• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDelVamp

You have a point,but i dont think Nomura would throw in flashback clips like that,it would throw everybody off. And if it were a flashback,of all Keyblades hed probably show Xehanort Aquas Keyblade,since thats the one that was in his possession. Im guessing its the "New" Xehanort and "New" Braig, im not sure how Braig got ahold on MX's Keyblade,but were going to have to find out.

CORRECTION! Braig didnt find MX's keyblade, MX summoned it. Also i believe when he summoned it he didnt wear gloves,so he maybe somehow in his Terranort state.

Youniquee

Awards
I would just kinda push the first trailer aside because a lot of things have changed...it seems.
I'm not sure why they're in their KH1 gear though, must be another mystery with the other 100s we have with this game lol

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Maybe that scene itself is a flashback as well...

It would fit with the idea that the Braig/Xehanort scene is a flashback.

snow_flake40

Awards
Maybe that scene itself is a flashback as well...

It would fit with the idea that the Braig/Xehanort scene is a flashback.

I was thinking that as well, but a flashback with short Riku hair? :/ It has to be new.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
His hair wasn't that long in KH1, when they were both on the island at the start.

I just looked at my KH1 instruction manual, and it's the same length as in that trailer.

Maybe that was just to denote the upcoming 10th anniversary by showing the original game?

Zul

Awards
Because it changed during development, Nomura decided that it would be shorter after that first trailer had come out.

Cheaken

Awards
I'm pretty sure the scene with Xehanort's a flashback. Why would they stay in a room that's probably constantly full with people from the restoration committee.

Zul

Awards
Cause Xehanort could probably kill them if they bothered him? I believe Radiant Garden is where they separated their hearts, so likely that's where they'll come back. Imo that scene is showing Xehanort JUST coming back(hence the staggering camera angle).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going to make a some educated guesses with Sora and short haired!Riku in KH1 clothes on DI:

1) Yen Sid could possibly give them a taste of what the RoS is like by making a simulated RoS and it could be our tutorial?
2) This scene has something to do with the data in Sora, but since it is still in the RoS Riku's hair remained the same.
3) That scene may or may not be in the final product.
4) There is more to this RoS than we realize and this might possibly be the way to mend the torment of everybody. One of the issues I can imagine is that Sora and Riku never went on their journey together and somewhere along the line affected one of the people in torment. Maybe this is a sort of second chance?
5) *shrugs*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the sceane is not a flash back i think its them have returned
if that keyblade has been summones then its xheanort in control of the body the imbetween terranort cannot

snow_flake40

Awards
Because it changed during development, Nomura decided that it would be shorter after that first trailer had come out.

I know. I just used that second screen to show how long his hair is in KHI, seeing as it's the same length. The new trailer, however, shows that Riku's hair is shorter, meaning it must be post-KHII Riku in KHI geddup and on DI. Curious.

EDIT: I like Ethnic Woman's theories, though. :D

Radar

Bronze Member
I am going to say that the final scene was not a flash-back. It just does make sense to include something that important in the finale of the trailer, which leads right into kh3. I think Braig was revived, and then xehanort was awoken as well, and summoned his keyblade. It also makes sense to put it in HB, that is where all of this started.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
But as Cheaken pointed out... the HB Restoration Committee is all over that area. You'd think they'd have noticed immediately (not to mention Tron would find a way to warn them)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Sora: That’s a weird name.

Neku, pointing at the Dream Eaters: Not me, those!
And there's Sora being dense again... XD
Good to know some things don't change.

Also, I'm more intrigued as to how Neku knows who Sora is.

Also, judging by the scene involving Xigbar... I think that right there is a sign it's related to BBSV2. I mean, that's obviously Terranort he's talking to sooo...

i think he can read minds or somthing liek that

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
He can read minds.

But he says "You're Sora" with a lot more familiarity than if he had just learned it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
But as Cheaken pointed out... the HB Restoration Committee is all over that area. You'd think they'd have noticed immediately (not to mention Tron would find a way to warn them)

there liek 5 memebers of that team and they have other thing to do then play games with tron, there still rebuilding radiant garden back to what ti once was, as well as protecting citizen from remain heartless besides im sure braing and mx know that castle better

washi95

The whole Braig/Xehanort thing is most likely a flashback. Think back to Birth By Sleeps secret ending, if you think about it and watch it now, it seems to fit in well with the scene with Braig in this trailer. Plus, if I recall Nomura stated the Terra/Xehanort split would be explained in a future game, it looks likely that it will be DDD now.

The keyblade at the end of the trailer was a nice surprise.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Tron... wouldn't be playing games? There is the computer in Merlin's house that he could contact them through, I'm sure.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Perhaps it's just me, but I would think that the scene at the end with Braig and Xehanort is a flashback. The Nobodies returning to themselves in the present would be something more fitting for a main title, and not a side title as DDD is. They could hint to something like that in DDD, but not completely have it be about that.

Also, it fits in with the ending of BBS, especially considering KH2 where we learn of Xehanort the apprentice who does not remember anything. Hell, Braig's probably the one who told him his name, come to think of it.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The whole Braig/Xehanort thing is most likely a flashback. Think back to Birth By Sleeps secret ending, if you think about it and watch it now, it seems to fit in well with the scene with Braig in this trailer. Plus, if I recall Nomura stated the Terra/Xehanort split would be explained in a future game, it looks likely that it will be DDD now.

The keyblade at the end of the trailer was a nice surprise.
why wait untill now to show us an important flash back like that im still in shocked that the destruction of radiant garden was ignored and not shown to us all of that belonged birth by sleep when it was curretn not as a flahback to how we can see it makes no sense 12 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back