• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vnnk

To be honest if Vanitas comes back i imagen him going for a free for all against every one including Xehanort.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
HJO did amazing as Vanitas. If they made someone else do it i would be furious.

I'm with you. He was awesome. So. Much. Squealing.

Well, up until Richard Epcar's reveal. I think I had the pause the game for a bit there. I love not being spoiled ^_^

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
If Vanitas made a comeback, then that means we would have to fight unversed again. I'd be up for it if the unversed are new.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'd be up for it if they did something the heartless didn't do.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Well Nomura does love bring back things. And those unversed designs can't go to waste after one game

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, I don't see why it would matter if HJO voices both of them in the same scene. Many voice actors do this in shows and other video games.
I remember the audio commentary for "Why Must I Be a Crustacean in Love" where Billy West commented on how it was the first time on the Futurama that two of his characters spoke to each other without anyone else there talking (Fry and Zoidburg)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Also, I don't see why it would matter if HJO voices both of them in the same scene. Many voice actors do this in shows and other video games. Also, since Sora and Vanitas look alike it isn't a too much of a suspension of disbelief.

Family Guy anyone? Does Seth do 3 of the characters?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Jim Cummings.

Does Tigger and Pooh. And they OFTEN share scenes.

Mel Blanc (more examples than I can count)

Plus it would be really cool if they keep the speaker in the dark so you can't completely tell who is who. (And, anyway, BOTH VA's said they had fun voicing Vanitas.)

Maleficentrix

I bet the Key of Sleep will be used to save TAV, RAX, Namine, and Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts 3!

TAV definitely but RAX...I don't think so. Axel is gone, xion is gone, roxas has merged with sora, the only forms they'll come back in are spirit forms. With ven, theres no question whatsoever..after all he is locked inside the chamber of sleep in Castle oblivion, and he has been sleeping for about ten years now. Aqua has nothing to do with sleep, but I can't help but feel that bbs volume 2 will be intertwined with Kh3d. Maybe then it will show how they save aqua and terra. Aquas trapped in the realm of darkness along with ansem the wise, terra's spirit lingers in his armor...the rest needs to be freed from xheanort when he comes back altogether like yen sid said he would. Then the spirit can merge back into the vacant body and bring terra back to his normal form, equipping his armor with him. Riku also has something to do with terra...but also riku has something to do with vanitas. If you've ever noticed, the outfits of riku's dark form, and vanitas form are eerily similar.

LucasDraleau

TAV definitely but RAX...I don't think so. Axel is gone, xion is gone, roxas has merged with sora, the only forms they'll come back in are spirit forms. With ven, theres no question whatsoever..after all he is locked inside the chamber of sleep in Castle oblivion, and he has been sleeping for about ten years now. Aqua has nothing to do with sleep, but I can't help but feel that bbs volume 2 will be intertwined with Kh3d. Maybe then it will show how they save aqua and terra. Aquas trapped in the realm of darkness along with ansem the wise, terra's spirit lingers in his armor...the rest needs to be freed from xheanort when he comes back altogether like yen sid said he would. Then the spirit can merge back into the vacant body and bring terra back to his normal form, equipping his armor with him. Riku also has something to do with terra...but also riku has something to do with vanitas. If you've ever noticed, the outfits of riku's dark form, and vanitas form are eerily similar.

RAX and, maybe, Namine (Can't remember if she was one of the torments or not) will probably be "saved" in 3D, because, like you said, they could pretty much only appear as a RoS form. Then they could be saved with the Keyhole of Sleep. I have a feeling that Nomura's "Nobody will be save until three" may have been a "too early in 3D's development to know for sure" lie. Which would lead to TAV being saved in 3; it seems like it'd be too much work in one game (3) to save seven people from their torments (RAXTAVN), stop Xehanort and his multiple cohorts and "save" the Realms, as well as restoring peace to the worlds.

HJO did amazing as Vanitas. If they made someone else do it i would be furious.

If HJO still plays Sora, which he will, then, if Vanitas makes a comeback, he'll sill be voiced by HJO. People double up on voice actors for the same scene all the time. SE's not going to change Vanitas just because the same voice actor will have to do a two part dialogue. It would be more likely for SE/Normura to not put Sora and Vanitas or Roxas and Ven together, just because they look the same.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
RAX and, maybe, Namine (Can't remember if she was one of the torments or not) will probably be "saved" in 3D, because, like you said, they could pretty much only appear as a RoS form. Then they could be saved with the Keyhole of Sleep. I have a feeling that Nomura's "Nobody will be save until three" may have been a "too early in 3D's development to know for sure" lie. Which would lead to TAV being saved in 3.

Namine is in torment, luckily (I mean that as in hopefully she'll become her own person way), and I expect Xion to at least be remembered (I doubt she'll come back even if I want her to), and I think Axel/Lea just needs to be with Venxas one last time.

And honestly, I still find Roxas and Ven being different people weird. I think they're one in the same. Hence, Venxas - and when one gets saved, so does the other, since they're the same person.

But if Venxas, Axel/Lea, Xion and Namine all return in DDD, it'll give Yen Sid more fighters for against Xehanort >=D

LucasDraleau

Namine is in torment, luckily (I mean that as in hopefully she'll become her own person way), and I expect Xion to at least be remembered (I doubt she'll come back even if I want her to), and I think Axel/Lea just needs to be with Venxas one last time. And honestly, I still find Roxas and Ven being different people weird. I think they're one in the same. Hence, Venxas - and when one gets saved, so does the other, since they're the same person. But if Venxas, Axel/Lea, Xion and Namine all return in DDD, it'll give Yen Sid more fighters for against Xehanort >=D

Ven and Roxas are two different people. If we save Roxas and he becomes a real person through the power of the Key of Sleep, then we still won't have awakened Ven. Going by this "theory," Roxas would end up being a different person, even though he's still based on Ven. It's like when you dream of someone you know. If you were to make this "dream person" real, through the Key of Sleep, he/she would be different than the person that you know in real life. So, it's sort of similar to Ven and Roxas. Roxas can both equal and not equal Ven, depending on how he's "made."

However, I do wonder what Lea would think if he saw Ven and thought he was Roxas, but didn't know that it was Ven.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Ven and Roxas are two different people. If we save Roxas and he becomes a real person through the power of the Key of Sleep, then we still won't have awakened Ven. Going by this "theory," Roxas would end up being a different person, even though he's still based on Ven. It's like when you dream of someone you know. If you were to make this "dream person" real, through the Key of Sleep, he/she would be different than the person that you know in real life. So, it's sort of similar to Ven and Roxas. Roxas can both equal and not equal Ven, depending on how he's "made."

However, I do wonder what Lea would think if he saw Ven and thought he was Roxas, but didn't know that it was Ven.

It just sounds too sketchy and what-not for them both to be running about. I mean, with Riku and Repliku it wasn't because Repliku died. And with Ven and Roxas, it's completely different from the Namine-Kairi-Xion dilemma because they all look different and have different personalities. Ven and Roxas act the same, look the same, and it's even been strongly hinted (if not guaranteeing confirmed) that Roxas had Ven's heart. Aka, Roxas' memories could all lie in Ven's heart, making them very well the same person due to how similar they are.

I'm not ruling out they can come back as two people, but I'd prefer them as one person. Ven with Roxas' memories, or Roxas' with Ven's memories. Either way, they'd be the same person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back