X / Confetti Candy
Yellow Plus / Ice Dream Cone
Blue Minus / Shield Cookie
Green Circle / Block It Chocolate

iLeen

Awards
Me Me Bunny, Majik Lapin, and Cera Terror have some hidden ability links that can only be unlocked through different dispositions. I don't remember which unlocks which but... feeding your Dream Eater these will give you the following eyes.

Purple X / Confetti Candy
Yellow Plus / Ice Dream Cone
Blue Minus / Shield Cookie
Green Circle / Block It Chocolate

Yeah, I got the hidden as well. Oh well, I give up on that trophyXD

But thanks for the eye colors! I've just been randomly doing things to try to change their eyes colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back